Tournament Minitour: No Team Preview ORAS LC![Won by Alice Kazumi]

Huh i had given Mambo and Pikasohn and extention, care to clarify this pikasohn ?_? did mambo gave him the win or did i missed something
you clearly changed the main post very recently because I checked it a day or two ago and it just said pikasohn. I think you had the responsibility to alert me to this somehow......

EDIT: Merritt i actually think he posted about it saying OK somewhere - but that still doesn't alert me to the change.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Coinflips:
Mambo vs Pikasohn neither contacted and ive got nothing from either (until recently but lol)

Extentions:
Sken vs fran17 [allowing extention till sat]
H&MBerkeley vs Senpai D.M [allowing extention]
Heysup's right, the original post had just him vs Pikasohn. Granted, Pika did post in the thread about an extension, but you didn't say anything about it here except in the editing of the bracket.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Yeah i messed up in alerting Heysup , thought that alerting pikasohn would be enough but clearly wasnt the case :pirate: sorry mambo ill go ahead and make heysup the winner

uhh wait I'm confused at this point so what's the conclusion?

what I have so far...

Mambo has given me the win becuz he's busy af
I lost vs Heysup cuz of gothita derps lmao
so basically what I thought was gonna happen was vsMambo and vsHeysup went seperately and vsMambo overlaps with this week's one cuz of the extension...

won 2-0 ggs, no replays cause ps is being really weird rn, will edit them in if i get them but neither of us used goth/diggy

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah we were set to fight tuesday but shiny girl couldn't make it about an hour before so we should be fighting tomorrow
edit: slightly behind the deadline (6:30 gmt -7) though, asking for an extension then

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We had scheduled for Tuesday but PS died that day so we scheduled again for tomorrow

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)