mewtwo####### VS DFrog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Intense confusion lasted 3 actions. Shelgon ought to have burned 1 Action of confusion last turn, and (iirc) another one because it hit itself. But oh, well. :/

UBIE:
Well, you don't really have much longer. Dragon Pulse / Aerial Arse / Dragon Pulse Frank until you go down. Hopefully, you'll

GESU: Who, boy.

Start by giving Scraggy a nice Volt Tackle. Follow that up with as many DT clones as you can make without knocking yourself out, then chill and let the clones do the work for you.

VT Scraggy -- DT to the max -- Chill

ROUND 7, BEGIN!
Gesu charges Frank with a spine-cracking Volt Tackle, shimmering and crackling with pure electrical energy as she engulfs Frank in the same-- the sheer overwhelming power of the electricity recoils back on her, damaging er as well. The dizzy Uberwocky follows up the attack with one last Dragon Pulse which at long last KOs the persistent little lizard! But Steve makes it clear that Uberwocky will be close behind him as he blasts her with a powerful Ice Beam! This brings her very close to a KO, but still she manages to hold on!

While Gesundheit restores her stock of Double Team clones, the exhausted Uberwocky stumbles toward Steve, doggedly trying to buy more time for her teammate... but her exhaustion is so great that she can only further injure herself. STILL she remains unfainted, just in time for Steve to finish her off for good with one last Ice Beam! At long last this tough nut goes down, it's a KO!!

Gesu takes the time to chill out and restore some much-needed energy, but Steve doggedly pursues and Digs up one of the five Pikachu-- unfortunately it's just another clone! Two long-standing tanks have at last been taken down, but now Gesundheit the Pikachu is left to stand alone against the two remaining members of DFrog's team! The intense battle continues!

Pikachu Volt Tackle (-7 energy, 12+5=17 damage, 5 recoil)
Shelgon Dragon Pulse (-6 energy, 9+3-1.5=11 damage)
**Scraggy is KO'd**
Totodile Ice Beam (-7 energy, (10+1.5)x1.5=17 damage)
*Shelgon takes 2 damage from burn*

Pikachu Double Team (-4 energy, 1 additional clone made)
Shelgon hits self in confusion (-3 energy, 4-1.5=3 damage to self)
Totodile Ice Beam (-7-4 energy, **Shelgon is KO'd**)

Pikachu chill (+12 energy)
Totodile Dig (-6 energy, (8+3)x1.5=17 damage, hits a clone)

Gesundheit (F)
HP: 66
Energy: 24
Stats: 3/2/2/1/90
Ability: Static

Uberwocky (F)
HP: 0
Energy: 28
Stats: 3/4/2/1/58
Ability: Rock Head
< < VS > >

Steve (M)
HP: 70
Energy: 50
Stats: 4/3/2/1/43
Ability: Torrent

Frank (M)
Energy: 37
Stats: 4/3/2/3/41
Ability: Shed Skin / Moxie
DFrog's last Pokemon is sent out:

HP: 90
Energy: 100
Stats: 1/3/3/2/85
Ability: Persistent / Vital Spirit

mewtwo issues orders next!

Oooh, yeah, I totally forgot about Wish. And I know that DFrog has one more Pokemon, but I forgot who it was, so I'll quit being lazy and edit that in too. Sorry. @___@ I should have added something about the Wish into Pika's status so I wouldn't forget.

...fixed, by the way.

Come tomorrow, you may lay down and die, but not this day...

...THIS DAY WE FIGHT!

Lead with a high-powered Volt Change to Steve; use your momentum from the attack to dive into the pond! Next, burst out of the pond and Electro Ball Steve! Finish the round with another pond-bound Volt Change to Steve!

VC Steve -- EB Steve -- VC Steve
If Steve Protects himself, switch your target to Buster.
If Steve Protects himself on the second action, chill. Try not to drown.

pft, who need protect when you have an Evasive Dig when you resurface slam Gesu with an Aqua Tail then finish up with a display of your Super Power!

Buster lets sweep Gesu of his feet and out of the water with a Whirlwind! Erasing his clones then use Earth Power and use it again to finish the game!

Steve:
Evasive Dig > Aqua Tail > Super Power
Whirlwind > Earth Power > Earth power

ROUND 8, BEGIN!
With this music blazing in her heart and mind, Gesundheit the Pikachu charges her two foes in what may be her final stand...!

Gesu and her clones Volt Switch Steve, who desperately tries to burrow underground to avoid the attack-- unfortunately Gesundheit's vigor and speed beat Steve's, and he is zapped as Gesundheit dances away! After the shock settles down, Steve finishes burrowing his hole just as Buster the Breezi unleashes a massive Whirlwind across the arena, blowing away all of Gesundheit's clones! Unfortunately this doesn't mesh well with Steve's subsequent attack, and as he bursts from the ground and slams his Aqua Tail into-- the ground where Gesu had been a second ago before Buster's whirlwind blew her away! It's a miss! Gesu still isn't giving up though, and with the cover of her clones gone, she keeps her distance and blasts Steve with an Electroball attack! Buster retaliates on behalf of his teammate, bursting open the ground beneath Pikachu with a mighty Earth Power! (By the way, how does that work, seriously?) Gesundheit presses the attack, aiming for Steve with another Volt Switch, but Buster's second Earth Power interrupts her electrical escape just in time for Steve to unleash the might of his Superpower all up on Gesu! Using this attack greatly tires him, however, and it's clear his muscles have been greatly weakened in terms of attack and defense!

Gesundheit and Steve are left greatly weakened, but still somehow standing after the end of that intense round! But Gesu is running low on energy, and she will almost certainly not be able to make more than 2 more moves! Can she make them count before this battle is over, or will it be a complete shutout?! Only one round to go! Let's finish this!

Pikachu Volt Change (-4 energy, (7+3+1.5)x1.5=17 damage)
Totodile evasive burrow (-3 energy)
Breezee Whirlwind (-6 energy, clones removed)

Pikachu Electro Ball (-8 energy, (6+3+1.5)x1.5=16 damage)
Breezee Earth Power (-7 energy, (9+3)x1.5=18 damage)
Totodile Aqua Tail (-6 energy, 9+3+3=15 damage, miss)
NOTE: RNG rolled for a miss; flavor text is just flavor.

Pikachu Volt Change (-4 energy, (7+3+1.5)x1.5=17 damage)
Breezee Earth Power (-7-4 energy, (9+3)x1.5=18)
Totodile Superpower (-8 energy, 12+3=15 damage)

Gesundheit (F)
HP: 30
Energy: 9
< < VS > >

Steve (M)
HP: 20
Energy: 33

Energy: 74

DFrog, it's your move!

okay crunch time, Buster use heal pulse on Steve while he Protect if he chills or attacks Buster chill . Then use Earth Power while steve you attack with an Aqua Jet then finish up with an Aqua Jet and Earth Power combo!

Steve:
Protect/chill (if he does not attack you) > Aqua Jet > Aqua Jet

Buster:
Heal Pulse (Steve) > Earth Power > Earth Power

Earth Power...Something earthly and something powerful... Maybe a natural gas explosion of some sort? I dunno.

I know I'm going down this round, so good game, DFrog!

Gesu, Thundershock Steve to goad him into using Protect. Funny thing; that blocks Heal Pulse.

Then, Volt Tackle Steve for the KO! Factoring in the energy decrease for STAB, you'll have EXACTLY ENOUGH ENERGY to do this.

If you're still standing, take some time to chill.
TShock Steve -- VT Steve -- Chill

Earth Power involves splitting open the ground.... @__@ The implication there was that Breezi should not learn Earth Power, only Fidgit should LOL. But that's an issue for another time~

For now.........
ROUND 9, BEGIN!
Gesundheit sends a small jolt of electricity, a Thundershock, toward Steve to scare himself into Protecting himself! Buster does his best to keep Steve around for the last seconds of the battle, but Mewtwo is correct-- Steve's Protective barrier prevents Healing Pulse from working! Remember, folks: Healing Pulse is often treated like clerical or healing move, but fundamentally-speaking, it's an attacking move just like any other-- only it restores HP instead of taking it away. And thus it is subject to being blocked by Protect! A bit of a blunder on DFrog's part, there, and Gesundheit is taking full advantage of it! She crackles and glows with electrical energy, every last shred of it that she can muster...! Steve tries to cut off her attack, charging her with a fierce Aqua Jet, but the speedy Gesu meets him head-on with her devastating Volt Tackle attack-- the move deals a devastating amount of damage to Steve, but it also uses up the last of Gesundheit's energy!! Both Steve and Gesundheit go down, it's a double KO!! Buster looks on sadly to see his partner fainted, and ceases his impending Earth Power-- there's no need for it now. His team is victorious!

Totodile Protect (-7-3 energy, avoids all attacks)
Pikachu Thundershock (-2 energy, 4+3+1.5=9 damage, failed due to Protect)
Breezee Healing Pulse (-14 energy, Protect)

Totodile Aqua Jet (-2 energy, 4+3+3=10 damage)
Pikachu Volt Tackle (-7 energy, (12+3)x1.5+1.5=24 damage, 8 recoil)
**Totodile is KO'd!**Pikachu is KO'd!**

Gesundheit (F)
HP: 12
Energy: 0
< < VS > >

Steve (M)
Energy: 21

Energy: 60

Battle Over! Winner: DFrog!
Congratulations on the win, DFrog, and to you as well for putting up such a fight, Mewtwo. You guys both impressed me.

Prize Summary:
- I get 8 Ref Tokens for reffing a 4v4 Doubles match.
- Mewtwo and DFrog each recieve 2 TC for entering the battle.
- All 4Pokemon on each side recieve 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC apiece.
- Gary the Embirch recieves 1 KO Counter for knocking out Fischer the Pawniard.
- Frank the Scraggy recieves 1 KO Counter for his mental link with the selfdestructing Ralts, Gordon.
- Uberwocky the Shelgon recieves 2 KO counter for knocking out both Gary the Embirch AND Frank the Scraggy.
- Steve the Totodile recieves 1 KO counter for knocking out Uberwocky the Shelgon.
- Gesundheit the Pikachu recieves 1 KO counter for knocking out Steve the Totodile.
- Buster the Breezi recieves 1 KO counter for being the last man standing when Gesundheit fainted from energy loss.

Just for fun.
Props and Slops said:
Props:
- Frank and Gesundheit, for being friggin' survivalists, and lasting longer than anyone else.
- Uberwocky, for nabbing 2 KOs and going down like a boss despite all kinds of nasty status.
- Buster, for surviving the match without so much as a single scratch.
- Steve, for being named after the man/myth/legend known as the Crocodile Hunter.
- DFrog, for starting out with a strong lead that ultimately resulted in his victory.
- Mewtwo, for coming back from a 4-2 disadvantage for a surprisingly close match.
- I, Banryu, for reffing on a fairly quick and consistent basis. x3

Slops:
- Gordon the Ralts, for contributing virtually nothing offensively, and standing by helplessly while watching his partner Fischer get KO'd. :<
- The CAP crew, for giving Breezi a move (Earth Power) that has absolutely no groundage in logical sense. xP
- DFrog for a few minor slip-ups involving clumsy usage of Protect (like against Healing Pulse and Encore, hahaha~).
- I, Banryu, for making a lot of little reffing mistakes that constantly needed to be corrected. Dx
Also for completely forgetting to take the effects of the Arena into account. =w=' My bad.
Overall, it was a great match, and I hope you two find it as memorable as I did. :3

Hey, I get Salamence from this deal, myself. :D

I noticed that DFrog had 2 Electric-weak Pokemon, so that's why I saved Gesu for last. I also noticed that Fish and Gordon always go down really quickly. I know Gordon'll be worth it, though.

Uberwocky is a TANK. Doesn't even know Wish, either. XD Trust me, though, if I had used my Flarelm, this battle would've gone WAY differently.

Good game, DFrog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)