My first step in art (I drawn a little, and all of people say that have to continue)

hello here! I introduce myself, I am a young person, who drew little. but when I put, and finished my drawings, many people said that it was good, that I had to continue. Since I love pokemon, I made some drawings of its little creatures recently. I am going to present them to you, but first, I would like, if possible, to have your advice. knowing how to take, finding my own style, and all the things that make a good artist! thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the people who will help me in this quest for improvement!

first of all, we have a Moltres-Galar, (done in progress, hence the checkered sheet) and a Slither Wing, which I tried to make, without a model, with the poor bit of talent I have ;-; There !
IMG20230312191348.jpg

IMG20230506185315.jpg

well yes it is a little scary, and I have trouble doing the relief of the white, so I do it in shades of gray ;-; well, maybe it's not the best example actually

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hi there! Unfortunately, I'll be locking your thread, as it breaks the following Smeargle's Studio Rule:
The thread needs to include at least three artworks: Those artworks can depict the same subject as long as they're not the exact same image. In the case of written works and poems, the thread must include at least three different works or works that together exceed 1000 words. If you don't have enough to create your own thread, there are several mega threads where people can post and share their work:
Rate My Art /// General Sprites and Banners /// Writing Thread /// Music Thread
Once you get a third piece made, feel free to hit me up and I'll go ahead and unlock this for you! Let me know if you have any questions!

edit: OP has made more art, so this is unlocked now c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)