Approved MMORPG Room Introduction and Guide Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Hopefully, if you didn't know already, MMORPG has been launched public recently. I would love to write an article about this room. I have high hopes for it and support it 100% of the way, and I know exactly what to write. The article I would propose for it is a general introduction and guide, for newer users and maybe to pull in users who haven't tried it as well. The article would consist on how to contribute, how to add yourself and maybe a new game to our custom bot, "Queen Arrow", and an introduction to what we do and how we do things in the room.

I also would like to propose a "MMORPG of the Month" Article. This article would be chosen by our users via a poll, (probably strawpoll), and I would write an article explaining the game, the developer, and a general walk-through to get started.

Thank you so much for reading, even if this doesn't get approved!

Love,
Courtney

Last edited:
This seems rather fine in concept. Fairly straightforward, informative article about MMORPGs. What I like about this in particular is the fact that it strictly keeps to the MMORPG users so that the article has a lot more flavour and readability than if anyone outside of that room voted. Definitely something that I can see a decent amount of the PS! userbase to be interested in.

Are you okay with this, Antemortem?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
re: "All I got was etc."

that's all I brought up because it was the only thing I saw that could be an issue. the rest of it is fine and I think it'd be an interesting article, so you can go ahead with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)