Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA and 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
Sticky Web
- Stun Spore
- Skill Swap

Ribombee is just your typical sticky web setter; I don't think I have to explain.

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 SpA, 4 HP / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
Make It Rain
Shadow Ball
Nasty Plot

I have dengo to deny rapid spin and defog, an air balloon to deal with great tusk, and a modest nature instead of timidityity because webs already lower enemy speed, which most of the time is enough for Gholdengo to outspeed the pokemon while dealing great damage thanks to the modest nature. thunderbolt instead of dazzling gleam to deal with Corviknight,, and I have a nasty plot to set up.

Ogerpon-Wellspring @ Wellspring Mask
Ability: Water absorbs
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Ivy Cudgel
Swords Dance
Horn Leech
Play Rough

My only physical pokemon is Ogerpon Wellspring, but it hits fairly hard with a sword dance boost. I originally had Power Whip, but I switched it out for Horn Leech since it never misses and also restores HP. Since most people believe that knock-off is the last move, they would go moon to counter ogerpon, but then I hit them with the play rough and ohko them.

Volcarona at Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD and 252 Spe
Modest Nature
Fiery Dance
Quiver Dance
Tera Blast
Morning Sun

volcarona is my fire type, i originally had heatran instead of volcarona but it was too defensive and slow and didnt have any set up so i replaced it with volcarona, im tera fighting instead of water because not only do i now resist rock moves which volcarona is really weak too i also get to counter kingambit, whom my team really struggles against, i have morning sun to recover hp, tera blast to ohko gambit, fiery dance instead of flamethrower to raise special attack.

Raging Bolt @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
EVs: 92 HP, 252 SpA, 4 SpD and 160 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Thunderclap
- Thunderbolt
Calm Mind
Draco Meteor

Raging Bolt is my hard-hitter. Its just the usual calm mind set, but I have some speed on it. Thanks to the speed evs, it can outspeed a lot of things with webs support that are usually a counter to bolt, like great tusk, walking wake, gouging fire, and then hit them back with a draco.

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

Iron valiant is just there for the fairy type; I have modest instead of timid for the same reasons as dengo, shadow ball to hit other dengos, cm for set up, thunderbolt for extra coverage. I can't think of ways to make this explanation longer.

and yeah thats my team, i peaked like 1500 elo with this.

VicBossMG

MGS enthusiast
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
Hey,

sonive been usi a lot of sticky webs lately and for one ribombee should ALWAYS run tera steel for it blocks mortal spin from Glimmora leads and guaranteed to get your webs up

Ribombee (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shield Dust
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Stun Spore
- Skill Swap
- Sticky Web

nonpoint in running max HP since you’re sash you want to run max sp atk to hit anything hard that doesn’t resist.

gholdengo can have two sets bulky or timid never modest as you might be slower then opposing air balloon dengos.

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
EVs: 176 HP / 160 Def / 172 Spe
Bold Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

my personal set I use, enough speed to outpace roaring moon and enough bulk to deal with zama +4 tera fairy can OHKO kingambit and recovery to keep yourself healthy. Had a lot of success with this set personally and getting in the 1900s with this set on my webs team.

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock

this set is standard on a lot on webs as psyshock helps break stall and you can se up, outspeed everything under webs as modest does not outspeed timid dragapult and enough NP you’ll eventually OHKO kingambit with make it rain with Tera commitment and just be a threat overall. Solid set.

Iron Val should ALWAYS be max speed even under webs, you never know when if your webs get taken off or you need it to outspeed boots dragapult who heavily run boots alot.

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock/encore

i used this set in webs and see no point in thunderbolt, psyshock helps vs stall, but depends on your dengo set you can go encore just in case you Tera ghost and need encore vs kingambit.

for Volcorona you can go with different Tera n sets.

Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Ground/dragon
EVs: 132 HP / 4 Def / 156 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Substitute/ morning sun
- Tera Blast

this set beats Heatran/garg (Tera ground doesn’t get sub broken from salt cure) and beats glowking and sub can help dodge a toxic and Tera gr to avoid t wave.the EV in speed gives you enough speed to outspeed kyurem who could be running boots or dragon dance. Sub can come in handy if you force a switch or vs gambit. The extra bulk is nice if you run morning sun for the extra bulk. Tera dragon beats the dragons in the tier and is a great combo in general having fire/dragon coverage. The EV spread is from Finchs team he used in SPL.

raging bolt set is fine and tbh this Pokémon alone can beat gambit especially since your Tera fairy so if you want you can open up different options for webs.

Roaring Moon @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
adamant nature
- Knock Off
- Dragon Dance
- Acrobatics
- Taunt/EQ/brick break.

helps beat any poke trying to set up Iron defense or going for toxic or whirlwind, healing, stop dozo from resting etc,can run EQ for coverage or brick break for kingambit. Usually want to be adamant since your under webs.

Zamazenta @ Leftovers
Ability: Dauntless Shield
Tera Type: Fire/steel
EVs: 104 HP / 96 Atk / 136 Def / 172 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Crunch
- Roar/sub

perfect under webs and can be your answer vs HO with physical sweepers, can run roar to phase out Pokémon who are trying to set up for example, Tera ghost great tusk running bulk up or kingambit Tera ghost. Sub is another great option to not get status by toxic and Tera fire to not get wilo by boots dragapul or steel to avoid future site spam n wall glowking or resist make it rain.

Iron Moth @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Ghost/ ground
EVs: 124 Def / 132 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam/ Tera blast
- Fiery Dance
- Sludge Wave
- Substitute

straight up can potentially 6-0 opposing webs teams if they go Ribombee as they can become set up fodder snd sub is pretty free and then start trying to boost your sp atk. Tera ghost to avoid e speed revenge killings you and dazzling gleam can really great in this dragon meta and vs pult as well. Tera blast ground is a option same as volc.

Gouging Fire @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Morning Sun

just another abuser of webs pretty standard can go Tera fairy if you want and outrage over EQ.

Great Tusk @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Lax Nature
- Bulk Up
- Headlong Rush
- Ice Spinner
- Rapid Spin

amazing under webs and hits so hard. Tera poison to not get toxic by gliscor, can go Tera ghost vs Zamazent or even Tera ground for outrageous damage.

252 Atk Protosynthesis Tera Ground Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 224-264 (44.4 - 52.3%) -- 19.1% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Protosynthesis Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 225-265 (57.1 - 67.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (without Tera)

also a great kingambit answer since you can bulk up on him.

hope these suggestions help and have fun laddering!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)