Tournament National Dex Same Trios II: Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
act call, opp hasn't shown up past time 20 mins now, might reschedule in a couple hours' time but no guarantees
nice act fish, you missed the initial time by 30 minutes and now call act? at the very least coinflip the game, cmon man

(Edit: was told that the act call would stand, no disrespect to the hosts but this is just a blatantly dishonorable attempt to call act, I get we can't change it)

Last edited:

sundays

tired dreaming
is a Tiering Contributor
nice act fish, you missed the initial time by 30 minutes and now call act? at the very least coinflip the game, cmon man

(Edit: was told that the act call would stand, no disrespect to the hosts but this is just a blatantly dishonorable attempt to call act, I get we can't change it)
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-scheduling-guidelines.3642746/
The old scheduled time/anything to do with it isn't of any importance when a new time is scheduled. We follow the latest scheduled time and make decisions based on that.

how I see it it was just a miscommunication, no? I offered either of the two sundays, then before that time I confirmed that I wanted to do the second week since you hadn't said anything specific yourself, before the time I believe even with my message failing to send earlier, and I just assumed what you meant by extension so I said "the deadline is 2 weeks lol, that's within it" for a clarification but you never replied after that
If I had to guess you missed "this week or next" and just assumed it was week one I offered?
Anyway, if this was grands or more high stakes in general I'd probably try to arrange a time to do it that night but I'm just busy irl prepping for exams, not that it's any of your business anyway

tl; dr: you misunderstood and never even tried to clarify, not my fault nor my problem

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
how I see it it was just a miscommunication, no? I offered either of the two sundays, then before that time I confirmed that I wanted to do the second week since you hadn't said anything specific yourself, before the time I believe even with my message failing to send earlier, and I just assumed what you meant by extension so I said "the deadline is 2 weeks lol, that's within it" for a clarification but you never replied after that
If I had to guess you missed "this week or next" and just assumed it was week one I offered?
Anyway, if this was grands or more high stakes in general I'd probably try to arrange a time to do it that night but I'm just busy irl prepping for exams, not that it's any of your business anyway

tl; dr: you misunderstood and never even tried to clarify, not my fault nor my problem
lesson learned: never be kind and reschedule or this may happen! jfc

sundays

tired dreaming
is a Tiering Contributor
Winners bracket is a three way tie do we'll be doing a tiebreaker robin round. All 3 teams are required to nominate one player each to play a best of three (same solo + same duo + same six) against nominations from other teams. Please send me the nominated players via VMs/Discord DMs.
Same Solo: :Arceus:
Same Duo: :pecharunt::Decidueye:
Same Six: :metagross::tyranitar-mega::tropius::zebstrika::cinderace::aegislash:
Same Solo: Everyone will battle using the same single Pokemon in a singles battle.
/challenge gen9nationaldexubers@@@terastalclause,zmoveclause,maxteamsize=1,sleepmovesclause,accuracymovesclause,!sleepclausemod,-moody,-focusband,-focussash,-kingsrock,-quickclaw,-acupressure,-perishsong,-hiddenpower,-allpokemon,+arceus
Same Duo: Everyone will battle using the same duo of Pokemon in a doubles battle.
/challenge gen9nationaldexdoubles@@@terastalclause,zmoveclause,maxteamsize=2,accuracymovesclause,sleepclausemod,evasionitemsclause,-moody,-focussash,-kingsrock,-allyswitch,-finalgambit,-perishsong,-swagger,-hiddenpower,-allpokemon,+pecharunt,+decidueye
Same Six: Everyone will battle using the same team of Pokemon in a singles battle.
/challenge gen9nationaldexubers@@@terastalclause,-hiddenpower,-allpokemon,+metagross,+tyranitar,+aegislash,+tropius,+zebstrika,+cinderace
Kinzo vs Lechen vs Don Bork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)