My UU team

Hello there i am Vlad, and today I would like to introduce my UU team to be subject to close scrutiny. The main point to my team is for one of my sweepers Galvantula or Victini can come in after having their counters or checks taken out. It also has a side goal of keeping Set up users such as SubCM Raikou and SubCM zapdos from getting to powerful through Haze, and phazing. I guess it could be called a more balanced team than a focused one.

Cofagrigus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split
- Haze

Defensive Cofagrigus stops almost all physical threats in UU, having the usefull ghost typing to block spinners and force Mienshao to think about using HJK. He has will-o-wisp to try and cripple physical sweepers, and haze to stop things from setting up. Shadow ball can deal some damage and Pain Split for semi recovery.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 176 HP / 80 Atk / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Whirlwind
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

I use this snorlax as my Specially Defensive wall. He can take hits from raikou and zapdos and then deal surprising amounts of damage. Can whirlwind for extra phase again the SubCM sets and to rack up SR damage. He can even fire punch some bug and steel type switch ins if properly predicted. I mess around with his EV's alot. The set i have now has been working quite well, but is always subject to change. It also keeps candelure in line.

Victini @ Choice Band
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- V-create
- Zen Headbutt

This is my hard hitter. Usually after I sacrifice my Aerodactyl or fodder a pokemon, I can bring this guy in and spam away with V-Creates. I opt for higher Attack stat rather than a fast band. It seems to feel better with the extra stopping power. Does greats amounts of damage and has pretty good coverage with Bolt Strike and Zen Headbutt. U-turn to scout if i want to find out what he switches into it.

Galvantula (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
- Volt Switch

This pokemon has done great things for me. I originally had elektross in this spot as a Special Sweeper, but he got outspeed by everything so I wanted something faster. I chose Choice Scarf as it helps me outspeed almost everything non boosted in this tier including other Choice Scarf Users. He hits hard with thunder which has an amazing accuracy bonus. Is weak to SR along with Victini, but I have blastoise for that.

Aerodactyl (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

This is what used to be one of the most popular leads from what I had seen when I first started lurking around smogon. I opt for Life orb as it allows for a little bit of extra power if i survive. I run taunt to stop other leads from setting up Hazards or doing what they want, allowing me free SR. I can then choose to attack if still alive. Makes great fodder to get in a sweeper.

Blastoise (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Roar
- Toxic

My last pokemon that rounds out the team. Rapid Spin to get hazards off the field for my Galvantula and Victini. Scald for burn hax and toxic for things I do not want burned. Roar for extra phase to rack up SR damage. Physically defensive as he ends up mostly physical damage when switched in.

Do not be afraid to rip this team apart as I am new and need this. Thank you in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)