NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empoof said:
If scum know the neighborhood set ups (since there's scum in most/all hoods) it might be best for us to claim, but I'll let others decide if that's wise. There could be something in it for maf to know the names of the people in the hood they're not in if people can be in more than 1.
Jalmont thoughts on this specifically. You think it's worth the risk of evil abilities that benefit from full hood knowledge?

Steven Snype said:
I do have an idea as to how best to go about it, but that assumes we'd be allowed to reveal info about neighborhoods in this thread, which I'd like host clarification as to what we're allowed to publicly reveal about neighborhoods.
AFAIK we can reveal full make up of the hoods since that's been the only real discussion piece so far and host hasn't had an aneurysm about it. Is your idea full hood claiming?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Jalmont thoughts on this specifically. You think it's worth the risk of evil abilities that benefit from full hood knowledge?

AFAIK we can reveal full make up of the hoods since that's been the only real discussion piece so far and host hasn't had an aneurysm about it. Is your idea full hood claiming?
Scum almost certainly knows who's in what group already lol. Only a mafia member would want village to not pub say who their small group is.

I can see scum being in all groups or at the very least they're in 3 groups logistics wise. And it's obvious as fuck the scum in each group would tell their mafia teammates so it's not like we're giving scum info.

Edit: actually even if they only know three groups, it's easy af to infer who's in the last group especially since one of the people with no group pub claimed.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
w/ Pancake and Steven.

atm don't suspect either of them, mostly because we haven't discussed anything serious yet, but that may change once we move forward.

also, Unlynch Josh

Don't like Gale Wings' bw, bad reasoning was given for it. Also josh wake up tbh

Asek is an odd early read, comes right off the bat and says "lynching D1 is bad" when circus consensus is Always Lynch D1. additionally, gave that wall of text and dissaopeared.

other end of it is Twin coming in, scum reading it, and not much else. natural aversion to authority says twin is Scum, but the world may never know.

final point; Haruno has self labeled as scummy, a policy lynch on what is essentially a Miller is typical on PS, but is it still policy here?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unvote thetwinmasters

Early game so far is consistent with previous mafia behaviour from town.

shubaka17 where did haruno self-label as scum? If conclusive that seems a fairly straightforward lynch for info, mislynch or not

shubaka17 said:
Asek is an odd early read, comes right off the bat and says "lynching D1 is bad" when circus consensus is Always Lynch D1.
(others saying same thing)

Ehhhh... not sure I'm a fan of lynching somebody for having an opinion people disagree with.

I'm kind of suspect if Jalmont rn for forcing towns hand to reveal the different neighborhoods... I could see why he thinks town should reveal but I dislike his method :/

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't read Asek as scummy (n.b., no specific read yet). I don't agree with his conclusion regarding a preference for not lynching night one but his reasoning is understandable if nothing else, and the rest of his post follows through in his line of reasoning. He's so far portraying himself as a highly cautious user, between trying to avoid day 1 mislynch, the uncertainty over revealing neighbourhood information, and his warning against listening to neighbourds wrt lynch votes.

If anything this becomes a data point to gauge him against if his behaviour suddenly shifts, especially d1 or d2. I recognize twin's argument regarding attempting to stop town progress as being valid, however, and a mafia read based on that is plausible. I wouldn't consider that a strong argument in favour of lynching him based on what he's shown so far, though, as presumably anyone who's played circus mafia would know that day 1 lynch/mislynch is more likely to happen even if someone advises against it barring external cause for caution.

Either Asek is mafia and trying to avoid town lynches in order to gain time for the mafia
OR
He's in a power role that knows something about the neighbourhood information that is material to the game
OR
He's a vanillager who also happens to be a highly cautious mafia player

Or a fourth possibility I haven't considered.

Gale Wing Srock Steven Snype what are your opinions on users: Asek, thetwinmasters, Haruno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)