Tournament NDPL III - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

art by Dharma

Welcome to the third edition of National Dex Premier League! Within the next week, we will begin the manager signup process. Only post if you would like to sign up to manage a team.

The formats will be as follows:
  • National Dex OU
  • National Dex OU
  • National Dex OU
  • National Dex UU
  • National Dex RU
  • National Dex Monotype
  • National Dex AG
  • National Dex Bo3 (OU/UU/RU) (G1 is OU, Loser picks next)

Format of a signup post
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager (if applicable):
Team Name:
List of Accomplishments:
Why would you make a Good Manager?:

This thread will be open for approximately a week (until August 28th) or sooner if we decide managers before then.

Last edited:

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
me and gum would like to manage the boots house down blacephalons

i managed last ndpl to poffs + ndwc + gum is the best nd low tier builder oat and played in the last ndpl and ndwc as well. we can support every slot proficiently we will slay. my ndpl cord had 100k+ lines and gum and i have both managed a plethora of forum tours ^_^

Last edited:

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
Manager: Milo
Assistant Manager (if applicable): peap
Team Name: Wildin' Weaviles :weavile:
List of Accomplishments: Top 8 Summer Seasonal (Milo), Natdex Tutor (both), VR Council (Peap) NDLT Winner (Peap), NDWC Winner (Peap), Top 8 ND Circuit (Peap).

I would make a good manager because of my experience in Tournament Hosting and participation in team tours. I am currently playing in 2v2 PL and NFE PL, having also played in (and won) OMFL.
Peap has played in both NDPL and of course won NDWC. Whilst he is taking a step back from mons as of late, his current games in ND Invitational show he is anything but washed and out of meta. He has been around the tier for a long time and understands the playerbase as much as I do. We feel with our collective knowledge, experience and accomplishments, we would be good managers

Last edited:

pinorska

Banned deucer.
Manager: pinorska
Co-manager: Suloxiv
List of accomplishments
Pin: managed team canada for ru world cup, player in the french natdex pl (4-1) uu snake, dpppl, zupl, nfepl, pokemon perfect pl, a few other side pls.
In Natdex, I’m a National Dex ladder hero, I’ve topped ladder in natdex ou and monotype, helped a little bit with the Quags who are in ndmpl finals. I’ve done 4 suspects for natdex and played in natdex ru tour asw.
Sulo: Natdex room voice and UU driver, positive community member and knows community well.

why we’d be a great core: we both love natdex and know the community, are willing to put a lot of work in before the draft to get a good roster, will do lots of building and testing. Sulo and I both have no life and active but we’re also kind and mature enough to foster a fun yet competitive environment.

me and JP192
team name = treehugging torterras

defending champion manager, previous ndwc manager, Pro Pokemon Unite Player. top 10 world ranking. Qualed to Aeos Cup Finals, March Finals, and top 12 Regional Finals. progressive, lactose and tolerant, dream chaser, another day another opportunity, another day another dolla, got that dog in me

Will

about you
is an official Team Rater
OMPL Champion
Manager: WSun1
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Icemaster Skooma
Team Name: Skoomin' Skarpys
List of Accomplishments: I am an NDGS finalist, NDAG open winner, NDWC winner, and NDPL winner. Ice is the only person that Retsameci supplies teams to. SKOOMA qualified for OLT after spending 80 hours over 3 weeks.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We've all managed in multiple tours. I am especially in touch with the lower tier communities while Icey Wicey is in touch with the NDOU/AG player base so we will be able to create a good draft. SKOOMA will not stop ranting about stall so the team cord will be very active.

Edit: Unfortunately, Skooma is unable to access Smogon at the current moment. However, he has expressed great passion for this managerial position and would like to apologize for typoing "Confirming". Tagging Theia to help fix this for us.

Last edited:

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Manager: WSun1
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Icemaster Skooma
Team Name: Skoomin' Skarpys
List of Accomplishments: I am an NDGS finalist, NDAG open winner, NDWC winner, and NDPL winner. Ice is the only person that Retsameci supplies teams with. SKOOMA qualified for OLT after spending 80 hours over 3 weeks.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We've all managed in multiple tours. I am especially in touch with the lower tier communities while Icey Wicey is in touch with the NDOU/AG player base so we will be able to create a good draft. SKOOMA will not stop ranting about stall so the team cord will be very active.
Confirming
Skooma has typo'd he was telling us how enthusiastic he was to manage. Unfortunately he can't access Smogon to edit his post rn.

Last edited:
me and eu
Limitless Lunalas

List of Accomplishments: I’ve been ndru council and contributor for over a year, played in ndpl1, managed ompl x, winners finals of ndru ssnl, played and advanced to top 16 or better in multiple ndou, ndru and ndag tours in the past. eu has managed and played multiple tours to be successful (semis as manager in npl as largest german tour, played in wcop and other forum tours to have a lot of experience playing and managing to be able to assist our team to victory)

Why would you make a Good Manager?: I’ve gotten to know multiple natdex formats very well, eu has experience with metas I have not learned, together we will form a solid draft that covers every meta sufficiently.

peap

asleep
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Confirmed wild :snom: :sneasel:

Manager: Milo
Assistant Manager (if applicable): peap
Team Name: Wildin' Weaviles :weavile:
List of Accomplishments: Top 8 Summer Seasonal (Milo), Natdex Tutor (both), VR Council (Peap) NDLT Winner (Peap), NDWC Winner (Peap), Top 8 ND Circuit (Peap).

I would make a good manager because of my experience in Tournament Hosting and participation in team tours. I am currently playing in 2v2 PL and NFE PL, having also played in (and won) OMFL.
Peap has played in both NDPL and of course won NDWC. Whilst he is taking a step back from mons as of late, his current games in ND Invitational show he is anything but washed and out of meta. He has been around the tier for a long time and understands the playerbase as much as I do. We feel with our collective knowledge, experience and accomplishments, we would be good managers

Sulo

shifting stars
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
Manager: pinorska
Co-manager: Suloxiv
List of accomplishments
Pin: managed team canada for ru world cup, player in the french natdex pl (4-1) uu snake, dpppl, zupl, nfepl, pokemon perfect pl, a few other side pls.
In Natdex, I’m a National Dex ladder hero, I’ve topped ladder in natdex ou and monotype, helped a little bit with the Quags who are in ndmpl finals. I’ve done 4 suspects for natdex and played in natdex ru tour asw.
Sulo: Natdex room voice and UU driver, positive community member and knows community well.

why we’d be a great core: we both love natdex and know the community, are willing to put a lot of work in before the draft to get a good roster, will do lots of building and testing. Sulo and I both have no life and active but we’re also kind and mature enough to foster a fun yet competitive environment.
confirming !!!

Manager: Weaselfie
Assistant Manager (if applicable): ElevatedGodlynessOfficial
Team Name: Supersonic Regielekis
List of Accomplishments: Weaselfie- Qualled last years ndlt, made semis of this years ndlt, top 32 of this years OST, made top 16 in ndru opening tour, has a decent showing in natdexou ssnls. Elevated-NPBA Season 6 Orre Champion, OBS Season 1 OBS Champion, Current XPDLA Second Seed 7-2 Reg Season (Draft Leagues)
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We are both have knowledge in the NDOU, NDUU, NDRU and NDAG tiers. Though we lack experience with monotype, we can make up for it before the pl starts and learn more of it. We feel like we would be a great team to welcome lesser known players and bring a more refreshing NDPL with more wild cards. We are very welcoming and both are active in National Dex/Showdown community.

Manager: Weaselfie
Assistant Manager (if applicable): ElevatedGodlynessOfficial
Team Name: Supersonic Regielekis
List of Accomplishments: Weaselfie- Qualled last years ndlt, made semis of this years ndlt, top 32 of this years OST, made top 16 in ndru opening tour, has a decent showing in natdexou ssnls. Elevated-NPBA Season 6 Orre Champion, OBS Season 1 OBS Champion, Current XPDLA Second Seed 7-2 Reg Season (Draft Leagues)
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We are both have knowledge in the NDOU, NDUU, NDRU and NDAG tiers. Though we lack experience with monotype, we can make up for it before the pl starts and learn more of it. We feel like we would be a great team to welcome lesser known players and bring a more refreshing NDPL with more wild cards. We are very welcoming and both are active in National Dex/Showdown community.
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)