Team Monotype Winter Premier V - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Screenshot 2023-11-07 121643.png

Current Bingo state. Red Crossmarks indicate that these are impossible to happen for the entirety of the tour
Other notes:
Chaitanya's team had 14 Players, they just needed one more.
If ArkenCiel was 6k more expensive, the 3>25k Players in one team would've been fulfilled. Alternatively, if Booty was 2.5k more expensive the Po Town Pandas would've cleared this requirement too (Floss/Booty/Isza)
LuckyPiper still has no anime tierlist.

Congrats to those who got drafted and have fun everyone :D

Last edited:
MWP PROFILE PICTURE TOP 10 AND BOTTOM 10 LIST

HELLO MY MONOTYPE GAMEERRRRSSS!!!!!!!
I am here today to bring you the long awaited PFPPR. I'm gonna go through all the dogshit PFP's you guys have and try to somehow find 10 that look good. I pray to god this works out. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT IN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTTOM 10
Dieu Amphibien AND Fraolain
Dieu.gif
Fraol.gif

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING LOSERS LMAOOOOOOOO
These guys wanna be an E-couple so bad wtf and they chose this Suspicious Anime!!
Honestly it's tragic because this was Dieu's best PFP ever but because he's matching with his buddy I decided to put it in the bottom 10 instead. good luck next year guys!

hellom
Hellom.jpg

Honestly this one isn't THAATTTT bad but what the fuck made you choose a character from ZEXAL. are you TWELVE???? I really don't have a ton to say about this one it's just the fact that you chose from such a bad version of Yugioh. Also your name change is really bad and I wanted to say that.

schwipper

Schwipper.png

SCHWIPPPER NOOO Idk who the fuck this GEEK is (I googled it so technically I do) but he is definitely a fucking nerd. No real human sits like that bro that shit is straight out of the live action Death Note. Idk why you chose this goofy ass dude I'm sure you just really like the show but DAMN dude this shit is trash. also really bad quality teehee :3

Giyu
Giyu.jpg

This ones real problem doesn't lie within the image itself, the issue is that your USERNAME is a character and HE'S NOT YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. I find it crazy to name yourself after an anime character and then not use said character as your PFP, and for that I have placed you into the bottom 10. Don't betray your brand in the future.

memedose46
Meme.jpg

HONESTLY my big issue with this isn't the guy you chose or the image quality, it's the way you cropped it so fucking bad that there's a huge white line on the left side GOD DAMN. That's genuinely the only reason it's here =D

Bka Onon

BKA.png

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was expecting some cute anime shit for sure but then I was met with THIS. Ugly ass Pokemon. I won't flame the art since it's kinda not the worst maybe but Darm Galar is such a goon and wtf what made you choose this MAN I had such high hopes. It's fine you'll do better in MPL....

Suspensse

Sus.png

FURRY ALERT!!!!! FURRY ALERT!!!!!
There's always at least 1 furry that mixes into the tournament somehow, I actually think Suspense is good so it's probably justified this time but somehow there's always some Freak on 1 of the teams. That's all it's just a pretty standard picture of Umbreon but i know 1 when I see 1.

TomLeLego
Tom.jpg

I am literally 100% sure this is Dieu/Fraols alt. I think Nutboi105 was just a pick to throw us off, we're all gonna be thinking he's the ghosting slot, but the real fake player is TOMLELEGO. I don't know if you guys remember Dieu's old profile pictures (Lapras+Manectric) but this Mudkip fits RIIIIGGGGHHHTTTTT in with those other 2. I think he did all this work to throw us off but then foolishly just set a random image from his computer as his PFP. Nice try Dieu but I know this is you. Terrible picture btw

Cao Jie
CAO.jpg

You have frustrated me.
My issue with this is that you actually chose a really cool character, and I KNOW Kanao has some pretty decent art. So why did you choose the SINGLE WORST IMAGE YOU COULD FIND. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It makes me so sad you were so close to greatness man but then you chose THIS.
I am so sorry if you drew this btw (I image searched it and saw it on every website ever so I hope not)

Xiri
Xiri.gif

Honestly dude this doesn't REALLY deserve to be #1 but there wasn't any like REALLY REALLY bad PFP's. This one is just bad enough to beat the others. Honestly I'm not really sure what it is that's so unsettling about it but this random ass baby in a goofy outfit running like bro's on the moon is throwing me off. Then he starts reading the fattest book of all TIME. No comment congrats on #1 tho :3

TOP 10
mind gaming and Fogbound Lake

Mind.gif

Honestly I would have put this a few spots higher but since you both have the same PFP it lost points for not being unique. Blonde girl hella baddie ngl but yea this gif is definitely fire and honestly I just wanted to put you guys #10 so that both of the #10's were 2 People :3
Grats!

Scarfire
Scar.gif

Honestly speaking this shit is kinda trash but luckily for you the competition was pretty bad too, I like Lucy but I think this is just a mediocre gif idk not a huge fan. Still cute so it managed to sneak it's way in though. I expect better by MPL though. Grats!!

Mihowk

Mihowk.gif

I actually hated this anime so much AHHHH the gif is still really good for a PFP so I was forced to let it in but this anime has the worst ending of all TIME man jesus. overall I think it's really well done tho the fading into the bird flying away w the snow overall just think it's solid. Not the best but could be worse.
Grats!!!

spellcaster

Spell.png

HONESTLYYYY this ones really cute but the real appeal is that I'm a big degen and I LOOVVEEE playing SkyStriker this deck is so fucking fun man YESSIRRR.I really like how they did this picture tho but that shit just doesn't matter NEW STRIKER SUPPORT WE UP THIS DECK WILL NEVER DIE BEEN HERE SINCE 2018?? My actual favorite deck is Labrynth but this 1 is still really cute and fun =D
Grats!!!!

Quinn

Quinn.gif

Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of Iroha but this gif is pretty cute + Oregairu is 1 of the best Anime of ALL TIME so I kinda had to throw it in there. Overall a decent PFP though the questioning look while eyeing up the noodles and then the shocking revelation after trying them. She's really all over the place but it's fire.

Grats!!!!!

Sificon

Sifi.jpg

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE OH MY GOD I love Bounsweet that mon is so adorable. This PFP is really cute I actually love it. I ranked you pretty low in whatever tier you play since I thought you were a shitpost goon but I regret it now you're clearly a man of class. Forgive me brother.
Grats!!!!!!

TTK

TTK.jpg

This ones really cute but honestly I'm running out of things to say. Cute anime girl with cute colors. I kinda like how it looks like the sun is shining right on top of her it kinda adds to her appeal. I'm REALLY out of stuff to say but it's super cute
Grats!!!!!!!

silver grace

Silver.jpg

This is so cute but also she is so AGGRESSIVELY eating those noodles like NOBODY IS GONNA STEAL THEM GIRLIE SLOW DOWN. I know she's hungry as fuck and honestly I totally get it. I actually like the orange background on the colorless image it looks super good imo. Honestly you're just being carried by cute anime girl if we're being real.
Grats!!!!!!!!

Floss
Floss.jpg

I love this artstyle so much, I'm not a super diehard Zelda fan but I do think the games are fucking gas all things considered. This shit looks really good I even put it above most of the anime girl PFP's. Honestly this 1 was really close to first place but it BARELY lost out to the next This 1 is really cute though I'm happy you have changed your ways lil bro.
Grats!!!!!!!!!

Ainzcrad

Ainzcrad.jpg

She's SOOOOO FUCKING CUTE oh my god The pose the clothes the art the background everything about this is so adorable. I REALLY REALLY love the background idk what it is, the colors are just so cute and well done I'm in love w them. She's also really cute though god this is so good.
CONGRATS ON WINNING THE MWP PFPPR!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone who made it on the top/bottom 10!

MWP PROFILE PICTURE TOP 10 AND BOTTOM 10 LIST

HELLO MY MONOTYPE GAMEERRRRSSS!!!!!!!
I am here today to bring you the long awaited PFPPR. I'm gonna go through all the dogshit PFP's you guys have and try to somehow find 10 that look good. I pray to god this works out. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT IN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTTOM 10
Dieu Amphibien AND Fraolain
View attachment 573237View attachment 573238

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING LOSERS LMAOOOOOOOO
These guys wanna be an E-couple so bad wtf and they chose this Suspicious Anime!!
Honestly it's tragic because this was Dieu's best PFP ever but because he's matching with his buddy I decided to put it in the bottom 10 instead. good luck next year guys!

hellom
View attachment 573264

Honestly this one isn't THAATTTT bad but what the fuck made you choose a character from ZEXAL. are you TWELVE???? I really don't have a ton to say about this one it's just the fact that you chose from such a bad version of Yugioh. Also your name change is really bad and I wanted to say that.

schwipper

View attachment 573267
SCHWIPPPER NOOO Idk who the fuck this GEEK is (I googled it so technically I do) but he is definitely a fucking nerd. No real human sits like that bro that shit is straight out of the live action Death Note. Idk why you chose this goofy ass dude I'm sure you just really like the show but DAMN dude this shit is trash. also really bad quality teehee :3

Giyu
View attachment 573269

This ones real problem doesn't lie within the image itself, the issue is that your USERNAME is a character and HE'S NOT YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. I find it crazy to name yourself after an anime character and then not use said character as your PFP, and for that I have placed you into the bottom 10. Don't betray your brand in the future.

memedose46
View attachment 573271

HONESTLY my big issue with this isn't the guy you chose or the image quality, it's the way you cropped it so fucking bad that there's a huge white line on the left side GOD DAMN. That's genuinely the only reason it's here =D

Bka Onon

View attachment 573273
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was expecting some cute anime shit for sure but then I was met with THIS. Ugly ass Pokemon. I won't flame the art since it's kinda not the worst maybe but Darm Galar is such a goon and wtf what made you choose this MAN I had such high hopes. It's fine you'll do better in MPL....

Suspensse

View attachment 573277
There's always at least 1 furry that mixes into the tournament somehow, I actually think Suspense is good so it's probably justified this time but somehow there's always some Freak on 1 of the teams. That's all it's just a pretty standard picture of Umbreon but i know 1 when I see 1.

TomLeLego
View attachment 573279

I am literally 100% sure this is Dieu/Fraols alt. I think Nutboi105 was just a pick to throw us off, we're all gonna be thinking he's the ghosting slot, but the real fake player is TOMLELEGO. I don't know if you guys remember Dieu's old profile pictures (Lapras+Manectric) but this Mudkip fits RIIIIGGGGHHHTTTTT in with those other 2. I think he did all this work to throw us off but then foolishly just set a random image from his computer as his PFP. Nice try Dieu but I know this is you. Terrible picture btw

Cao Jie
View attachment 573282

You have frustrated me.
My issue with this is that you actually chose a really cool character, and I KNOW Kanao has some pretty decent art. So why did you choose the SINGLE WORST IMAGE YOU COULD FIND. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It makes me so sad you were so close to greatness man but then you chose THIS.
I am so sorry if you drew this btw (I image searched it and saw it on every website ever so I hope not)

Xiri
View attachment 573288

Honestly dude this doesn't REALLY deserve to be #1 but there wasn't any like REALLY REALLY bad PFP's. This one is just bad enough to beat the others. Honestly I'm not really sure what it is that's so unsettling about it but this random ass baby in a goofy outfit running like bro's on the moon is throwing me off. Then he starts reading the fattest book of all TIME. No comment congrats on #1 tho :3

TOP 10
mind gaming and Fogbound Lake

View attachment 573311
Honestly I would have put this a few spots higher but since you both have the same PFP it lost points for not being unique. Blonde girl hella baddie ngl but yea this gif is definitely fire and honestly I just wanted to put you guys #10 so that both of the #10's were 2 People :3
Grats!

Scarfire
View attachment 573319

Honestly speaking this shit is kinda trash but luckily for you the competition was pretty bad too, I like Lucy but I think this is just a mediocre gif idk not a huge fan. Still cute so it managed to sneak it's way in though. I expect better by MPL though. Grats!!

Mihowk

View attachment 573323
I actually hated this anime so much AHHHH the gif is still really good for a PFP so I was forced to let it in but this anime has the worst ending of all TIME man jesus. overall I think it's really well done tho the fading into the bird flying away w the snow overall just think it's solid. Not the best but could be worse.
Grats!!!

spellcaster

View attachment 573329
HONESTLYYYY this ones really cute but the real appeal is that I'm a big degen and I LOOVVEEE playing SkyStriker this deck is so fucking fun man YESSIRRR.I really like how they did this picture tho but that shit just doesn't matter NEW STRIKER SUPPORT WE UP THIS DECK WILL NEVER DIE BEEN HERE SINCE 2018?? My actual favorite deck is Labrynth but this 1 is still really cute and fun =D
Grats!!!!

Quinn

View attachment 573353
Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of Iroha but this gif is pretty cute + Oregairu is 1 of the best Anime of ALL TIME so I kinda had to throw it in there. Overall a decent PFP though the questioning look while eyeing up the noodles and then the shocking revelation after trying them. She's really all over the place but it's fire.

Grats!!!!!

Sificon

View attachment 573380
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE OH MY GOD I love Bounsweet that mon is so adorable. This PFP is really cute I actually love it. I ranked you pretty low in whatever tier you play since I thought you were a shitpost goon but I regret it now you're clearly a man of class. Forgive me brother.
Grats!!!!!!

TTK

View attachment 573384
This ones really cute but honestly I'm running out of things to say. Cute anime girl with cute colors. I kinda like how it looks like the sun is shining right on top of her it kinda adds to her appeal. I'm REALLY out of stuff to say but it's super cute
Grats!!!!!!!

silver grace

View attachment 573383
This is so cute but also she is so AGGRESSIVELY eating those noodles like NOBODY IS GONNA STEAL THEM GIRLIE SLOW DOWN. I know she's hungry as fuck and honestly I totally get it. I actually like the orange background on the colorless image it looks super good imo. Honestly you're just being carried by cute anime girl if we're being real.
Grats!!!!!!!!

Floss
View attachment 573385

I love this artstyle so much, I'm not a super diehard Zelda fan but I do think the games are fucking gas all things considered. This shit looks really good I even put it above most of the anime girl PFP's. Honestly this 1 was really close to first place but it BARELY lost out to the next This 1 is really cute though I'm happy you have changed your ways lil bro.
Grats!!!!!!!!!

Ainzcrad

View attachment 573386
She's SOOOOO FUCKING CUTE oh my god The pose the clothes the art the background everything about this is so adorable. I REALLY REALLY love the background idk what it is, the colors are just so cute and well done I'm in love w them. She's also really cute though god this is so good.
CONGRATS ON WINNING THE MWP PFPPR!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone who made it on the top/bottom 10!
gtaj0scuqfe41.jpg

mind gaming

is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender

TomLeLego
View attachment 573279

no hate for the 2 goats of the imoutodiles Nutboi105 and TomLeLego

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
XYZ deserves this win. It has honestly pissed me off to see people talking shit on him for so long. I have my respectful disagreements with him (Corviknight probably shouldn't be banned lol) but I see so much disrespect towards him based on a difference of opinions. For a community member who demonstrates the care and skill that he does, it would be bullshit to not get a win on the big stage. <3 pikachu<3

twinkay

tu solo me quieres en tu imaginacion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Attribute Audinos will be rebranding to the XYZ PIKACHUS if XYZ wins. GOOOO PIKACHU<3
XYZ deserves this win. It has honestly pissed me off to see people talking shit on him for so long. I have my respectful disagreements with him (Corviknight probably shouldn't be banned lol) but I see so much disrespect towards him based on a difference of opinions. For a community member who demonstrates the care and skill that he does, it would be bullshit to not get a win on the big stage. <3 pikachu<3

:chien pao: FLAWED SV POWER RANKINGS :chien pao:

pushed out a small survey last week cuz I heard nothing official was being made. but then I heard we were getting rankings so I stopped pushing it. but no. we're really not getting the power rankings. soooo not wanting to waste an unfinished data sample, I went back to the survey and did what I can with it. now I'd just like to say that the ranking and accompanying analysis are super flawed, failing to account for players that weren't played in week 1, SV input from other team members, the ability to adapt in DLC2, actual insight from the managers, the most informed pov on the community, and many, many more factors, but I'm gonna leave that for the official power rankers.

a minimum effort analysis for a minimum effort ranking!

:pangoro: 8. PO TOWN PANDAS - 68.44% :pangoro:
Floss 1.111 // Booty 1.095 // The Strap 0.742 // Piyush25 0.651

someone had to be last... and it kills me to list Attribute's team here but they really blew their entire budget on OMs and a manager self-buy, leaving them around 40k to spend on SV... and more than half of that went into purchasing Booty. Floss and Booty are strong players, but evidently their SV as a whole seems lacking. however, I'm sure the calculator himself has weighed the risks and willingly accepted the gamble, all according to the master plan. it might also be worthwhile to consider that both THE STRAP and Piyush25 scored the highest in uncertainty (a separate metric), meaning these two players are the least known among the survey participants and have the most room to surprise everyone. now, with the budget (lack of) and player uncertaintly discussed, we can move on to the next two groups, which are somehow only a fraction of a percentage away!

:totodile: 7. IMOUTO TOTODILES - 68.52% :totodile:
Fraolain 1.136 // Dieu Amphibien 0.997 // clean 0.747 // Tarre25 0.679

in a daring move, this manager duo self-bought their SV slots, leaving them strapped for credits during the draft. however, Dieu Amphibien is currently seeded first among the active SV Mono circuit playoff qualifiers and in tandem with Fraolain, who boasts a score well above the median and a favorite in tours, these two can provide more than enough support to compensate for clean and Tarre25, who are by no means weak competition in the first place

:audino: 6. ATTRIBUTE AUDINOS - 68.58% :audino:
Fírnen 0.915 // Wincon 0.898 // Suspensse 0.849 // roxie 0.767

just like the Totodiles, both roxie and felines have also self-bought, leaving them with less resources to bid for bigger names but have drafted returning legends to compensate (and there's more of them in their roster). it's an interesting idea and a gamble that can pay off really well if Fírnen, Wincon, and Suspensse manage to find their groove as the tournament goes on with roxie's support

:staraptor: 5. BRAWL STAR STARAPTORS - 72.60% :staraptor:
yedla 1.045 // Azick 1.022 // Leafium Z 0.979 // Taka 0.679

azick and jojo (or maybe just azick?) have put together quite the balanced team by investing a good amount into their OMs without leaving their SV slots out to dry. yedla, azick, and Leafium form a formidable SV core, as represented by their scores, and while Taka's score might seem low in comparison, it's actually a little deceptive after we take into account the fact that Taka also scores among the highest in uncertainty/player recognition. with proper coordination among each other (and yes, they have it), they're definitely not a group to count out in SV.

:staravia: 4. SNOWPOINT STARAVIAS - 78.741% :staravia:
Mihowk 1.086 // Xiri 1.032 // TheWyvernKing 0.922 // tMoi 0.902

coming in fourth by a close margin AND outdoing their evolution, the Staraptors, are the Staravias(!!), led by Mateeus and Crossheart. wanna know something really cool about this particular group of four? they're all SV Mono circuit playoff qualifiers

:gengar: 3. GOLDENROD GENGARS - 78.743% :gengar:
Vodoom 1.111 // Chaitanya 1.070 // Rinda 0.982 // xyz 0.814

headed by Chaitanya and trichotomy and as a team tour staple, the Goldenrod Gengars are looking good as always. I'd even say their SV core is underrated but I'm sure it won't take much effort on their part to change that as their collective skill and experience will speak for themselves

:glameow: 2. GOTHAM CITY GLAMEOWS - 88.10% :glameow:
DugZa 1.286 // Shiraiki 1.095 // Scarfire 1.040 // Meta 1.003

Neko and Shiraiki successfully drafted the key players in their plan and if this scuffed ranking is anything to go by, they certainly did a good job in keeping SV in mind. they also SOMEHOW managed to draft an entire SV core above the median through their brilliant evaluation, and with the most expensive player from the draft, DugZa, at the helm, it's easy to imagine them being successful in SV

:froakie: 1. FROAKIE FROG FORCE - 100% :froakie:
WhiteQueen 1.437 // Cielau 1.394 // ArkenCiel 1.357 // rs 0.939

and at last we reach crashy and LuckyPiper's masterful SV draft. with an excess of credits from opting out of self-buys entirely, they managed to put together an insane SV core that they have full confidence in. they're so confident it's honestly contagious. they keep shouting we're STACKED and I have no choice but to believe it when I read WhiteQueen and cielau's name. it's on the rest of the players to rise up to the Froakie Frog Force's SV challenge.

Last edited:
It's been a full week since draft and the loss of Kev becomes more noticeable than ever as we still have no official Power Rankings! Thankfully ArkenCiel posted their survey results to help ease the burden that comes with this drought of satisfaction. However, as many of you hungry mono players will recognize: the survey was FLAWED. Resulting in Arken's own team placing 1st. As a result I will now be presenting to you:

Wyvern's Official Power Rankings!

:Audino: 8. Attribute Audinos :Audino:
SV: Roxie//Wincon//Suspensse//Frnen
Cap: Sae LC: Felines Natdex: BKA Onon Threat: K3pper
It is week 2 and already the Audino's are facing an identity crisis. While I have my fair share of experience with identity theft, the Audino's seemingly have no identity at all as they pick not only the worst image to stand behind (literally just an Audino), but instantly opt to change to the XYZs. On paper the Audinos don't seem super well rounded. While Felines and Roxie certainly are familiar with each other as teammates and likely work well together, the double self buy brings nowhere near the same payoff as a 25k Chait or Dieu for example. As a result the team is left with strong players no doubt worthy of MWP, but nobody that will strike fear in my heart in a lineup.

:Totodile: 7. Imouto Totodiles :Totodile:
SV: Fraolain//Dieu Amphibien//Clean//Tarre25
CAP: Fogbound Lake LC: Ronman 5 Natdex: Schwipper Threat: Mind Gaming
Raised since infants in BioChambers with nothing but a Gameboy, a Baguette and a DREAM, we have: THE FRENCH! Infamous for their Godpex sets, the Totodiles will put the move Iron Defense on just about anything just to make their opponents cry. Fraolain and Dieu Amphibien lead strong in SV, with Clean and Tarre25 following in suit. That being said, no matter how powerful the french can be, the Totodiles had to budget following their manager self buys. While still a solid team, rounded out with players in the faketiers such as Fogbound Lake and Schwipper, there's clearly an inconsistency across the board. Tarre25 is underrated and Clean is a solid player, but their SV will be held by Frol1 and Dieu, who I presume act as team builders as well.

:Pangoro: 6. Po Town Pandas :Pangoro:
SV: Floss//Booty//THE STRAP//Piyush25
CAP: TTK LC: Spellcaster Natdex: Isza Threat: cpt.kraken
Managed by Floss and Attribute, the Pandas are here with some scary ass names. Floss, Booty, Isza, THE STRAP. We love The Strap. Floss is a super solid player in this meta, and Booty will always be a big name. Booty could literally be inactive for half a year, pop on and get passed a team, and within a week he'll be back to being a 30k andy. That being said this is definitely another cause of Big names holding up less recognizable/consistent players. Piyush25 and The Strap both fall into this category as non mono mains, as they will likely start off still figuring out the meta. The faketiers seem solid as well, with Isza in Natdex, and TTK in Cap. I'm also a fan of seeing cpt.kraken, this will be his 3nd big mono team tour I think as he becomes more recognized in tournament scene.

:Gengar: 5. GoldenRod Gengars :Gengar:
SV: Pikachu<3//Chaitanya//Rinda//Vodoom
Cap: boomp611 LC: Lax Natdex: Splash Threat: Leru
A true legacy name, Pokemon Manager Chaitanya is back for another season after the teams worst MPL showing yet! With star studded former player Trichotomy as co manager, the two attempt to play MoneyBall in this season's Winter Premiere with budget pick XYZ - a worthy contender gatekept so far due to bad vibes. A further questionable choice is putting Lax in Mono LC, the fakest of tiers on this website, where Lax will inevitably lose to a speed tie. Chait attempts to prove that he is in fact not in his flop era, will the Gengars bounce back? Is this Chait's flop era? The Gengar's synergy is questionable at best, I mean I just saw Trich and Vodoom barstool fighting in the mono discord yesterday. For sure Vodoom is sending Rinda death threats after last weeks game too. The talent behind their players though, cannot be understated.

:Staraptor: 4. Brawl Star Staraptors :Staraptor:
SV: Leafium Z//yedla//taka//Azick
Cap: Mada LC: Quinn Natdex: Hellom Threat: Gelbel3c
The hardest gamers in the room, but what game are they playing? Mistaking MWP for Brawl Stars somehow, we have the funniest team origin on the site as relatively unknown Brawl Stars player Azick and Jojo find themselves managing a pokemon tour. While Azick is a competent Pokemon player in his own right, Jojo is truly out of his depths here as the verifiable Ted Lasso of MWP. The team is held together by solid players with Azick, Yedla, and Leafium Z holding strong in SV, whereas Hellom, Mada, and Gelbel3c hold down the faketiers. Mada in Particular seems like solid support just to have in the discord, and I imagine is super beneficial for Cap as well as Natdex and SV. Still you can't help but question the motivation behind these players. Is this just another game to them? Would they rather be playing Brawl Stars? The Staraptors are in a movie right now, and only time will tell if they're the comic relief or dark horses as the tournament carries on.

:Staravia: 3. Snowpoint Staravias :Staravia:
SV: Tmoi//Xiri//TheWyvernKing//Mihowk
Cap: Ashbala LC: Kythr Natdex: Crossheart Threat: Toadow
Your faithful anime protagonists come in at 3rd place! With 6 Mono circuit players in here and a pretty well rounded team, I'm ranking us third to give the haters less to cope about than ranking us #1.

:Froakie: 2.Froakie Frog Force :Froakie:
SV: rs//Whitequeen//Arkenciel//Cielau
CAP: DJ Breloominati LC: Anique Natdex: Adjustments Threat: iLlama
As far as conspiracy theories go, the moonlanding is fake, birds aren't real, and Shiba died MONTHS AGO. "Shiba actually name changed to rs" yeah stfu, as far as I'm concerned rs is just dababybot in a trenchcoat, I have not seen him ONCE since MPL and even then I don't even know if I'd seen him. Anyway cope harder, the sv seems solid, Breloominati is goated, but I don't super trust the fake tiers outside of CAP.

:Glameow: 1. Gotham City Glameows :Glameow:
SV: Scarfire//Shiraiki//DugZa//Maroon
Cap: Sificon LC: Rarre Natdex: style.css Threat: Meta
You just KNOW these guys get pictures of cats daily in the discord. Every. Single. Day. That's Neko support for you. Do Froakie frog force get cat pictures? Fuck no they don't, stfu Arkenciel about your team being #1. Looking across the board this team is lacking any real holes to punch through. Neko is solid to work alongside for teambuilding, not to mention Maroon is definitely cooking as well. Their SV lineup are all solid players who could start on any team, not to mention style + Meta in Natdex/Threat. Rarre I'm somewhat unfamiliar with, but it's LC Mono which doesn't count

Anyway yeah, until some actual power rankings come out this is the official.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
gm gamers. without further ado, the official PRs without commentary. add your own if you'd like

Screen Shot 2023-11-27 at 6.10.04 PM.png

SV Monotype
  1. Froakie Frog Force - (3) WhiteQueen / (5) Cielau / (7) ArkenCiel / (11) rs​
  2. Goldenrod Gengars - (1) Chaitanya / (8) Rinda / (10) Vodoom / (27) pikachu<3​
  3. Gotham City Glameows - (2) DugZa / (12) Shiraiki / (15) Scarfire / (32) sapphiree​
  4. Brawl Stars Staraptors - (5) Azick / (14) yedla / (19) Leafium Z / (28) Taka​
  5. Snowpoint Staravias - (13) Xiri / (15) TheWyvernKing / (20) Mihowk / (21) tMoi​
  6. Po Town Pandas - (3) Floss / (9) Booty / (29) Piyush25 / (30) The Strap​
  7. Imouto Totodiles - (17) Fraolain / (18) Dieu Amphibien / (24) clean / (30) Tarre25​
  8. Attribute Audinos - (22) Fírnen / (23) Wincon / (25) Suspensse / (26) roxie​
Code:
+------+----------------+
| Rank |      Name      |
|    1 | Chaitanya      |
|    2 | Dugza          |
|    3 | Floss          |
|    3 | Whitequeen     |
|    5 | azick          |
|    5 | Cielau         |
|    7 | Arkenciel      |
|    8 | Rinda          |
|    9 | Booty          |
|   10 | Vodoom         |
|   11 | rs             |
|   12 | ikiarihS       |
|   13 | Xiri           |
|   14 | yedla          |
|   15 | TheWyvernKing  |
|   15 | Scarfire       |
|   17 | Fraolain       |
|   18 | Dieu Amphibien |
|   19 | Leafium Z      |
|   20 | Mihowk         |
|   21 | tMoi           |
|   22 | Firnen         |
|   23 | Wincon         |
|   24 | Clean          |
|   25 | Suspense       |
|   26 | Roxie          |
|   27 | pikachu<3      |
|   28 | Taka           |
|   29 | Piyush25       |
|   30 | Tarre25        |
|   30 | The Strap      |
|   32 | silver grace   |
CAP Monotype
  1. Imouto Totodiles - Fogbound Lake
  2. Froakie Frog Force - Dj Breloominati♬
  3. Attribute Audinos - Sae
  4. Brawl Stars Staraptors - Mada
  5. Po Town Pandas - TTK
  6. Gotham City Glameows - Sificon
  7. Snowpoint Staravias - Ashbala
  8. Goldenrod Gengars - boomp611
LC Monotype
  1. Snowpoint Staravias - kythr
  2. Po Town Pandas - Nailec
  3. Brawl Stars Staraptors - Quinn
  4. Goldenrod Gengars - Lax
  5. Froakie Frog Force - anique
  6. Attribute Audinos - Felines
  7. Gotham City Glameows - rarre
  8. Imouto Totodiles - Ronman5
NatDex Monotype
  1. Po Town Pandas - Isza
  2. Goldenrod Gengars - Splash
  3. Gotham City Glameows - maroon
  4. Froakie Frog Force - Trouser Snakes
  5. Attribute Audinos - Bka Onon
  6. Brawl Stars Staraptors - hellom
  7. Snowpoint Staravias - CrossHeart
  8. Imouto Totodiles - schwipper
Monothreat
  1. Imouto Totodiles - mind gaming
  2. Goldenrod Gengars - Leru
  3. Snowpoint Staravias - Toadow
  4. Gotham City Glameows - style.css
  5. Attribute Audinos - K3ppr
  6. Brawl Stars Staraptors - Gelbel3c
  7. Po Town Pandas - cpt.kraken
  8. Froakie Frog Force - iLlama
Overall
1. Froakie Frog Force​
2. Goldenrod Gengars​
3. Po Town Pandas​
4. Gotham City Glameows​
4. Snowpoint Staravias​
6. Brawl Stars Staraptors​
7. Imouto Totodiles​
8. Attribute Audinos​

Okay have fun bye

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
1702690353026.png
vs Floss
https://pokepast.es/49bf331b6f0ad9a5

- Fighting is very weird with the Urshifu ban and you face the paranoia of Flutter Mane. Slam Zenta checks Specs and you can live scarf mblast. you click screens and cheese misc matchups.

1702691306832.png
vs rs
https://pokepast.es/e34daf9c6da3961b

- Originally I was building with Knock Off Walking Wake then Dragon Breath n_n but then Felines said my set was bad and embarrassed me so I said I'll run Specs because it's a brute cannon in conjunction with Spikes from Ceaseless Edge.

1702691543833.png
- vs Chaitanya
https://pokepast.es/f08ea44f31c99269

- Admant Chien-Pao & CB Meow meet thresholds and greater damage on things like Corvi and Pex, respectively. I.E: If Corviknight is specifically evd for Jolly Chien-Pao to live Jolly Icicle Crash exactly then a boosted nature (Adamant in this case) can give you better odds. Similar to CB Flower Trick Damage vs Toxapex.

1702691766504.png
vs Dugza
https://pokepast.es/12df97fd389047d4

- 252/252 straightforward click button sun or well in my case click and lose <3

1702691945966.png
suspense vs [REDACTED]
https://pokepast.es/e5f9a05f4c6d9d46

- Mamoswine gives u a good mu vs mirror and Flying. Thick Fat is a nice neutrality for Chien-Pao and priority pressures misc threats to Ground like Flutter Mane and Enamorus.

1702692131758.png
Sae vs memedose
https://pokepast.es/59c690f0351b593f

- Gholdengo is S-tier. Revan Priority Triage is good in a metagame with Chien-Pao. If you arent running a Flosslass, Ice Punch is glue imo. Zoroark-H is a middleground that punishes Gliscor and Naviathan as they abuse status-reliant abilities: Poison Heal and Guts. Thunder Wave Lass was just like "I can para Flutter/Chien" and it helps the team in some way.

1702692402953.png
- Sae Week 1
https://pokepast.es/6d1d4de057abd600

- Scarf Trick Crucibelle was supposed to be the suprise and recently my building philosophy has simply been "make progress" and ensuring my team is actually doing stuff during games. Scarf Crucibelle is also great for Tornadus-T and Iron Moth. Twave Book is annoying for mirror and again you can para threats like Chien/Flutter/Iron Moth/Navi for your team.

cheers to solgaleo deoxys dlc2 <3 :pimp:

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
Alright.

How are the Audinos doing so bad that they aren't ranked 8th, but instead ranked #N/A on the spreadsheet? The spreadsheet is telling us to avert our eyes from the horrors of the Audinos' performance. They're -12 with a 0-3-1 record. Take this team to the doctor, the mechanic, whatever: just rebrand it to the XYZ Pikachus and get done with the performance not even worthy of a ranking.

Alright.How are the Audinos doing so bad that they aren't ranked 8th, but instead ranked #N/A on the spreadsheet? The spreadsheet is telling us to avert our eyes from the horrors of the Audinos' performance. They're -12 with a 0-3-1 record. Take this team to the doctor, the mechanic, whatever: just rebrand it to the XYZ Pikachus and get done with the performance not even worthy of a ranking.
[Verse 1: Chris Brown]
Yellow model chick, yellow bottle sippin'
Yellow Lamborghini, yellow top missin'
Yeah, yeah, that shit look like a toupée
I get what you get in ten years in two days
Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J
If you get what I get, what would you say?
She wax it all off, Mr. Miyagi
And them suicide doors, hari-kari

[Chorus: Chris Brown]
Look at me now, look at me now (Oh)
I'm gettin' paper
Look at me now (Oh), look at me now (Yeah)
Fresher than a muh'fucka

[Verse 2: Chris Brown]
Lil' nigga, bigger than gorilla
'Cause I'm killin' every nigga that can try to be on my shit
Better cuff your chick if you with her, I can get her
And she accidentally slip and fall on my dick
Oops, I said "On my dick"
I ain't really mean to say "On my dick"
But since we talkin' about my dick
All of you haters say hi to it

I'm done

[Interlude: Busta Rhymes]
Ayo, Breezy
Let me show you how to keep the dice rollin'
When you're doin' that thing over there, homie
(Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy)
Let's go!

[Verse 3: Busta Rhymes]
'Cause I'm feelin' like I'm runnin'
And I'm feelin' like I gotta get away, get away, get away
Better know that I don't and I won't ever stop
'Cause you know I gotta win everyday-day (Go)
See, they really really wanna pop me (Blow)
Just know that you will never flop me (Oh)
And I know that I can be a little cocky (No)
You ain't never gonna stop me
Every time I come, a nigga gotta set it
Then I gotta go, and then I gotta get it (Woo)
Then I gotta blow, and then I gotta show that
Any little thing a nigga think that he be doin' (Ooh-ooh)
'Cause it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm gonna da-da-da-da (Damn)
Then I'm gonna murder everything and anything
A ba-da-boom, a ba-da-bing, I gotta do a lotta things
That make it clearer to a couple niggas that I always win
And then I gotta get it again and again and then again
And I be doin' it to death
And now I move a little foul, a nigga better call a ref
And everybody know my style and niggas know that I'm the best
When it come to doin' this and I be bangin' on my chest
And I bang in the East and I'm bangin' in the West
And I come to give you more and I will never give you less
You will hear it in the street or you could read it in the press
Do you really wanna know what's next? (Let's go)
See the way we on and then we all up in the race
And you know we gotta go, don't try to keep up with the pace
And we strugglin' and hustlin' and sendin' in and gettin'
And we always gotta do it, take it to another place
Gotta taste it and I gotta grab it
And I gotta cut all through this traffic
Just to be at the top of the throne
Better know I gotta have it (Have it)

Look at me now, look at me now (Oh)
I'm gettin' paper
Look at me now (Oh), look at me now (Yeah)
Fresher than a muh'fucka

[Verse 4: Lil Wayne]
Man, fuck these bitch-ass niggas
How y'all doin'? I'm Lil Tunechi
I'm a nuisance
, I go stupid
I go dumb like the Three Stooges

I don't eat sushi, I'm the shit
No, I'm pollution, no substitution
Got a bitch that play in movies
In my jacuzzi, pussy juicy

I never gave a fuck about a hater
Got money on my radar, dressed like a skater
Got a big house, came with an elevator
You niggas ain't eatin', fuck it, tell a waiter
Marley said "shoot 'em," and I said "okay"
If you on that bullshit, then I'm like, "¡Olé!"
I don't care what you say, so don't even speak

Your girlfriend a freak like Cirque Du Soleil
That's word to my flag and my flag red
I'm outta my head, bitch, I'm outta my mind
From the bottom, I climb, you ain't hotter than mine
Nope, not on my time and I'm not even tryin'
What's poppin', slime? Nothin', five
And if they trippin', fuck 'em, five
I ain't got no time to shuck and jive
These niggas as sweet as pumpkin pie
CîROC and Sprite on a private flight
Bitch, I been tight since Guiding Light
And my pockets right, and my diamonds white
And my momma's nice, and my daddy's dead
You (BAN ME PLEASE)s scared 'cause I'm too wild
Been here for a while, I was like, "Fuck trial"
I puts it down, I'm so Young Money
If you got eyes, look at me now, bitch

Look at me now, look at me now (Haha! Oh)
I'm gettin' paper
Look at me now (Haha! Oh), look at me now (Yeah)
I'm fresher than a muh'fucka

[Outro: Chris Brown]
Okay
Okay
Is that right?
I'm fresher than a muh'fuc—!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)