My Video Game Collection

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner

I am well known in the community as being a professional gamer, so I thought I’d share the best games I have for you all. Let me know what you think of them and I encourage any discussion about your own personal favorites that you own.

Adaam,

Thank you so very much for sharing. I know based on our sessions that this was a very difficult video for you to film but it is wonderful seeing you share your passions with the world. I am so ridiculously proud of you. That said, as we discussed, you need to do better at making eye contact. I know your childhood trauma makes this difficult for you but it is a very important and marketable skill to have. Just imagine me in my underwear like we do during our sessions and I'm sure you'll master it in no time.

Yours truly,
faint

Radaam,

I'll be honest, I do not know you, but thank you very much for sharing. I know by reading faint's post that this was a very hard video to record but it is wonderful for you to share your passion with the world. I can not be proud of you because I had no expectations for you before this post but it's a pleasure to post in a thread made by a man of your talent. Disregard what faint said about underwear he has a diaper fetish. Just think of me as a cute asian girl who will do a little dance for you every time you make a video and I'm sure you will master it in no time.

posted by,
Mace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)