Neverused Mini-Tournament 17: Viability Jam (Won by scorpdestroyer)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
played and losed a fun one against nozzle, gg. big mistake was not setting SR early-game, which tends to bite me in the ass literally every game that i end up losing.

Updootin' the bracket. We're having a slight extension to tomorrow because Moose V and Bazion are having time zone conflicts.

EDIT: Weird, the right side of the bracket has won every match so far this round.

me and skylight were supposed to play today but i didnt get on in time :(. I'll find her tomorrow to battle for sure

Updating the bracket, round 4 is imminent. The finals should take place in E-rank.

EDIT: Hmm, FLCL and D4RR3N both haven't posted and I'm not seeing any communication between them. However, I think D4RR3N dropped out last round if I'm reading his(?) comment from the last round correctly. So I'll give FLCL the win. If D4RR3N would message me and let me know his/her true intentions, I'm willing to flip it instead if it was just a john.

Last edited:
WINNER'S BRACKET
Haund vs Robert Alfons
Raseri
vs Skylight
Zebraiken vs Nozzle
Demist vs Scorpdestroyer

LOSER'S BRACKET
D4RR3N vs FLCL
Ilvallejoll vs The Quasar
Majaspic22 vs Lolkomori
Celever vs Metal Sonic
atomicllamas vs Soulgazer
Dat Blast vs Aladyyn
Laurel vs Shuckleking87
bazion
vs Moose V

ROUND 4 BRACKETS

WINNER'S BRACKET
Robert Alfons vs Scorpdestroyer
Raseri
vs Nozzle

LOSER'S BRACKET
FLCL vs Shuckleking87
Ilvallejoll vs Demist
Majaspic22 vs Haund
Zebraiken vs Metal Sonic
Aladyyn vs Soulgazer
Skylight vs bazion

ALLOWABLE POKEMON:

You have until the 5th to do matches!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)