Monotyping Flying Evaluation

Me and some school friends are going to be having a challenge, everyone has to monotype. The catch is me and one other guy are the only ones who know what we are doing. By that I mean they don't know how to EV train, they don't know about STAB, they probably don't even have a strategy to go on so I'm predicting just an all out sweeper team from them. My team is all flying types, I'll list their sets, give me advice on where I need adjustment please. Also it is going to be a rotation battle, don't know why. No legendaries, which we have come to is if it is an uber that can't be bred, other than that any tier goes.Sorry for the long intro.

Ninjask- Swords Dance + Baton Passer
Gyarados- Dragon Dancer
Sigilyph- Flame Orb~Psycho Shifter & Cosmic Power~Stored Power
Glisgor-Swords Dancer also might redo to be a wall
Skarmory- Not yet trained /decided probably Physically Defensive Support
Salamence- Mixed Attacker

I know I put a bunch of sweepers in I noticed that that's why I want advice on how to better this team

More Detail on sets:

Ninjask:
Adamant
252 HP 184 Def 68 Spe 8 Atk
X-Scissor
Swords Dance
Substitute
Baton Pass

Gyarados:
Adamant
252 Atk 252 Spe 4 Def
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Earthquake

Sigilyph: Magic Guard + Flame Orb
252 HP 252 Spe 4 Def
Cosmic Power
Psycho Shift
Stored Power
Roost

Gliscor:
Jolly
252 Atk 216 Spe 40 HP
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Roost

Skarmory: Sturdy
Impish
252 HP 160 SpD or Def 96 Spe
Spikes
Roar / Whirlwind
Steel Wing
Roost / Stealth Rocks

Salamence:
I've had for a while so I don't remember the EVs
Naive
Dragon Dance
Fire Blast
Draco Meteor
Earthquake

I would go for whirlwind on skarm and Srocks as the damage from rocks will help a lot of your pokemon. salamence should have dragon claw instead of draco meteor as you want as much physical moves as poosible to be boosted by DD

Ok I think I will do that with the Skarmory. For the Salamence if I did give it Dclaw, should I redo the whole person because it has 319 Spa and 307 Atk, should I make him all out physical? Thankyou for the reply by the way

He should be a full physical sweeper or have 2 full coverage moves like aqua tail and thunder fang(just a suggestion) and add roost to recover and get about 3-4 DD.

I don't sav so aqua tail is out of the question :/ or would just be a bitch to get, same with roost, maybe thunder fang

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You really should read the rules before you make a RMT. You need descriptions for each of your Pokemon and for your team in general. Incidentally, you should edit your first post rather than post consecutively/bumping. Welcome to Smogon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)