My UU Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and wanted you guys to rate my team for me. I might get some pictures up, but i'm crunched for time right now. This team is designed for mainly OU/standard play, but I find it enjoyable to use unorthodox pokemon. I have some battles on my youtube channel with this team (http://youtube.com/user/cybernwyvern49). (Sorry if I am not allowed to post my channel) Anyway, onto the team!

Fanta (Ledian) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 HP/152 Atk/6 Spd/100 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Light Screen
- Bug Buzz
- U-turn
- Reflect

Ledian what? Yes, he's a fairly effective sceerner, and I like U-turn on my team, so might as well have it be STAB'd. He could be switched off for someone else, though, and if you could suggest a better move instead of bug Buzz that would be great.
---
Maelstrom (Manectric) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Static
EVs: 6 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Manectric is a beast. TBolt for STAB, Overheat for Steels and Venusaur in UU, HP Ice for dragons and Grounds, and Signal beam for psychics like Azelf.
EV's could use some switching, and maybe a move instead of Signal Beam?
---
LemonLime (Registeel) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 100 HP/152 Atk/100 Def/58 Spd/100 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Explosion
- Toxic
- Superpower

Registeel walls most everything. He can be a threat sometimes, as well. I probably will switch Toxic for Twave, what do you think? And maybe Superpower could be switched out for something like Stealth Rock?
---
Dragster (Arcanine) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
- Extremespeed
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Arcanine is here for physical support, and for Heatran and Infernape repellant. I probably need the most help with him, so fire away! Extremespeed is a neccesity, as is HP Grass (For Swampert mostly).
---
Newton (Weezing) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 152 HP/252 Def/100 Spd/6 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Pain Split
- Flamethrower
- Will-o-wisp
- Sludge Bomb

Weezing is a fantastic physical wall. Will-o-Wisp and Pain Spilt are really important, and I am happy with his set for the most part. Any suggestions are welcome, though!
---
DigDug (Dugtrio) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Night Slash
- Stone Edge
Dugtrio is your friendly neighborhood revenge killer. Aerial Ace is sort of a filler, and kills grass trying to resist him. EQ and stone edge are staples, and fail to dissapoint. Night Slash is to deal with psychics, because I have a hard time with them, and Ghosts as well.
---

Thank you for taking the time to Rate My Team!

Bloo

Banned deucer.
You need to expand most of your descriptions as currently they're not up to rule 3. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)