Team Monotype Premier League IX - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader

Amazing art by Swiffix
Hosted by Theia and ken

Manager signups for MPL IX are now open! If you will be signing up, please be sure to read the rules below.​

The format for MPL IX is the following:
  • SV Monotype
  • SV Monotype
  • SV Monotype
  • SV Monotype
  • SS Monotype
  • SM Monotype
  • ORAS Monotype
  • BW Monotype
  • Please try to pick team names with a general theme and make sure it is appropriate. This is up to the discretion of the hosts.
  • There will be 8 teams in this iteration of MPL and no retains.
  • Teams can have 1 or 2 managers when entering the draft and will be eligible to purchase both. Pricing will be decided at a later date between the hosts and forum moderation team.
  • The date of the auction will be decided closer to the end of player signups, once managers have been selected. Expect the weekend of June 17-18th!
  • Total starting credits will be 130k.
  • Managers will be selected by the hosts with input from the forum moderation team.
Manager Name:
Assistant Manager (Assman):
Team Name:

Example:
Manager Name: ken
Assistant Manager (Assman): Azick
Team Name: Cabo Poco Dondozos

• Meteor Falls Miniors
  • Dreamyard Darkrais
  • Bell Tower Braves
  • Goldenrod Gengars
  • Tohjo Falls Thunders
  • Mirage Island Milotics
  • Neverland Nidoqueens
  • Fontaine Finis

As mentioned in the notes for prospective managers above, the draft date will be decided upon by the managers and hosts following the end of Player Signups. Expect the weekend of June 17-18th!

The manager selection process is mostly subjective. Theia and I, alongside the rest of the moderation team, will select the managers we feel are most strongly involved with the community and display the attitude requisite of a manager.

Manager signups end on Friday, June 9th at 10 PM GMT -4!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Team Name: Driftveil City Drilburs
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Leru
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): On top of Larry being a mainstay in Monotype team tournaments with one of the best sheet records and a 4th place seeding in Monotype cup, he made finals as a manager in the last edition of the tournament. I have like six trophies under my belt as a manager as well between SCL and WCoP proving that Larry and I have the grit and skill set to win this tournament,

Larry and I managed Create-A-Pokemon Champions League, Germany Premier League, UnderUsed Farm Premier League and Sun and Moon Premier League together. Additionally, we are currently managing Advanced Premier League, Sword and Shield Premier League, Diamond, Pearl & Platinum Premier League, Video Game Championship Premier League, NeverUsed Premier League and Pet Mods Premier League together. In Tony's words: we accumulated more managing experience this year alone than he did in his entire career. Z Strats, dex, Monai, Hayburner, The Strap, tazz, Potatochan, Fc, ima, SOMALIA, Vileman, Sylvi, tier, Riesen_Oschi, Empo, lax, devin, Estarossa, TPP, MTB, Lily, Dj Breloominati, riopaser, IcebergVGC, airfare, LBN, Cubic Skunk, SuperEpicAmpharos, ZardicharVGC, Laroxyl, fade, keys, Highlord, HSOWA, The Kyle, Booty, tlenit, Megumi, D2TheW, gorex, xray, Xrn, Liones, Spellcaster, Grandmas Cookin, Mishimono, JesseVG, ArcticBreeze, NHelioX7, corvere, xtra$hine, Danny, crying, Mashing, GoldCat, Christos, zee, Xiri, Aurora, Die Ebenenspinne, phoopes, Akaru Kokuyo, MangoSteak, Joya, Theia, Fantos13, Lasen, QWILY, Nineveh, termi, Inder, LRXC, Beka, Memoric, Nightingales, Shiba, Staxi, sierradawn, RufflesPro, Clementine, Jhonx~, Sificon, elednb, roxie, Star, Tagmouse27, StriiderVGC, Oriol Plaza, Baloor, Tabu_24, fakenagol, Sparksblade, Lialiabeast, Micciu and Aqua Jet can all attest to the prowess and competence that Larry and I have as managers.

Last edited:

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): On top of Larry being a mainstay in Monotype team tournaments with one of the best sheet records and a 4th place seeding in Monotype cup, he made finals as a manager in the last edition of the tournament. I have like six trophies under my belt as a manager as well between SCL and WCoP providing that Larry and I have the grit and skill set to win this tournament,

Larry and I managed Create-A-Pokemon Champions League, Germany Premier League, UnderUsed Farm Premier League and Sun and Moon Premier League together. Additionally, we are currently managing Advanced Premier League, Sword and Shield Premier League, Diamond, Pearl & Platinum Premier League, Video Game Championship Premier League, NeverUsed Premier League and Pet Mods Premier League together. In Tony's words: we accumulated more managing experience this year alone than he did in his entire career. Z Strats, dex, Monai, Hayburner, The Strap, tazz, Potatochan, Fc, ima, SOMALIA, Vileman, Sylvi, tier, Riesen_Oschi, Empo, lax, devin, Estarossa, TPP, MTB, Lily, Dj Breloominati, riopaser, IcebergVGC, airfare, LBN, Cubic Skunk, SuperEpicAmpharos, ZardicharVGC, Laroxyl, fade, keys, Highlord, HSOWA, The Kyle, Booty, tlenit, Megumi, D2TheW, gorex, xray, Xrn, Liones, Spellcaster, Grandmas Cookin, Mishimono, JesseVG, ArcticBreeze, NHelioX7, corvere, xtra$hine, Danny, crying, Mashing, GoldCat, Christos, zee, Xiri, Aurora, Die Ebenenspinne, phoopes, Akaru Kokuyo, MangoSteak, Joya, Theia, Fantos13, Lasen, QWILY, Nineveh, termi, Inder, LRXC, Beka, Memoric, Nightingales, Shiba, Staxi, sierradawn, RufflesPro, Clementine, Jhonx~, Sificon, elednb, roxie, Star, Tagmouse27, StriiderVGC, Oriol Plaza, Baloor, Tabu_24, fakenagol, Sparksblade, Lialiabeast, Micciu and Aqua Jet can all attest to the prowess and competence that Larry and I have as managers.
confirming :swole:

Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): On top of Larry being a mainstay in Monotype team tournaments with one of the best sheet records and a 4th place seeding in Monotype cup, he made finals as a manager in the last edition of the tournament. I have like six trophies under my belt as a manager as well between SCL and WCoP proving that Larry and I have the grit and skill set to win this tournament,

Approving

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Managers for MPL IX have been chosen! The managers and teams for this year's Monotype Premier League are:
Draft date will be determined soon™, and Splash will be able to choose an assistant manager from their pool of drafted players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)