Mullet Plays the Hits... Part Deux

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've recently been playing Under The Bridge a lot... It's such a classy tune... Get on it DM! :P

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
So... this thread has been in my mind forever, trying to either get up the motivation to start on these again, or just kill it altogether. I recently started playing guitar again, but it seemed for a while there that playing just wasn't a priority, but I want to make it one.

So, I won't be taking any new requests YET; first, I have a very special project that I have come up with that I'll hopefully be starting tonight. I know a whole bunch of people are going to really enjoy it, and I can't wait to do it, so, yeah... check back in a little bit.

[00:44:29] <@DM> honestly
[00:44:40] <@DM> I've been meaning to continue my thread
[00:44:43] <Hazerider> good
[00:44:46] <Hazerider> I have a challenge for you
[00:44:53] <Hazerider> do the final part of stairway to heaven
[00:44:55] <@DM> oh yeah?
[00:44:58] <@DM> dude that's easy
[00:45:01] <@DM> post it in the thread
[00:45:09] <Hazerider> it was either that or achilles last stand

Requesting the last part of Stairway to Heaven, or Achilles Last Stand if you feel you're up to the task. Or both.

hahahaha, that is brilliant. DM your voice is awesome.

i have a request. do you think you can do The Outsider by APC? if you can't do that, I request the lyrics part of shine on you crazy diamond (VI - IX).

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i have a request. do you think you can do The Outsider by APC? if you can't do that, I request the lyrics part of shine on you crazy diamond (VI - IX).
tad38 already requested that APC song back on the first page, so PF it is.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
SUPER huge bump.

I recently (read: 10 minutes ago) recorded myself covering Casiotone for the Painfully Alone's "Young Shields." I know some people here like them, so check it out.

I plan on doing a lot more recording now. My new girlfriend loves it when I play, so she reignited my passion for song-writing and whatnot. I'll try to get back into the covers as well.

I tried to check the Master of Puppets-cover, but the link is dead. You still have it by a chance (or the others)?

Oh, and when you get to it, requesting Metallica - One

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
Yeah, I think mediafire takes all the stuff down after a while. I should re-upload everything in the meantime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)