My Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I noticed you have Dream Ball Cloud Nine Lickitung able to be bred as requested. I'd be willing to pay big for a Lickitung like this:

Lickitung @ Dream Ball
Nature: Brave
Ability: Cloud Nine
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Curse, Hammer Arm

I'd be willing to trade 3 of my 6 IV Pokemon in my thread for it. If this is too big of a task, though, I'd love just a female Cloud Nine one in a Dream Ball (I can do IVs and all the other junk myself) :)

Hey! I noticed you have Dream Ball Cloud Nine Lickitung able to be bred as requested. I'd be willing to pay big for a Lickitung like this:

Lickitung @ Dream Ball
Nature: Brave
Ability: Cloud Nine
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Curse, Hammer Arm

I'd be willing to trade 3 of my 6 IV Pokemon in my thread for it. If this is too big of a task, though, I'd love just a female Cloud Nine one in a Dream Ball (I can do IVs and all the other junk myself) :)
Okay, since I'm short in time, I'll just give you a female Dream Ball Cloud Nine Lickitung and get one 6 IV Pokémon from your thread, or 2 5 IVs. Are you okay with that? Is it too much to ask?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, since I'm short in time, I'll just give you a female Dream Ball Cloud Nine Lickitung and get one 6 IV Pokémon from your thread, or 2 5 IVs. Are you okay with that? Is it too much to ask?
That seems like a quite a lot to ask for for a pokemon with no IVs. Thanks, but I found a different way to get one. :)

I liked your Impish male Skarmory and Timid Cyndaquil. Do we have a deal? Oh, and what gender do you want Snover to be? I might have to breed one.
Sure, sounds good. Did you want nicknames?

Snover (male) - "Prof. Oak"
Magikarp (male) - "hurpdalurp"

Banette (Good offers only!)

Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Careful
Special moves: Cotton Guard
In stock: 1 (Cotton Guard is not breedable)

Interested in this. I have a couple of rayquazas but would be more interested if you had the Y stone to go with banette. (If cloning)

Banette (Good offers only!)

Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Careful
Special moves: Cotton Guard
In stock: 1 (Cotton Guard is not breedable)

Interested in this. I have a couple of rayquazas but would be more interested if you had the Y stone to go with banette. (If cloning)
Sorry, but I don't have a Y stone. I'll also have to clone it because I don't want to part ways with it. D: If you're still interested, tell me your specific offer.

Sorry, but I don't have a Y stone. I'll also have to clone it because I don't want to part ways with it. D: If you're still interested, tell me your specific offer.
I dont mind a clone at all. well check out my thread and see if anything interests you. If a legendary does you would ahve to clone it for me. Please and thank you ;3

I am interested in a Jolly Chlorophyll Jumpluff in the dream ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 with seed bomb?

Do you still need a meowth? I can breed a Jolly Technician Meowth 5ivs 31/31/31/x/31/31
or
Adamant Chlorophyll Deerling 31/31/31/x/31/31 with agility, baton pass, synthesis, and worry seed
Relaxed Sturdy Pineco 31/31/31/x/31/31 with power trick, counter, stealth rock, and toxic spikes
Bold Prankster or Infiltrator Cottonee 31/x/31/31/31/31 with encore and memento
Jolly Klutz or Run Away Buneary 31/31/31/x/31/31 with fake Out/electric punch, circle Throw, ice Punch, and switcharoo
Modest Levitate Misdreavus 31/x/31/31/31/31 with nasty plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)