Tournament NDMPL IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharloom Pheromosas (6) vs (2) HEAVENLY HYDREIGONS
SV: Sunnyboi0 vs FadedCharm - Would be a good game, Sunny is more familiar with the tier I think so I prefer to bold him even if I know how good can be Faded
SV: Bouki vs maroon - Bouki can clearly get this, but Imo the edge stay in favor of Maroon
SV: autumn vs Mateeus - Not too familiar with autumn, I just know it's a good player. Mateeus is also a good player and normally he have a real edge in term of meta-knowledge
SV: Elyoss vs Concept Everything - Elyoss make a good ssnl run and have now a good experience in mono, so I think his favorite here
SS: CrossHeart vs Rinda - Hype asf, trust on crossheart to make the upset against Rinda post 2nd elipsis
Z-less: roxie vs Sificon - The psychological game has already begun, edge for roxie for the moment !
Ubers: Fraolain vs Elvira - Yo frol1 u lost ? Anw I don't know too much about elvira and frol1 is a solid slot everywhere so edge for him
Monothreat: twinkay vs UNBR3AKABLE - Yeah I play safe with this bolding

Ice Path Sandslash (5) vs (3) Larry's Litwicks
SV: TTK vs Piyush25 - I trust in TTK here to begin his win series, even if Piyush isn't the easiest player to face in first
SV: Leafium Z vs Mada - Wow, Idk honnestly, but I see that Z and I think Leaf will win with that letter
SV: crashy vs Feen - Don't trust in my froggy captain would be a dishonnor
SV: LuckyPiper vs Ina Fable - Don't trust in my froggy captain would be a dishonnor (it's not easy to be funny and innovate all the time ok ......)
SS: Trouser Snakes vs Azick - God don't want to don't trust in coo but at the same time people will think I'm paid by sandlash to make that prono (azick in SS is always hard to face)
Z-less: Ethereal Sword vs TTTech - It can go in both side, but I put my bet in Ethereal
Ubers: King Billu vs ToxaNex - Hype to see them here, trust in toxanex, but imo it's 50/50
Monothreat: Big Chungus irl vs Exotic64 - Don't know exotic, so I will trust in chungus, let's cook

Btw my favorite ice cream flavour is vanilla or cookies but please I think it's not really the place for that .... Don't want to question myself if I have to delete all the answer or let them because it's just funny ...... (or make a prono of the tournament + ur answer :blobuwu:)

FADED'S EDITION OF PREDICTS LES GOOOOOOOO

Quirky Quagsires (1) vs (7) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: Bka Onon vs schwipper- With MWP glory in his eyes nothing can stop schwippper from overtaking his competiton. This will be a match to keep ya eye out for! However, we can't forget the returning 4-2 champ from ndmpl III. Fight FIGHT FIGHT!
SV: Mihowk vs Don Bork - The power vested in bork is limitless and can only be stopped by biochemistry and suspect test farming! Another great match to look for!
SV: Serise vs Tico - TIK TIK BOOOOM
SV: Memedose46 vs adjustments - Ladder reqs have made his heart filled with hate and hate is the best fuel for pokemon matches so i'd master the 4 elements and fight against sozin's comet. (if you know you know)
SS: Neko vs Cielau- thou who bolds against ciealu is asking for trouble!
Z-less: Ashbala vs TDR- I feel like it can go either way but I wil bold TDR because style.css will probably do some ev witchcraft and something that shouldn't have lived something lives .
Ubers: R8 vs sapphiree - R8 is any tier may bring calamity to all who oppose him (I love you tho sapphiree)
Monothreat: Gelbel3c vs Hyjinks - Hyjinks may only lose by timer for calcing every god damn turn but good luck charlie to anyone who opposes him.

Ice Path Sandslash (3) vs (5) Larry's Litwicks
SV: TTK vs Piyush25- Hard call, Piyush25 quite litterally is a PL CHAMP, TTK i will favor slightly. Tho will be an exicting match to watch.
SV: Leafium Z vs Mada- Like a petal in wind, leaf may scatter his opponets this ndmpl (mada might knock some sonic coins out so idk gl to both)
SV: crashy vs Feen i DON'T make the rules BUT you know what they say be be my bff cause idk what's comin' next and i'll be lmho with the rest so TTYLXOX
SV: LuckyPiper vs Ina Fable- I really like seeing ina fable battle so far from what i've seen. They are defintely a gifted player and i will be looking forward to see how luckypiper brings it this ndmpl!
SS: Trouser Snakes vs Azick- Azick might knuck if you buck but he certainly will do well and probably have fun with it too! Trouser snakes you gon have to bring ya fighting shoes!
Z-less: Ethereal Sword vs TTTech - i will never bold against TTTech unless I have sufficant reason not to! Great players both sides tho! Probably the highlight match of this group of pairings!
Ubers: King Billu vs ToxaNex- I don't really favor either one since both are very very skilled players but I think the king will take the edge.
Monothreat: Big Chungus irl vs Exotic64- I don't really favor either one here but I fliped a coin and it landed for exo so like you better manifest good vibes to stop that destiny!

Vodoom

is a Tiering Contributor
MPL Champion
Pharloom Pheromosas (0) vs (0) HEAVENLY HYDREIGONS
SV: Sunnyboi0 vs FadedCharm
SV: Bouki vs maroon
SV: autumn vs Mateeus
SV: Elyoss vs Concept Everything
SS: CrossHeart vs Rinda
Z-less: roxie vs Sificon
Ubers: Fraolain vs Elvira
Monothreat: twinkay vs UNBR3AKABLE

Quirky Quagsires (0) vs (0) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: Bka Onon vs schwipper
SV: Mihowk vs Don Bork
SV: Serise vs Tico
SV: Memedose46 vs adjustments
SS: Neko vs Cielau
Z-less: Ashbala vs TDR
Ubers: R8 vs sapphiree
Monothreat: Gelbel3c vs Hyjinks

Ice Path Sandslash (0) vs (0) Larry's Litwicks
SV: TTK vs Piyush25
SV: Leafium Z vs Mada
SV: crashy vs Feen
SV: LuckyPiper vs Ina Fable
SS: Trouser Snakes vs Azick
Z-less: Ethereal Sword vs TTTech
Ubers: King Billu vs ToxaNex
Monothreat: Big Chungus irl vs Exotic64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)