Ability: Sniper
Tera Type: Bug
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fell Stinger
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
so to start things off, i wanted to add a really powerful threat of swords dance mega beedrill, with the help of grimmsnarl's screens beedrill can even survive a super effective hit and swords dance, and that already wins me the match if they allow my beedrill to set up (except if they have priority)
Grimmsnarl @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Parting Shot
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave
I wanted screens for my team so Beedrill could survive, so I added Grimmsnarl and gave him a parting shot to weaken set-up sweepers like Ogerpon Wellspring, Charizard Mega X, etc. I also decided to add thunderwave to shut off fast threats in the tier like Blaziken, Sceptile Mega, Lopunny Mega, Serperior, and more.
Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
Rotom wash is just your regular pivot. I had gliscor in the team before instead of rotom, but then I realised how much this team lacks special attackers and added rotom instead. gave him defog for removing hazards like stickey web and stealth rock, a choice scarf and trick to mess up walls like toxapex and chansey.
Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Spikes
I added ferrothorn because you can't play without a defensive pokemon, leech seed to slowly kill opposing pokemon, gyro ball for damage, protect to stall, and spikes for hazards.
Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drill Run
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Swords Dance
This is my secondary sweeper if Beedrill died. Exacdrill isn't the fastest of pokemon, so I gave him sand rush and also added Tyranitar to the team to allow this thing to actually work. It has good coverage, amazing attack stat and bulk, and also has amazing speed thanks to Tyranitar's sand stream.
Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Crunch
Tyranitar is my second wall: sand stream for exadrill, pursuit to make pokemon like Blacephalon unable to switch out and die, stealth rock for hazards, and thunderwave to shut off fast threats.

I played a few games with this team and only found 1 major flaw, that flaw being that my team is full of physical attackers which means scald and will-o-wisp completely destroy this team, i tried a lot of different combinations to make this team not so vulnerable to burn but it didn't work out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)