Gen 3 Need advice from the best of the best..........

And i know they are here.

Gengar@ Leftovers
Modest
252 sp.atk, 68 def, 78 spd,112 sp. def
~Ice Punch
~Hypnosis
~Thunderbolt
~Phychic

Gardevoir@ Leftover
Timid
252 sp. atk, 252 sp, 4 hp
~Psychic
~Calm Mind
~Thunderbolt
~Will-O-Wisp

Tyranitar@ leftovers
~Adamant
~252 atk, 252 spd, 4 hp
~Dragon Dance
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Substitute

Blaziken@ Leftovers
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 sp, 4 hp
~Substitute
~Sky Uppercut
~Swords Dance
~Overheat

Skarmory
Impish
252 hp, 80 Atk, 178 Def
~Drill Peck
~Roar
~Toxic
~Spikes

I need a good sixth Pokemon aswell,preferably one to counter my friends Slaking which has murdered my other friends Pokemon with ease.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Psychic is pretty much useless on Gengar. Will-o-wisp, Giga Drain, Destiny Bond...they're all much better options. Timid nature please.

Skarmory pretty much takes care of Slaking unless it gets off a Critical Hit Focus Punch on the switch. 192 Def for 400 Defense.

If you want, you can give SubDD Tyranitar 252 HP to be able to make 101 Subs, good for setting up against Blissey and stuff. 168 Spd EVs to hit at least 200 Spd and put the rest in Atk.

You have no Rock resist. Make your last Pokemon Swampert.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yep, try out some of the moves that aragonbird suggested over Psychic...explosion is also an option.

Substitute on non-rock / steel / ground pokemon is bad, because Tyranitar's sandstream negates their leftovers. I suggest hp ice over it.

FOr Skarmory, Substitute and Rest are also alternative fillers over Toxic.

A DD Salamence or DD Tyranitar could sweep this team..Also your team is vulnerable to opponent's SPikes. Boah, Gengar, CMers, and other special attackers also wears this team down.

Swampert and Starmie / CLaydol over Gardevoir well help out with your problem.

If you're going adamant subddtar, I'd give it 252 HP for a 101 sub that doesn't break to Blissey's s-toss, which is handy.

Thank you very much.I was thinking about adding in Crobat seeing as My friends Breloom with Spore keeps killing about 2 pokemon before i can take it.This is what i was thinking of.

Crobat
~Aerial Ace
~Sludge Bomb
~Shadow Ball
~Sleep Talk

Sleep Talk so i have somebody to switch in when i see a pokemon that is definately going to use a move like that.I think it would surprise an opponent.

This team really needs a status taker. I say StalkGross for the last pokemon.

And get a bulky water over Blaziken. Vaporeon may help with the Spikes problem.

How about sleep talking Milotic Soooooo unfair, I LOVE it! But then again Celibi always works...

Max HP, rest in Defenses. +Def nature...

Heal Bell
Leech Seed
Water Pulse
Recover

Best staller in the game, plus now you can heal status! I like Water Pulse because this thing isn't meant to attack, it's meant to stall, plus you can confuse which forces MORE changes which is GREAT with spikes. And you can now touch Houndoom. Leech Seed stalling OWNS! STAB ice beams have trouble taking this Stall Queen out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)