Neverused Mini-Tournament 14 - won by meeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi all. Due to the brief death of Smogon, I'm extending the deadline for Round One.

You have an extra day, until June 3rd at 9 PM CST, to finish your matches. Best of luck to all.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, since Smogon was down again, for the time being, the deadline for round one is going to be Wednesday, June 5th, at 6 PM GMT-5 (US CST). Should anything happen again, the deadline will be extended again. And JM I won't count you out yet since we were down again and the deadline was extended again. Feel free to carry out your battles for the time being.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
Hi guys, round two is here. Sorry to anyone who missed the deadline due to Smogon being down. Unfortunate, but everything was available on IRC so that battles could still be done and two extensions were added. Activity and coin flips in the OP. If you have any issues, please contact me through PM.

Round Two
Finchinator v. jirachicelebimew
Tato Chingamadre v. Qwilphish
Ashley11 v. sweetjesus
D4RR3N v. Shuckleking87
atomicllamas v. Nozzle
Dr Ciel v. CBTerrakion
Raseri v. Tachycardia
meeps v. Sidfrid

best of luck and have fun to all! The deadline for this round will be Tuesday, June 11th at 12:00 AM GMT-5 (US CST). As long as there are no issues with the forums being down, there will be no extensions for this round. Thanks guys.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
give ashley11 the win or make her play with a sub or infernis since I got coinflip win. I don't have time for this

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
since there's been like only one game played, I'm extending the deadling to June 15th at 12:00 AM CST.

Infernis will be subbed in for Sweet Jesus.

please get your games done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)