XY UU mine uu team

This is a uu-team that i build, i hope u can help me improve it.

Azelf @ Choice Band
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- explosion
- Trick

Azelf is often a good lead, it can bluf the taunt/stealth rocks and do a lot of damage. U-turn is his most used move so it remains healthy. U-turn does a lot of damage, it even wil OHKO an espeon. Explosion for breaking walls, it wil ohko max deffence suicune and max deffence hippowdon. Trick can cripple different wals, special attackers and support pokemons. Azelf also can defeat almost all the counters against lucario 1v1.

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Overheat

Rotom-heat can force some swithes and helps with a small voltturn chain, it also cripples opponents with thunderwave. with 144 speed evs it wil outspeed paralyzed scarfed timed hydreigon. Thunderwave is realy usefull to counter fast or scarfed mons, the fast mons can be trouble for my team.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Roar

Hippowdon is the wall of this team. It can take hits and heal it self with slack off. hippowdon is also a good reliable stealth rocks user, it often can set up stealth rocks multiple times. stealth rocks are very usefull to dwindle down the opponents team.

Hydreigon @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Hydreigon can do good ammounts of damage, with the assaultvest it can switch in to grass and water attacks used against hippowdon. U-turn for switch initiative and a small voltturn chain.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic Spikes

Tentacruel is the rapid spinner, against stall/bulky teams toxic spikes are really good. It has dual stab to hit decent. it also can be a realy good switch in from hippowdon it resist ice and water while leech seed and giga drain wil dammage the opponent is also is immume to toxic.

Lucario @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge/Crunch
- Swords Dance

lucario is the late game sweeper. it can be used to revenge kill something early/mid game but should only set up when all the checks are gone. i'm not sure what the best coverage move is, stone edge ore crunch. focus sash wil help set up swords dance late game.

This is not the best team and i am not the best teambuilder so i hope u can help me to improve this and give me some sugestions. I am also not sure if the lay out and the explanation is done right.

ps i am not a native english speaker and i have dislexia so i hope you can forgive the grammar mistakes i made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)