Tournament Most Wanted II - Commencement

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion

[Banner by Lauriane]

Welcome to the second edition of Most Wanted, an all-Ubers team tournament where team captains draft players to assassinate others and amass huge sums of bounty for the glory of Ubers supremacy. This is a unique tournament that features a snake draft, flexible tier pools, a bounty system, and tournament assassinations. The winning team will be crowned when their total bounty surpasses a legendary amount or remain the highest team standing after seven weeks. As a player you have one mission: take out your rivals and become Uber's Most Wanted. Minority will be the host.

Here are the captains and their teams:
Astral Assassins: steelskitty + Lasen
Black Dahlia Darkrai: Stone_Cold + Reje
Gambino Groudons: Manaphy + Terracotta
Serial EKillers: orch + cromagnet
Slaying Sirfetch'ds: Skysolo + Staxi
Solgaleo Syndicate: squinn + Aishia

As usual memes and tournament discussion is welcome in this thread; let's have a good tournament!

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Just as a note as some people may question my signup and may feel it's questionable. I honestly promise to tryhard like any usual tour, and help the team out how I can with prep and actually do my best in games regardless of manager. I'm bored, lonely and want to make friends. I just wanna play some pocket monsters over the winter.

Interesting combination of managers, interested to see how Orch will do in his seemingly debut as manager, will he QUASH all competition? or will Dave snag another Ubers tournament victory?

e: first round crystal ball:
1. ByronTheWellWell
2. Icemaster
3. Mr.378 or smth idk
4. Enzo Gorlami
5. Spanishlines
6. Purplegatorade

Last edited:
I had a great time with my team and want to thank every single one of you because you deserve it.
Im so proud knowing that every single win we got mattered.

Aishia goat assman. calls matchups, calls crits before they happen and calls M trash when he loses. your set recommendations came in clutch so fucking often, cant thank you enough for that.

TrueNora the best first pick we couldve made without a doubt. Immaculate gameplay and so hard working behind the scenes. you should branch out more, Im confident you'd continue to perform this well in other tiers too. please dont do this to me ever again ....

Enzo Gorlami we were destined to win after finally being able to team up after 5 years on this site. Love you brother

crucify so happy that we were able to pick you up. you showed us what you can do in UPL already but this proved it even further. getting you third pick was a steal. lord cutify

Chill Shadow first time I got to team up with you and I hope It wasn't the last time. I got to see your sexy beard and you win your games, what more could anyone want.

Eternal Spirit damn you actually have over 100 messages in our server. you dont need me telling you this and everyone knows it already but damn you play bad matchups in a way I never could. what a undeserving score. please continue to play ubers so I can see you smash in UPL.

Noitu damn I'm happy we drafted you, I had 0 idea what you were like as a person. One of the nicest people I got to know on here and your ADV knowledge showed in your matches. I wish you every bit of success in life and future tours.

Lazy_bread27 appreciate all cat pics and effort you put in to help us prep. no need to shy away from some opponents with your skill, best 2k assassin there is and a super nice presence.

Lord Thorx the actual solgaleo manager. ngl youre lucky as fuck, that still doesnt take anything away from you being a great player. also dont listen to people whining about your anime gifs
for anyone wondering what thorx does before playing his games

Mysterious M alas you were rather busy this tour and yet your presence in the server made this whole thing way more enjoyable. thanks and see you in future tours i am with the gun-man

Fogbound Lake nora is right. super underrated player and this was definitely the last time youre going out as the last pick. 100% biggest steal of the tour.

Aberforth Goat Heart ♥ both of you have been a tremendous help and deserve to be a honorary syndicate member. thanks for everything

much love to all the people not on my team who play friendlies and tests over the course of the tour, this is part of the fun. iry byronthewellwell dream among others but this list would get too long

this was my first team tour experience as a manager and theres lots of room for me to grow but im satisfied with the results.

time for me to dip for a while to take care of some irl stuff but ill come back to try and win upl

Last edited:
Well this is how the tour ends... not at all I would've expected for a team being so dominant in the early weeks that the tour was to be ended by week 5!!!!!?!?!. Congrats to the Solgaleos and some of my close friends on there.regardless of this result, I had a blast managing and playing with the team you guys gave it your all until the end and I am proud of that this is for you guys.

Staxi : tg fdp mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jokes aside I'm glad you were able to be my partner in crime for whenever I have to rant about random shit, teambuilding, or just anything in general. We also managed to draft this god of a team and still came as close to winning it. I hope we get team again in the near future because you're also a great player to play against :fetchd:

Fc : man you gotta go back to Fc04 it just looks better, Man were you motivated as hell to win. You were building and testing like crazy and also playing, I'm glad to have got as our R1 pick and it showed how capable you are in winning in high situational games not to mention that you're like 16? 17? Somewhere around that (zoomer ass) keep it up dude and I hope to see you expand in other tiers as well.

TonyFlygon : Buddy, you know how I feel about you. 2nd time teaming in ubers tours and its the 2nd time we fail to win it but I hope you had as much fun as we all did!!! you're almost as crazy as me in the builder bringing Charizard sun and Zarude?????? I'm glad you were motivated as much as I was to win this tour, you spreaded nothing but positivity on us and we thank you for that. Possible Durians 2021 comeback? We'll wait and see.

Evuelf : I really wanted to team with you again after Cpl because we both met there and had a blast in bw ubers (you're a god at that tier btw) I hope you aren't too disappointed in your performance I know you have a lot going on irl and I hope you had fun teaming with us!!!. You weren't the most talkative unlike the rest of us but when you did speak, it was memorable. Hope to see you around in Classic? #ElfClassic?

Mr.378 : the Iron man of Ubers reporting for duty and theres a reason why you were given this title for your knowledge in pretty much very old gen ubers and even some current gen ubere. It sucks how most of your games went because of the nature of this game. I'm always a fan of speaking with you whether its shitting on users or reminiscing about the past or ~~shitting on staxi~~. I hope you stick around for just enough because I enjoy your presence in our certain jerks.

Heysup : there might be a thing with Sirfetch'ds and getting the best adv ubers person on our team. First, it was 0kay and now it's you. You have no idea how insane it was that everytime I'd hop on showdown you and along with dream would be the first ones to challenge me for games with fail. I'm glad you also showed very high interest to teambuilding, testing, and all in all just being active and motivated to win. I hope you stick around for upl and possibly ubers world cup because you are goated for sure.

Sharow : the crazed Japanese/French player, this mix of ethnicities was made for nothing but fire. You almost gave me a heart attack week by week when I'd be at work on a Tuesday and I'd see a @here and a link to your game but you managed to goat through almost all your games and put us in the lead countless times and i cant thank you enough for that except for those times where you tried to make me use those mono colored teams, you're insane for that. Last time we teamed was in LTPL and this time is no different. Hope to see you around brother.

dream: " every team needs a bad player " - Staxi, expect this wasnt the case but you lit up this tour. I knew you were gonna be extremely active and you and Daniel almost had as much lines as I did. You are very talented in your tier (this took a lot of me out of me to say this) and you should've went undefeated but things didnt go your way. Im glad to have teamed with you for the first time as we both have our jerk differences and i hope to see you blast the competition in the next major ubers tour.

Catalystic : you're a staple on my team tours at this point. You being an Og Sirfetch'd, Durian, and all. Putting you in usm and not ss at the start might've been one of my biggest mistakes as it showed you were much more confident in that as you showed a lot of interest in that tier as a whole. You've improved a lot within the last year and I'm proud of that, I'll see you around.

Minougarou : Mini Staxi except he's more nicer and kind :angery:, I hope you had fun in your first ubers team tour as well as taking this tour as a learning experience. I see a lot of potential in you to be great and it will take time but i know you can reach it because you are motivated as hell to win. Keep bullying staxi for me btw :fetchd:

ojr : hey man I'm sorry i couldn't slot you in the tier you wanted to play the most. You had irl commitments to fulfilled and i respected that. I hope you had fun teaming with us and i hope to see you around in ubers tours because I know you have potential to be good. Lets keep jerking in Morgrems for now tho :impidimp:

Helpers: you know who you are and regardless of how little or how big your help was; I thank you for that for putting in your effort to helping us win.

Shoutouts to Minority for hosting the tour as always and Lasen and cromagnet for usage/replay thread

And last but not least, fetch drip
adriana-zamora-screenshot-02.jpg

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I won't do proper shoutouts because we didn't win the tour but I'd really like to thank both Skysolo and Staxi publicly not only for buying me but for sort of restoring my interest in playing these team tours again. I wasn't really feeling like signing up after the poor experiences I had during the past year (with the previous Most Wanted and UPL) but just from talking to you two before the draft I knew I'd have a great time if I did end up on your team and thats exactly what happened. You guys are active and involved with every part of the team tour experience from jerking to supporting every gen to bullying staxi :blobthumbsup:, which made it enjoyable for me regardless of the outcome or how many games we ultimately won/lost. I'm glad to have put up a solid performance for you guys and hopefully we'll team up again sometime. Other than that, thank you to the rest of the fetch'ds for everything and to everyone that gave me/tested teams during the tournament (there are a lot of you so I won't go through names but you know who you are), with a special shoutout to Aberforth for the insane amount of help he gave me during the whole tour (even during your weekend league/rivals games LOL I'M SORRY FOR ASKING FOR SO MANY GAMES), you absolutely deserve to get a shot to play some ORAS in UPL and I know you'll kill it if you do. See you all in UPL and fetch'd out.

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
It was a blast managing this tour alongside you Skysolo, you're maybe really bad but at least you are a fun dude to talk with.
fetchd.png
joke aside I couldn't have dreamt of a better dude to manage my first ubers team tournament and I hope we get to team up again in the future bro :blobnom:

Fc: You are really great both as a player and as a person, like the fdp I mentioned above it's always a pleasure to discuss with you and I would be glad to team up with you in the future (i'm not gonna say that for the others because it's repetitive but I'd like to team up again with every of you all) but for the love of god stop playing the :swole: :pain:

TonyFlygon: You have always innovative ideas as well as being extremly motivated about winning your games which is really pleasant to see for a manager. Gl for leading our tier and getting it back to officials :blobnom:

Evuelf: Alas you didn't have the success you deserved but I am sure you will bounce back, you're still the goat :blobthumbsup: On se revoit à la wcup

Mr.378: The iron man of ubers. Always a pleasure to talk with you buddy. You were not really lucky during this tour but even if I knew it beforehand I would have still drafted you because you're the goat :heart: I'm sure you'll get a shot at next year's spl don't give up :blobnom:

Heysup: I have never got to talk with you before the tour but I was pleasantly surprised, you're more talkative than I originally thought and tested alot with every of us which I really appreciated. :blobthumbsup:

Sharow: You're great but please stop playing day one without consultation :pain:

dream: I love talking with you and i'm really glad of your score, you're maybe not undefeated but you were an important part of the team. :blobthumbsup:I'm also glad that we both had an enjoyable tour considering how was the last one last year and I hope you will continue to play especially for the upcoming classic #DreamClassic2021

Catalystic: You were really active in the SS chans which is highly appreciated and i'm sorry you only had 1 week in ss :blobpensive: Bully Skysolo for me btw
Nyaarz.png

Minougarou: As Skysolo said you have a lot of potential and I hope you had fun among us :heart: You know you can always reach out to me if you need any help :blobnom:

ojr: I'm ngl I don't have much to say because you weren't really active because of your irl but I wish you good luck about your irl commitments and next tours :blobthumbsup:

Minority you also deserve a shoutout because hosting those team tours isn't an easy task and takes alot of time so props to you :blobnom:

Last edited:

cromagnet

I pledge allegiance to the grind
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Alright time for some quick shoutouts/thanks for the ekillers.
ekillerlogo.png
This is the first tour I've managed for and it's been a wild ride. It's been a blast managing though! For most of you, it was my first time teaming with you in a team tour, but I'm glad we all got to know each other and we had a great team environment! You all did great and stuck it out even as we were taking heavy losses and thanks to you all we were able to maneuver our way into 3rd place.

orch- You're the goat oras player bro, the techs always hit. I think we did fantastic for our first time managing. Thanks for all the help with ss and motivating everyone. I hope we team up again as managers/players! Just don't give me and CKW heart problems again with your games haha. Also good luck with your shrimp :]

PurpleGatorade- It's been great teaming with you again, you're the best usum player out there in my opinion. I'm slightly upset we didn't give you a chance in ss, which was something I was excited for this tour. Thanks for being an amazing builder and helping our sm core as a whole. Keep killing it in mons chief!

Zesty43- I'm very glad we were finally able to team up for an Ubers tour. Even though things didn't really work out as we hoped, I'm very glad we drafted you. You're also a killer builder in this crazy ss metagame, keep it up my g.

KyogreF4N- Another player I've wanted to team up with for a long time. You brought it every week man with the fire teams and gameplay. Thanks for putting up with me constantly pushing you and the rest of ss to test so much and look at teams for the week!

Carl Murray- Bro you're such a good, consistent player and presence on the team. You're extremely dedicated and motivated to win and I'm glad we got to taking more in MW than we did in UPL. You more than pulled your weight on the team in BW and pulling the clutch win vs Plat in finals. Really eager to team up with you again! Also congrats on the wedding!!

Edgar- You and Carl together are a monstrous BW core and far exceeded me and Orch's already high expectations. It's good to have you back in Ubers and I hope you stick around more!

fourmi- I left Orch almost solely to dealing with ORAS stuff but I really appreciated your presence on the team and would absolutely draft you again!

CKW- One of the most determined, enthuiastic, & active people in the discord. You're a super underrated player with a beautiful record in MW. Although we didn't interact a whole lot in the building part of MW since I was absorbed in ss, you were a solid presence. A 10/10 user and it's been great.

AM- Going to miss the goat reacts to my teams boss :] You were another active, entuiastic presence in the discord and I loved having you on the team. I hope you do well in this upcoming ssnl!

BaconEatinAssassin- We took a big gamble on you and you absolutely delivered on that gamble. It's been a blast building and testing with you. Thanks for putting up with me pestering you about testing and trying to stick to my timeline of building, modifying, and testing before the weekend. 10/10 player and I hope to see you in more Ubers tours in the future.

Geysers- Super glad we drafted you for this tour. You're a great builder and solid player, even if your record for this one tour doesn't reflect that. Your contributions to the teambuilding were invaluable throughouth the tour and your builds were super dangerous. Again, thanks for putting up with me this tour and I hope you invest in future Ubers tours!

Shivam3299 & Maxomega- Thanks for helping out and being all around great guys. Thanks for looking over my teams when I slap a bunch in front of you all and ask for opinions. You two are both great players with a ton of potential and I really hope you guys see play in Ubers tours in the future!

Overall, it's been a fun tour for me even though I slightly regret not playing. Thanks to Minority for being a great host and I hope to see you all in UPL! :arceus:

Also congrats to the Solgs for winning!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)