Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
NDWC Logo.png

art by Kolohe

Hello everyone!

This is the Sign Up thread for Captains of the regions for National Dex World Cup! Please note that you must post here if you want to lead a team.

The teams are as follows:

France
Europe
India
Asia + Oceania
Spain + UK
Latin America
US North East + US South
US West + Midwest + Canada

Eligibility

Please note that you are eligible to lead the team of the region that you reside in, meaning that you may only lead and play for your region associated with your IP. This will be verified by us and any other means of identifications will not be eligible.

Map of US regions:

census-regions-graphic.png

Rules

Please only post in this thread if you are applying for captaincy, this will be moderated and memes, irrelevant nonsense or anything in-between will be deleted. If you have any questions then feel free to PM me and I'll gladly address them.

Sign-up Format
Code:
Team:
Manager:
Co-Manager: (type N/A if not applicable to you)
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY):
(Briefly explain any experience/reasoning for why you think you'd be a good pick)

Last edited:

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
Team: france
Manager: me
Co-Manager: N/A
Team Mascot (Pokemon ONLY): Mega Metagross
have experience w managing and w all the tier, ive won the first iteration of the nd grand slam and did 4th at nd circuit, and was also the previous manager of team france in the last edition.

Last edited:

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
asia + oceania
me
gorex
KOMALA
i have managed a bunch of tours in the past like ndpl and multiple discord pls, and am currently managing ompl and bdsppl as well. i have had a lot of success in natdex, as well as in a bunch of other metas in both team tours and indivs. gorex also has had a lot of tour experience outside of nd in numerous team and indiv tours with amazing records throughout, and is a competent managed in his own right. tldr we r good.

Last edited:
Team: Northeast+South
Manager: Kate
Assistant manager: Isza
Team Mascot: TBD
Why do we want to manage:

Managed ndpl to finals, agpl and ag snake, and even things like capcl. I know the entire playerbase of almost every tier in ndwc, and have a good sense of how to make a winning and friendly team environment

I have participated in official tournaments such as SPL, SCL, and OLT playoffs. While I'm new to the community I've familiarized myself with the community by joining tours like NDPL and participating in the money tour, both which I'm doing well in. I'm motivated to manage and hoping to bring us a ring.

Last edited:

Amberr

Banned deucer.
Region:canada+midwest+uswest
Player name : Amberr
comanager: FailureGirl
team mascot : :quagsire:
quals: know community , play the game, havent bothered with managing tours so figured its a start , also have fire pfps and carry team discord, tldr im mid frfr
co manager also is flames frfr

Last edited:

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Team: India
Manager: Ashbala
Co-Manager: TDR
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): same as last year (mega medicham)
Briefly explain any experience/reasoning for why you think you'd be a good pick: both of us have managed together in multiple discord tours with good success and are looking to repeat it in this tour as well. We both have good experience playing these tiers, and we are confident that we can draft a good team

Last edited:

TDR

glitch
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Team: India
Manager: Ashbala
Co-Manager: TDR
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): same as last year (mega medicham)
Briefly explain any experience/reasoning for why you think you'd be a good pick: both of us have managed together in multiple discord tours with good success and are looking to repeat it in this tour as well. We both have good experience playing these tiers, and we are confident that we can draft a good team
Confirming

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
team : us west + midwest + canada
manager : cy
co-manager : ez
mascot : :lopunny-mega:
experience : I played in NDPL 1 + 2, ez played in NDPL 2 and we both managed it and got playoffs with ez's team winning the tour. I managed MWP and won, managing BDSP PL rn, and always have good team chats / team environment. proof being that all team tours ive managed have had 100k+ lines. ez is a strong player all around and has a lot of tour experience that will help us in builder/prep. Could go on and on but I think that’s enough. Also we know the playerbase of all regions of the team so ^_^!!

Last edited:
Team : US West + US Midwest + Canada
Manager: Mollymiltoast
Co-Manager: faded love
Mascot: :Landorus-Therian:

Faded Love ran last years WC team to semifinals. They are a great leader, a great player and have much insight to the community.

I don’t have much experience managing teams, but I have tremendous amount of knowledge of the players for all regions. I have strictly played national dex for the past 1.5 years and know the tier / potential of players up and down. I have pretty good individual tour stats and can provide a friendly / competitive environment for our players. With Faded’s managing capabilities and my grasp on the tier, I think we would make the best pair for managers.

Last edited:
Team: US North East + US South
Manager: Jojo65
Co-Manager: N/A
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): Mega Beedrill
I am a good leader and I also know much about the tier. I have played many games and know Nat-dex like the back of my hand. In addition, this will be my first tourney play.

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
Our captains have been chosen!

:metagross-mega: France - Ryuji-Sempai
:latios: Europe - Jordy + pannuracotta
:medicham-mega: India - Ashbala + TDR
:komala: Asia + Oceania - adem + gorex
:crawdaunt: Spain + UK - Sagisolar + Dorron
Latin America - Kaede + luisin
US North East + US South - Kate + Isza
:lopunny-mega: US West + Midwest + Canada - cy + ez

Rosters will go out later today! If you could all PM me your final mascots (Kaede, Luisin, Sagisolar, Dorron) as well as your team logos if you have em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)