Tournament NDMPL IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader

Art by Bka Onon
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
>>Spreadsheet<<
>>Commencement<<
>>Replays and Usage<<

vs

Pharloom Pheromosas (4) vs (4) Quirky Quagsires
SV: Elyoss vs Serise
SV: Bouki vs Neko
SV: autumn vs Mihowk
SV: Sunnyboi0 vs Bka Onon
SS: CrossHeart vs Ashbala
Z-less: roxie vs memedose46
Ubers: Fraolain vs R8
Monothreat: twinkay vs Gelbel3c

vs

Ice Path Sandslash (2) vs (6) HEAVENLY HYDREIGONS
SV: TTK vs Mateeus
SV: Leafium Z vs Sificon
SV: crashy vs FadedCharm
SV: LuckyPiper vs maroon
SS: Trouser Snakes vs Rinda
Z-less: Dunes vs Lostmemories
Ubers: King Billu vs Saurav the great
Monothreat: Big Chungus irl vs UNBR3AKABLE

vs

Larry's Litwicks (4) vs (4) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: Piyush25 vs adjustments
SV: Mada vs schwipper
SV: feen vs Tico
SV: Ina fable vs Don Bork
SS: Azick vs Cielau
Z-less: TTTech vs Aeran
Ubers: ToxaNex vs sapphiree
Monothreat: Exotic64 vs Hyjinks

This week's Monothreat is Water!
ndmpl w2 water threat.png

Challenge codes for Z-less NDM & NDM Ubers:
  • Z-less​
    • /chall gen9nationaldexmonotype @@@ +Baxcalibur, +Chien-Pao, +Darkrai, +Dragapult, +Espathra, +Flutter Mane, +Gouging Fire, +Hoopa-Unbound, +Kingambit,+Spectrier, +Ursaluna-Bloodmoon, +Zamazenta, Z-Move Clause

• NDM Ubers​
    • /chall gen9nationaldexubers @@@ Same Type Clause, Terastal Clause, -Moody, -Focus Band, -Gengarite, -King's Rock, -Quick Claw, Razor Fang, -Ultranecrozium Z, -Calyrex-Shadow, -Koraidon, -Marshadow, -Miraidon, -Xerneas, -Zacian-Crowned, +Shedinja

The deadline for this round is Sunday, March 17th at 11 PM GMT -5.

Pharloom Pheromosas (0) vs (0) Quirky Quagsires
SV: Elyoss vs Serise
SV: Bouki vs Neko
SV: autumn vs Mihowk
SV: Sunnyboi0 vs Bka Onon
SS: CrossHeart vs Ashbala
Z-less: roxie vs Memedose46
Ubers: Fraolain vs R8
Monothreat: twinkay vs Gelbel3c

Ice Path Sandslash (0) vs (0) HEAVENLY HYDREIGONS
SV: TTK vs Mateeus
SV: Leafium Z vs Sificon
SV: crashy vs FadedCharm
SV: LuckyPiper vs maroon
SS: Trouser Snakes vs Rinda
Z-less: Dunes vs LostMemories
Ubers: King Billu vs Saurav the Great
Monothreat: Big Chungus irl vs UNBR3AKABLE

Larry's Litwicks (0) vs (0) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: Piyush25 vs adjustments
SV: Mada vs schwipper
SV: Feen vs Tico
SV: Ina Fable vs Don Bork
SS: Azick vs Cielau
Z-less: TTTech vs Aeran
Ubers: ToxaNex vs sapphiree
Monothreat: Exotic64 vs Hyjinks
*Teams without logos were provided Pokemon Shuffle sprites.

Last edited:
Back at it again with the PREDICTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Pharloom Pheromosas (4) vs (4) Quirky Quagsires
SV: Elyoss vs Serise its hard for me not to bold elyoss after such a succesful mono ssnls run.
SV: Bouki vs Neko Neko is coming back strong. There's a new cat in town bouki, bewear!
SV: autumn vs Mihowk Autumn seems to be the favorite here. I have to agree! I don't make the rules!
SV: Sunnyboi0 vs Bka Onon MORTAL KOMBATTTTTTTTT
SS: CrossHeart vs Ashbala: Uh the mwp birds are fighting but ashbala may have a z move to save the day
Z-less: roxie vs Memedose46: With the power of sexy redd and lil baby nothing can take the battle rap roxie down in this dancery.
Ubers: Fraolain vs R8: They didn't play last week but their slot won in spirit so once again calamity to those who oppose r8.
Monothreat: twinkay vs Gelbel3c: Eternal sunshine can't break their soul, they will say with their chest and WIN

Larry's Litwicks (5) vs (3) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: Piyush25 vs adjustments I can't bold against him in this scenario, let this be a fight to watch!
SV: Mada vs schwipper: With a well played victory last week, surely schwipper will countine to blaze the comp.
SV: Feen vs Tico: Both of you made me wrong in predicts so YOU MUST fight to the death!
SV: Ina Fable vs Don Bork: I really dont favor either one in this situation. I want to see a good fight YA HEAR ME?!
SS: Azick vs Cielau: Knuck if you buck meets ciealu, i think ciealu may be able to pull through.
Z-less: TTTech vs TDR: TTTech if you beliex your magical you're probably gonna win.
Ubers: ToxaNex vs sapphiree: I don't make the rules but surely sapphiree will use the power bestowed upon them to overtake the enemy.
Monothreat: Exotic64 vs Hyjinks ehhhh idk this is a pretty hard call, it could go both ways but surley a fight to watch.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Ice Path Sandslash vs HEAVENLY HYDREIGONS
SV: TTK vs Mateeus (Mat is gonna cook something and TTK would never see it coming :D)
SV: Leafium Z vs Sificon (sorry Sifi, but Leafo is too good ;w;)
SV: crashy vs FadedCharm (Crashy is unfortunately coming to crash on the opposition...)
SV: LuckyPiper vs maroon (Idk meow, but LuckyPiper can see some unexpected stuff)
SS: Trouser Snakes vs Rinda (Rinda has some consistency if he gets his hands on a really nice team, which he should because of his team mates)
Z-less: Dunes vs LostMemories (scary guy....)
Ubers: King Billu vs Saurav the Great (Arent they an ubers main?)
Monothreat: Big Chungus irl vs UNBR3AKABLE (They'll bounce back, I believe it >:3c)

Larry's Litwicks vs Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: Piyush25 vs adjustments (they'll bounce back for sure)
SV: Mada vs schwipper (He'll cteam. And he'll hax too ;w;)
SV: Feen vs Tico (If Tico can outprep, he can get this tho)
SV: Ina Fable vs Don Bork (meow is an Ina Fable fan, so...)
SS: Azick vs Cielau (He'll be able to overcome the Zicky, surely)
Z-less: TTTech vs TDR (Just a feeling meow)
Ubers: ToxaNex vs sapphiree (you know how anime has the underdogs win? I feel like this is the thing that will happen in this match)
Monothreat: Exotic64 vs Hyjinks (Im more familiar with them ._.)

I hope everyone gets to enjoy this week, good luck :blobnom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)