National Dex My Aegi-Hydregon team

Aegislash is my favorite pokemon and i want to build a team around him also i played on shodown but its the first time i ask for help for a team on smogon forum so if i did something wrong in doing this post pls tell me

:ss/aegislash:
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Toxic

Aegislash is why I made the team for the set I decided on the Sub-Toxic set Toxic is a great move to punish check that would otherwise be able to take on Aegislash such as Garchomp and Hydregon and has excellent synergy with Substitute, which is utilized to take advantege of passive pokemon like Clefable and Toxapex and further stall out Toxic damage alongside KIng's Shield, on foes attemping to answer Aegislash the EVs are made to do as many Subs as possible and maximize the damage of Shadow Ball

:ss/hydreigon:
Hydreigon @ Groundium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP / 220 SpA / 28 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Roost

Hydregon is the core of the team alongside Aegislash a ground immunity and resistence to fire and ghost while Aegislash destroys most fairy type i chose the ground-z set this set is a good wallbreaker and with +2 z move 1HKO calm mind clefable and most fairy type Dark Pulse is the main STAB and Roost is for longevity the EV is for take 2 Hydro Pump from regular Greninja specs and take a Kartana Sacred Sword

:ss/tapu fini:
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 12 SpA / 56 SpD / 192 Spe
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Taunt
-Defog
Even though Greninja and Heatran are check by Hydregon i am afraid of greninja Ice Beam and Heatran Toxic so i wanted to add Tapu fini that check these two and provide defog for the team Scald is for burn pokemon like Landorus-T and Corvinight wich not touch the mysty terrain taunt is for stop setup sweeper like Volcarona from set up the EV is for outspeed and 2HKO modest Heatran

:ss/latias mega:
Latias-Mega (F) @ Latiasite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Aura Sphere

Hydregon and Aegislash is the core of the team but I think i need a win condition more offensive so i chose M-Latias for this job the set is the classic calm mind set with Psyshock for deal with Chansey/Blissey and Aura Sphere for the steel and dark type Roost is for longevity EV is for maximize bulk and speed

:ss/skarmory:
Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Roost
now i need some entry azard and i chose skarmory for counter pokemon like Landorus-T and Garchomp the set is Body Press + Iron Defense spike is for the azard and roost is longevity the EV is for outspeed magnezone and +2 Body Press 1HKO magnezone

:ss/victini:
Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick

for the last one i chose a reveng killer and someone who can deal with clefable which is very anoning for the team i chose victini with the scarf set V-create is a very strong stab and Bolt Strike is a good coverage for pokemon like toxapex or tapu fini u-turn is for pivot and trick is for break some wall if victini's speed is unnecessary EV maximize speed and atk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)