Mud Slide - An OU War Story

This is a match I had in early July, when I was using a rather interesting Sandstorm team. I felt rather lazy during this time, and soon after this I would be unable to access a computer for quite a while. So I didn't post it for a while.

It was just a simple ladder match, so it had the standard rules. I found it to be more than a good battle, which it was. I found it to be rather interesting for a different reason entirely, and you should be able to figure out why at the very beginning of this.

Those various little things will be removed for an easier read. I also put in gay little pictures to do with...part of the reason why I liked this battle. If they annoy you, tell me and I'll get rid of 'em.

My Sandstorm Team:

antman's Team:

antman sent out Raikou.
SceptileGen sent out Tyranitar.
Raikou is exerting its pressure!
Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
A sandstorm brewed!

Well, I didn't know what to make of this. I was running the very odd set that the analysis calls "Lead Tar" as I wasn't really feeling creative (or smart, I suppose) when I made this team. If you've seen that set, you'll know it doesn't carry Earthquake. However, I assumed my opponent would expect an Earthquake and more than likely switch. I wouldn't really have anything that great to use against a switch-in, so I opted for Thunder. If I happened to paralyze Raikou, great.

Raikou used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Tyranitar used Thunder.
Raikou lost 15% of its health.
Raikou is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

Tyranitar: 100%
Raikou: 85% and paralyzed

Well, in case you haven't figured out why I found this battle amusing yet, I might as well make it very clear. It's a battle between a Sandstorm team and a Rain team. In any case, I got that lucky 30% chance. I assumed a rather poweful Thunder would be coming my way, and I knew Tyranitar couldn't do shit to Raikou. Therefore, I decided to switch to...

SceptileGen switched in Gliscor.
Raikou used Toxic.
Gliscor was badly poisoned!

Gliscor: 94% and badly poisoned
Raikou: 85%

Well, this made me rather frustrated. I realized my Magnezone could likely wall the shit out of Raikou, but I wasn't about to switch. Tyranitar's Taunt also seemed like it could cause some damage to it, too. Anyway, Earthquake would be the obvious move here, but I really relied on that sand. I opted for Knock Off, because I really wanted to get rid of that Damp Rock to screw over his plan. Actually, I'm not sure if I even had Earthquake on my Gliscor then...

antman switched in Gengar.
Gliscor used Knock Off.
Gengar lost 17% of its health.
Gliscor knocked off foe Gengar's Life Orb!
Gliscor's leftovers restored its health a little!
Gliscor restored 6% of its health.

Gliscor: 88% and badly poisoned
Gengar: 83%

Well, that worked quite nicely. However, Shadow Ball was a large threat at the moment, and I needed to hide behind something. Tyranitar killed two birds with one stone right here; it brought back the sand and took crap from Shadow Ball. I also knew Tyranitar could hit it hard with Crunch

SceptileGen switched in Tyranitar.
A sandstorm brewed!
Gengar used Energy Ball.
Tyranitar lost 26% of its health.
Tyranitar's special defence was lowered.

Tyranitar: 74%
Gengar: 77%

Obviously, this shows the importance of the sand and Gengar losing its Life Orb. That did way less than I would've expected, and I'm sure it did less than he would've expected, too. Some nasty hax came into play here, but Energy Ball still can't get rid of me. The fact that he had a Life Orb before should've alerted me that it was likely carrying Focus Blast, and that he would be able to switch between attacks. However, I failed to recognized this, and got very lucky. If anything, I should've switched to Shuckle to take whatever he threw at me. However, I made a very odd move for a reason I can't rememeber.

Gengar used Energy Ball.
Tyranitar lost 39% of its health.
Tyranitar used Taunt.
Gengar fell for the taunt!

Tyranitar: 35%
Gengar: 71% and Taunted

Well, now I was fearing the end of Tyranitar, as I really relied on it to keep the sand in play. I might remember the reason for using Taunt now; it was either to prevent Raikou from using Rain Dance as it came in or to protect my next Pokemon from Gengar's Hypnosis. I knew I had to switch, and I had an excellent 4x resist awaiting in Forretress.

SceptileGen switched in Forretress.
Gengar used Energy Ball.
Forretress lost 10% of its health.
Forretress's leftovers restored its health a little!
Forretress restored 6% of its health.

Forretress: 96%
Gengar: 65%

Well, Forretress was in safely, and I was thinking that a Taunted Gengar wouldn't exactly have a great move against Forretress. I was planning on seeing that Raikou again, and I did not want my sand to go away.

antman switched in Ludicolo.
Forretress used Earthquake.
Ludicolo lost 10% of its health.
Ludicolo's leftovers restored its health a little!
Ludicolo restored 6% of its health.

Forretress: 100%
Ludicolo: 90%

Alright, I suppose a Ludicolo is a pretty common rain Pokemon. I was very unsure of what Ludicolo might do, and I didn't want to risk anyone at this point in the battle. I decided to Gyro Ball in case to see if it would fare any better against Ludicolo or hit something else that came in.

Ludicolo used Leech Seed.
Forretress was seeded!
Forretress used Gyro Ball.
Ludicolo lost 10% of its health.

Forretress: 94%
Ludicolo: 92%

Well, I wasn't going to stay in here, but I still lacked a reliable switch in do to the fact that I still didn't know this Ludicolo's exact moveset. A Water or Grass move would be damaging in general to the majority of my team, and I hoped it would just set up more rain.

Ludicolo used Substitute.
Ludicolo lost 25% of its health.
Ludicolo made a substitute!

Ludicolo: 67% with a Substitute

I did not expect Substitute, and took the opportunity to look up what Substitutes do and do not block. I realized it doesn't block Taunt, and I had already seen two non-attacking moves and expected one more, so I decided Taunting it should be beneficial. I didn't realize something critical I realized later, which you will see shortly...

Ludicolo used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Tyranitar used Taunt.
Ludicolo fell for the taunt!
Ludicolo's Rain Dish restored its health a little!

Ludicolo: 79% with a Substitute and Taunted

Well, I realized now that since it has Substitute, its final move is most likely Focus Punch. After realizing this, I noted that using Rain Dance as opposed to Focus Punch was likely a huge mistake for my opponent, as Tyranitar was incredibly important for my success. With this assumption of Focus Punch, I decided to go to Gliscor, who would fair quite well againt Focus Punch and had a STAB SE Aerial Ace waiting in the wings.

Ludicolo is tightening its focus!
SceptileGen switched in Gliscor.
Ludicolo used Focus Punch.
Gliscor lost 6% of its health.

Gliscor: 82% and badly poisoned
Ludicolo: 91% with a Substitute and Taunted

I expected Ludicolo's Leech Seed coming here (forgetting the Taunt still in effect), and took hold of the opportunity to use Aerial Ace and get rid of that Substitute once and for all.

Gliscor used Aerial Ace.
The substitute took damage for Ludicolo!
Ludicolo's substitute faded!
Gliscor lost 7% of its health.
Ludicolo's taunt wore off!

Gliscor: 69% and badly poisoned
Ludicolo: 100%

When I looked back here, I wondered why he didn't switch. I suppose my opponenet expected a Knock Off/Roost/Earthquake/Ice Fang Gliscor, but he was certainly wrong. Anyway, Ludicolo has some freedom now, and I have finally removed that Substitute. I decide to go ahead and simply use Aerial Ace again, as this Ludicolo was likely going to get on my nerves even though I could wall it rather easily.

antman switched in Kabutops.
Gliscor used Aerial Ace.
Kabutops lost 13% of its health.

Gliscor: 56% and badly poisoned
Kabutops: 87%

This was very bad for my team, as Water is the bane of my team. I didn't have a switch in, and didn't want to allow anyone else to die here. I expected a rather swift loss now, as I couldn't really stall Kabutops to death with Toxic and sand damage as it was Rock type. My best hope was to Knock Off what I expected to be a Choice Band and then Gyro Ball it to death with Forretress.

Kabutops used Waterfall.
It's super effective!
Gliscor lost 56% of its health.
SceptileGen's Gliscor fainted.
The rain stopped.

Gliscor: 0%
Kabutops: 87%

5-6 antman

Well, Gliscor was sacrificed while the rain ended. I sent in Shuckle to go ahead and get Stealth Rock on the field, even though I expected it to be KOed rather ruthlessly. I assumed he might expect it to merely use Toxic on his Kabutops, but he may have decided that it was time to use Shuckle as set up fodder, as many do. He seemed just as reliant on the rain as I was on the sand.

SceptileGen switched in Shuckle.
antman switched in Raikou.
Shuckle used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!

Shuckle: 100%
Raikou: 85% and paralyzed

I was very thankful that he switched back to Raikou, and I was ready to remove that Damp Rock again. I now can see that Encore might've been the better option here, but oh well. Knock Off could still prove useful, as I've only seen Raikou as being the main Rain Dancer.

Raikou used Rain Dance.
Shuckle used Knock Off.
Raikou lost 2% of its health.
Shuckle knocked off foe Raikou's Damp Rock!

Raikou: 83% and paralyzed

Well, now that that Raikou's disarmed, I'm ready to Encore Raikou's Toxic. It didn't even cross my mind to switch to Forretress and use Gyro Ball on the Gengar switch in, but...

Raikou is paralysed! It can't move!
Shuckle used Encore.
But it failed!

Raikou: 83% and paralyzed

I didn't quite expect Encore to fail in that case, but I suppose it did. In any case, 3 of my moves aren't really going to do anything, and I really should've switched to Magnezone or Forretress to take the Toxic. However, I was persistent on being annoying.

Raikou used Toxic.
Shuckle was badly poisoned!
Shuckle used Encore.
Raikou got an encore!
Shuckle is hurt by poison!
Shuckle lost 6% of its health.

Shuckle: 94% and badly poisoned
Raikou: 83%, paralyzed, Encored into Toxic

Alright, I finally got that done, at the price of making Shuckle nearly impossible to stall with. In any case, I knew he would be switching away from Raikou, and expected either for him to stall me out with Ludicolo or to come in with a suped up Waterfall from Kabutops. In either case, Knock Off would frustrate them. Toxic could've also been an ok choice, but Knock Off seemed more potent.

Shuckle used Knock Off.
Kabutops lost 2% of its health.
Shuckle knocked off foe Kabutops's Choice Band!

Shuckle: 88% and badly poisoned
Kabutops: 73%

I'm VERY glad I didn't use Toxic. I suddenly didn't give this Kabutops as much of a thought, as I just really hurt it. Now I had a difficult decision to make. Should I sack Shuckle while I poison Kabutops (if I don't die), or should I switch to something else to be (likely) sacrificed? I decided everyone else would be too helpful in the long run, and went ahead and clicked Toxic. Plus, it would provide a free switch to Tyranitar to destroy the rain.

Kabutops used Waterfall.
Shuckle lost 73% of its health.
Shuckle used Toxic.
Kabutops was badly poisoned!
Kabutops is hurt by poison!
Kabutops lost 6% of its health.

Shuckle: 3% and badly poisoned
Kabutops: 77% and badly poisoned

Well, living was certainly awesome there, as it allowed me to get a chance to possibly stall the life out of Kabutops. Now it was time to finish the sacrifice of Shuckle and get rid of that wretched rain yet again.

Kabutops used X-Scissor.
Shuckle lost 3% of its health.
SceptileGen's Shuckle fainted.

Shuckle: 0%
Kabutops: 65% and badly poisoned

4-6, antman

Two things were accomplished here. He made an incredibly stupid move in showing me that his Kabutops had X-Scissor as opposed to a very destructive Brick Break, as well as allowing me to take the opportunity to bring back the sandstorm. He certainly seemed to have an advantage, but I had gained hold of the momentum of the battle at this point.

The rain stopped.
A sandstorm brewed!
SceptileGen switched in Magnezone.
Kabutops used X-Scissor.
Magnezone lost 12% of its health.
Magnezone's leftovers restored its health a little!
Magnezone restored 6% of its health.

Magnezone: 94%
Kabutops: 47% and badly poisoned

I was very lucky in a misplay by my opponent, who used a SE X-Scissor as opposed to a STAB SE Waterfall (against Tyranitar). In any case, it was clear Magnezone could survive at least one Waterfall without the rain or a CB. If he had used Waterfall here, I may have been in deep shit as it may have been an easy 2HKO. In any case, I didn't want to overpredict here by expecting a Raikou switch in, and merely decided to use Discharge.

antman switched in Raikou.
Raikou is exerting its pressure!
Magnezone used Discharge.
Raikou lost 22% of its health.

Magnezone: 100%
Raikou: 43% and paralyzed

That worked quite pleasantly. I assumed that he would just sack his Raikou while using Rain Dance again, and neither Toxic nor a very likely Thunder could really scratch my Magnezone. In any case, I went for the HP Ice to go ahead and put it into range for a certain KO.

Magnezone used Hidden Power.
Raikou lost 27% of its health.
Raikou used Rain Dance.
The sandstorm stopped.
Rain began to fall!

Raikou: 15% and paralyzed

Well, the rain is back to my dismay, but Raikou seems to be down for the count. That is excellent because now he doesn't seem to have as reliable Rain Dancers, and what's more is that this won't be a 8 turn downpour because of the loss of Raikou's Damp Rock. I decide to Discharge in case he tries to be funny and goes back to some Water type. Discharge can KO Raikou at this point, anyway.

Raikou lost 15% of its health.
antman's Raikou fainted.

Raikou: 0%

4-5, antman

Well, I finally took one down. Things look much more promising for me, and I'm exactly sure what to expect. Kabutops is armed with a STAB Waterfall in the rain now, so that seems rather potent, but Ludicolo has Focus Punch and isn't weak to any of my moves. In the case of Kabutops, it would appear that Magnezone is likely to die.

Well, I still don't want to sacrifice anyone else at this point. I suppose I could hope that removing that Choice Band makes the difference, but...

Kabutops used Waterfall.
Magnezone lost 56% of its health.
Kabutops lost 24% of its health.
antman's Kabutops fainted.

Magnezone: 50%
Kabutops: 0%

4-4, draw

That was...pleasant. I suppose I get rewarded for using a defensively minded Magnezone. Once again, I have fear for the fate of Magnezone, but I'm very proud of it at this point. This may have been one of the few times that it helped me to use it rather than Heatran. I realized what a huge difference a simple item can make here, and with that comes the realization of how excellent Knock Off is.

antman switched in Gengar.
Gengar used Destiny Bond.
Gengar is trying to take its foe with it!
Gengar lost 52% of its health.
antman's Gengar fainted.
Gengar took Magnezone with it!
SceptileGen's Magnezone fainted.

Magnezone: 0%
Gengar: 0%

3-3, draw

I really didn't expect Destiny Bond. This guy seems to have the weirdest Gengar I've ever seen, with Destiny Bond and Energy Ball with a Life Orb. I expected a Focus Blast to come and destroy Magnezone, in all honesty. However, now I am faced with a double switch in. That isn't that bad for me, though, as I have Tyranitar waiting to bring the sandstorm back. However, it could be bad, as he may know that I will bring Tyranitar back in and simply bring in his best counter for it.

antman switched in Tentacruel.
The rain stopped.
A sandstorm brewed!
Tentacruel used Confuse Ray.
Tyranitar became confused!
Tyranitar's Lum Berry cured its Confusion!
Tyranitar used Taunt.
Tentacruel fell for the taunt!
Tentacruel's Black Sludge restored a little health!
Tentacruel restored 6% of its health.

Tentacruel: 88% and Taunted

I wasn't sure what to expect here, but a Ludicolo switch to take an Earthquake seemed like a good bet if he didn't know what I was running. Anyway, Taunt would be good as it would prevent Tentacruel from using Rain Dance if it knew it, too. I knew Tentacruel were pretty sturdy on the special end of the spectrum, and somewhat frail on the physical end. I decided to use Crunch instead of Thunder for that reason mainly.

Tentacruel used Surf.
Tyranitar lost 28% of its health.
Tyranitar used Crunch.
Tentacruel lost 44% of its health.

Tyranitar: 7%
Tentacruel: 44% and Taunted

I wondered if my opponent expected Surf to KO, as I didn't. That 1.5 boost to special defense is certainly welcome here, as it saves my rear end. I still realize that my opponent has at least one Rain Dancer left, so I decide to preserve Tyranitar. The fact that he didn't set SR helped a lot, as it allowed me to get Tyranitar back in.

SceptileGen switched in Forretress.
Tentacruel used Surf.
Forretress lost 40% of its health.
Tentacruel's taunt wore off!

Forretress: 60%
Tentacruel: 44%

Well, I was glad that Forretress would be able to survive another Surf, as it should by all means be able to KO with Earthquake. I realized he could bring in Ludicolo to wall me and set up at the same time again, but I decided I didn't want to overpredict here. I was hoping that Confuse Ray wouldn't make me hurt myself in case he did that, too.

Tentacruel used Rapid Spin.
Tentacruel blew away the spikes!
Forretress lost 1% of its health.
Tentacruel lost 44% of its health.
antman's Tentacruel fainted.

Forretress: 65%
Tentacruel: 0%

3-2, SceptileGen

Well, it would appear he decided to just get rid of Stealth Rock once and for all. I do find it interesting that he didn't go to Ludicolo, as I had used Earthquake before. With Forretress, however, I didn't necessarily need to worry so much about what was coming in next, as I didn't expect him to have any Fire moves at all on his rain team.

antman switched in Kingdra.
Kingdra used Rain Dance.
The sandstorm stopped.
Rain began to fall!
Kingdra lost 23% of its health.

Forretress: 71%
Kingdra: 77%

Well, I did what I could to Kingdra while Forretress was alive rather than setting up (most likely) just one layer of Toxic Spikes, as I still had Regirock's Toxic to rely on. I assumed the next Surf would kill Forretress, and simply decided to let it die.

Kingdra used Surf.
A critical hit!
Forretress lost 65% of its health.
SceptileGen's Forretress fainted.

Forretress: 0% - I know this looks odd since I said it had 71% health last time, but I can't figure out where my math went wrong.
Kingdra: 77%

2-2, draw

I'm not sure if the CH was necessary, but I assumed it wasn't. In any case, it was time for Tyranitar to bring back the sand again, while it would likely be sacrificed.

The rain stopped.
A sandstorm brewed!
Kingdra used Surf.
Tyranitar lost 8% of its health.
SceptileGen's Tyranitar fainted.

Tyranitar: 0%
Kingdra: 71%

1-2, antman

I was rather fearful of a Rain Dance here, and I hoped I clicked Thunder (I can't remember) for the chance to paralyze Kingdra while likely doing enough damage to bring it into the range for a Crunch KO. But, it used Surf, and Tyranitar bit the dust. Now I'm sure my opponent was wondering what my last Pokemon would be, and he discovered it was...

SceptileGen switched in Regirock.
Kingdra used Surf.
Regirock lost 40% of its health.
Regirock used Stone Edge.
Kingdra lost 34% of its health.
Regirock's leftovers restored its health a little!
Regirock restored 6% of its health.

Regirock: 66%
Kingdra: 31%

Thank you, sandstorm. That did surprisingly little. What's more, I can now KO it with Stone Edge. So, what else would I do besides use Stone Edge...but what if it misses and he uses Rain Dance? Then my special defense boost is gone...and his attacks are more powerful. That means that Surf would likely finish off Regirock. Oh boy...

Kingdra used Rain Dance.
The sandstorm stopped.
Rain began to fall!
SceptileGen: don't miss, damn it
A critical hit!
Kingdra lost 31% of its health.
antman's Kingdra fainted.
The rain continues to fall.
Regirock's leftovers restored its health a little!
Regirock restored 6% of its health.

Regirock: 72%
Kingdra: 0%

1-1, draw

That was the only comment I left intact, due to its interesting placement. It happened completely on accident. Anyway, Ludicolo couldn't use that rain against Regirock as well as Kingdra could, so from here it would just be a stall war. What really frightened me, though, was that I was stupid enough to have Stone Edge as Regirock's only attack. And Ludicolo had Substitute to avoid that.

antman switched in Ludicolo.
A critical hit!

Regirock: 78%
Ludicolo: 88%

Well, at least it's losing some HP every time that happens...but I only have 5 Stone Edges left, and they seem rather likely to miss. I expected his Ludicolo to Leech Seed this turn rather than stalling me out of Stone Edges, so I went ahead and decided to Toxic, as it would be the key to me being able to win this.

Regirock used Toxic.
Regirock's attack missed!

Regirock: 84%
Ludicolo: 75% with a Substitute

That was probably the stupidest move I had all battle. I could only hope that Leech Seed would miss next turn, as then he would be able to outstall me as opposed to me outstalling him. I could feel that this would basically decide the match (crap, I think I just ruined it). Heck, this is what my opponent and I decided this Leech Seed was what decided the match afterwards.

Ludicolo's attack missed!

Regirock: 90%
Ludicolo: 88%

Phew. Alright, my ass is safe for now. Now I can only hope Stone Edge doesn't miss...for four more turns. If one of those misses, I should lose anyway. Oh, crap, first I get a 10% chance on my side, now (if my math is right, which I doubt) I'm asking for a 40% chance. Shit. Wait...the rain stopping might come into play here. Just maybe.

A critical hit!
The rain stopped.

Regirock: 96%
Ludicolo: 75%

I know, you don't want to see much more of this stall shit. I felt that showing that turn might be important because of the rain stopping, and that's all (I couldn't think of a better way to show it, either).

Well, basically, here's the next three turns:

Regirock (for all three turns): 100%
Ludicolo: 58%
Ludicolo: 40%
Ludicolo: 22%

And here, I don't realize that he can't make a Substitute again. I pull a rather stupid move and try to minimize the amount of damage Focus Punch will do. If I had been smart, I would've realized that this should have been what to aim for the whole time.

Regirock used Iron Defense.
Regirock's defence was sharply raised.
Regirock lost 12% of its health.

Regirock: 94%
Ludicolo: 28%

Well, now he could make a Substitute. I can only hope he uses Leech Seed or Focus Punch instead as I use Toxic...

Regirock was seeded!
Regirock used Toxic.
Ludicolo was badly poisoned!
Ludicolo is hurt by poison!
Ludicolo lost 6% of its health.
Regirock's health was sapped by leech seed!
Regirock lost 12% of its health.
Ludicolo regained health!
Ludicolo restored 12% of its health.

Regirock: 88% and seeded
Ludicolo: 40% and badly poisoned

...thank goodness. Toxic damage should stack up more quickly than 6% a turn on me should, even though he'd be gaining 25% a turn in the rain. I'm really hoping I've got this in the bag, and I assume so.

Now, I assume you guys don't want to see all the gay stall that's about to occur, so I'll put it more simply. He puts up a Substitute and rain, while I use Iron Defense twice to get +6 defense. He hits me with only one Focus Punch I think before he dies (I used Protect) and it did only 6%. He only got to use Focus Punch three times anyway. Here's the last one without any of the crud taken out:

Regirock used Protect.
Regirock protected itself!
Regirock protected itself!
Ludicolo's Rain Dish restored its health a little!
The rain continues to fall.
Ludicolo's leftovers restored its health a little!
Ludicolo is hurt by poison!
Ludicolo lost 29% of its health.
antman's Ludicolo fainted.

Regirock: 51%
Ludicolo: 0%

1-0, SceptileGen

SceptileGen wins!

And, well, that was that. It was nice that Leech Seed went after Toxic damage, since it shortened the game. It wouldn't have a made a difference in the outcome of the game, but it would have made it more annoying.

To be honest, I hope you didn't read that last part of the log. Heck, if you read most of this at all, then congratulations! You read more of it than I expected.

Good game antman.

Props:
  • Knock Off for being an awesome move.
  • Magnezone for (somehow) getting away with 3 KOs.
  • Um...weather?
  • Kabutops for being so goddamn scary.
  • Regirock for...being incredibly lucky with it's 8 Stone Edge hits in a row.
  • antman for a great game and enough guts to use a rain team in OU!
Slops:
  • Well...hax.
  • Not being the most "war story-able" match do to one team trying to stall.
  • Me for...lots of things. Such as only having Stone Edge as an attack on Regirock.
  • Some misplays on both sides.

What's wrong with having Stone Edge as the only attack? My rest-talker Regirock also only has Stone Edge...yea...I like to take risks! :P

I suppose your right, Angel Diva. But the fact that it knows Iron Defense may lead to the fact that I should give it an attack over that...hehe.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
0.8 ^ 8 = 0.167/1 or a 16.7 % chance, so yeah you were very lucky. I really liked how you explained the thought behind your moves. Your opponent (with his team anyway) should have dominated but stupid play by him kept you in the game, well done for exploiting it.

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This warstory reminds me of the endless amount of Sandstorm vs hail battles i played, always trying to get the damn weather at your side

Nice read

Thanks, guys. With my Stone Edge hitting 8 times...reminds me of MS and KD's war story where Fire Blast hit every single time anything used it (which is newer than mine; -.-).

Third time seemed to be the charm as this war story seemed to get the most positive comments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)