Project Metagame Workshop (OM Submissions CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chimera
Metagame Premise: This would allow for a chimera 6v6 game instead of just 1v1
Rules: Chimera rules but every pokemon on your team can be used in a certain slot once
I.E. you can't use swoobat to give all of you're chimera's simple, but you can use it to give simple to one chimera and maybe psybeam and astonish to another (Please don't use these I only gave that as an example since it came off the top of my head)
You would start the game as any chimera match however let's say you want to switch then you make a whole new chimera by putting pokemon in different spots than what you had last time. This is hard for me to explain so if you got it good job if you didn't I'll try to find a better way to show this.
Unbans: none
I don´t really know what else to add so this is my suggestion for a ¨New OM¨ Also if this is already a thing cool because when I played chimera 1v1 I only had the complaint that the games were almost always super quick lasting for about 10 turns at most and I think adding 6 chimera´s per person instead of just one per person would make game last more and feel like you can do stall options if you want or make a really tanky hazard set up or make a weather team not just one really good offensive mon

Last edited:
Chimera
Metagame Premise: This would allow for a chimera 6v6 game instead of just 1v1
Rules: Chimera rules but every pokemon on your team can be used in a certain slot once
I.E. you can't use swoobat to give all of you're chimera's simple, but you can use it to give simple to one chimera and maybe psybeam and astonish to another (Please don't use these I only gave that as an example since it came off the top of my head)
You would start the game as any chimera match however let's say you want to switch then you make a whole new chimera by putting pokemon in different spots than what you had last time. This is hard for me to explain so if you got it good job if you didn't I'll try to find a better way to show this.
Unbans: none
I don´t really know what else to add so this is my suggestion for a ¨New OM¨ Also if this is already a thing cool because when I played chimera 1v1 I only had the complaint that the games were almost always super quick lasting for about 10 turns at most and I think adding 6 chimera´s per person instead of just one per person would make game last more and feel like you can do stall options if you want or make a really tanky hazard set up or make a weather team not just one really good offensive mon
first ,how would you make ur chimera on every member of uy team when chimera is based on not using all our pokemon

first ,how would you make ur chimera on every member of uy team when chimera is based on not using all our pokemon
There's options. Some better than others.
1: Only one pokemon gets to Chimera
2: Donor and Category is determined by slot (eg. Slot 1 Charizard gives Fire type to Slot 2 Celebi which gives Psychic type to Slot 3 Clefable
3: Donor is determined by slot and passes every category
4: All pokemon share 1 ability, typing combination, and move pool
5: It's a 3v3 or VGC style battle where 2-3 unselected pokemon are donors

ok I'm gonna try to show the idea with words since I can really do picture at all
Lets say you have a team like this: Salamence, Toxapex, Rhyperior, Bisharp, Ho-oh, and Darmanitan
For you're first Chimera you pick it in that order
Then underneath where there would be the dynamax,mega evolve, or z-power option instead is the switch option then you could make a whole new chimera, however you couldn't use the pokemon in any slot they were in a previously made chimera so you're second chimera couldn't have rhyperior's solid rock but it could get regenerator from toxapex or ho-oh so once you use a Pokemon in a slot it can be used for the same slot again
After all at least for me the entire reason I liked Chimera was you could make essentially you're own custom Pokemon that isn't normally possible even with hackmons so this variation of chimera is meant for the purpose of making you're own combination of Pokemon, and now it is even able to use moves or abilities that would usually have no use in chimera

ok I'm gonna try to show the idea with words since I can really do picture at all
Lets say you have a team like this: Salamence, Toxapex, Rhyperior, Bisharp, Ho-oh, and Darmanitan
For you're first Chimera you pick it in that order
Then underneath where there would be the dynamax,mega evolve, or z-power option instead is the switch option then you could make a whole new chimera, however you couldn't use the pokemon in any slot they were in a previously made chimera so you're second chimera couldn't have rhyperior's solid rock but it could get regenerator from toxapex or ho-oh so once you use a Pokemon in a slot it can be used for the same slot again
After all at least for me the entire reason I liked Chimera was you could make essentially you're own custom Pokemon that isn't normally possible even with hackmons so this variation of chimera is meant for the purpose of making you're own combination of Pokemon, and now it is even able to use moves or abilities that would usually have no use in chimera
I think it should work more like this:
Chimera>Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6
TypeSlot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6
AbilitySlot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1
ItemSlot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2
StatsSlot 4Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3
Moves 1+2Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4
Moves 3+4Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5
With you picking your team order at the beginning of the match.Having to take the time to make an entire new Chimera during a match sounds time-consuming,so I think this way would be better.

I think it should work more like this:
Chimera>Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6
TypeSlot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6
AbilitySlot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1
ItemSlot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2
StatsSlot 4Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3
Moves 1+2Slot 5Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4
Moves 3+4Slot 6Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5
With you picking your team order at the beginning of the match.Having to take the time to make an entire new Chimera during a match sounds time-consuming,so I think this way would be better.
Yes that would work perfectly for what I was trying to say, I even hosted an unofficial chimera tournament with some friends while it was one of the OM of The Month during June that we essentially did this except the only problem was we couldn't exactly do it all in one game so we split in up to 11 games per two people with each person submitting there chimera's they decided on beforehand to me and I would make sure they stuck to those combo's by damage calculator and checking speed stats and other shenanigans to make sure there wasn't any cheating. I also just now realized that I didn't need to include that but oh well I'm keeping that as part of this. yeah selecting all the chimera's you want at the start of the game is way easier than doing it in the middle of the game

THREE-STATS MONS
Metagame premise:
stats are grouped in 3 groups (Atk/Def), (Spa/Spd), (HP/Spe). All mons get the same value for both stats in each group, equalling the maximum of those stats.
Example: Rillaboom would go from a 100/125/90/60/70/85 to a 100/125/125/70/70/100 spread.
Banlist: OU bans and clauses
Watchlist: Snorlax (160/110/110/110/110/160), regieleki and regidrago (200/100/100/100/100/200), steelix (75/200/200/65/65/75), dragapult (142/120/120/100/100/142), stakataka (61/211/211/101/101/61), shuckle (20/230/230/230/230/20), guzzlord (223/101/101/97/97/223), kyurem (125/130/130/130/130/125)

Motivation: I've got inspiration from gen1, when spa and spd were merged. Wanted to extend it to other stats. I merged HP and SPE since high HP pokemon have usually mediocre offensive/defensive stats, and most of the times aren't broken with extra speed. On the other hand, high SPE mons get a serious bulk boost, but usually have mediocre offensive/defensive stats too.
Lots of pokemon get notable improvements by the given stats boots (like landorus-T getting a lot of extra defense, azumarill getting marowak-level atk, kyurem getting more speed and bulk), while their roles remain the same. On the other hand, some mons can go from a purely defensive role to an offensive one (toxapex gets 152/142 offenses, blissey obtains a more than usable 135 spa alongside crazy speed) and vice versa (salamence getting 100/135/110 bulk with intimidate).

Q and A:
-should shedinja still have 1HP?
-should boosting move be affected by the stats merging? Like iron defense giving +2 atk/ + 2def, cosmic power giving +1 to atk, def, spa, spd? It would make sense lore-wise but the resulting meta would be extremely setup-oriented
- could some ubers be unbanned?
- is there any potentially broken mon I didn't consider?

Last edited:
THREE-STATS MONS
Metagame premise:
stats are grouped in 3 groups (Atk/Def), (Spa/Spd), (HP/Spe). All mons get the same value for both stats in each group, equalling the maximum of those stats.
Example: Rillaboom would go from a 100/125/90/60/70/85 to a 100/125/125/70/70/100 spread.
Watchlist: Snorlax (160/110/110/110/110/160), regieleki and regidrago (200/100/100/100/100/200), steelix (75/200/200/65/65/75), dragapult (142/120/120/100/100/142), stakataka (61/211/211/101/101/61), shuckle (20/230/230/230/230/20), guzzlord (223/101/101/97/97/223), kyurem (125/130/130/130/130/125)

Motivation: I've got inspiration from gen1, when spa and spd were merged. Wanted to extend it to other stats. I merged HP and SPE since high HP pokemon have usually mediocre offensive/defensive stats, and most of the times aren't broken with extra speed. On the other hand, high SPE mons get a serious bulk boost, but usually have mediocre offensive/defensive stats too.
Lots of pokemon get notable improvements by the given stats boots (like landorus-T getting a lot of extra defense, azumarill getting marowak-level atk, kyurem getting more speed and bulk), while their roles remain the same. On the other hand, some mons can go from a purely defensive role to an offensive one (toxapex gets 152/142 offenses, blissey obtains a more than usable 135 spa alongside crazy speed) and vice versa (salamence getting 100/135/110 bulk with intimidate).

Q and A:
-should boosting move be affected by the stats merging? Like iron defense giving +2 atk/ + 2def, cosmic power giving +1 to atk, def, spa, spd? It would make sense lore-wise but the resulting meta would be extremely setup-oriented
For the first question of the Q/A section I don't think giving shedinja the health boost would necessarily be problematic game wise however I am 90% sure that shedinja's health is hard locked to one on showdown so it may not be possible to give it the health boost.

The second question I would say is harder to answer because it would be no problem doing something like iron defense gives plus two in both atk and def but what about something's like bulk up or calm mind that already do that adding bonus's to their counter part in this proposed metagame and then anothe problem arises with what do you do when there is a speed increase/decrease, the only way I see that working is if they decide to add a health increase option but then that might mess with normal games or even have moody user's go absolutely insane by adding stupid levels of bulk by having a x4 in health because they added a health stat change because of this metagame. So honestly this has a huge chance to just be really problematic to try and implement into showdown

Then the third question should we maybe unban ubers. I would say most likely not. I can think of three mons already that get stupidly stronger and they aren't even the best uber's out there. Pheromosa now is no longer a glass canon it would have a stat block like this (174,137,137,137,137,174) making it stupidly bulky without getting rid of any of it's power or speed. Darmanitan-Galar now has some insane health/speed (depends on which form) and defense with (105,140,140,55,55,105) for normal darmanitan, and when you go for darmanitan zen mode you get (135,160,160,55,55,135) and the extra defense bulk for normal darmanitan may not be that big an issue with ice's 4 weaknesses to just be mean with super effective but that bulk boost for zen mode is nice because while it still has lot's of weaknesses it now has some resistances now and both steel and fire type get knocked into being just neutral. Dracovish. now this mon doesn't get buffed nearly as drastically as the last two did but know it has stats like this (90,100,100,80,80,90) yep it becomes faster. not by a crazy amount but more than enough to actually threaten mons' it couldn't before. honestly of the three the one I am actually worried about is the one that acquired a lot of new found bulk. I looked through all the uber's thinking about what they would look like and I was like okay maybe some of these can get added. then the game made me think again by giving it something it shouldn't ever have. now obviously there are some pokemon like naganadel in uber's that could maybe be let in but I think this meta would have to have lot's of room to see what it might become before adding ubers

I know I said a lot on the last question but I felt it needed to be said that Ubers in general shouldn't be added immediately. maybe as the meta progressed could they be tested to see what happens with them in the meta but Uber's would probably unbalance the meta really quickly. Quick edit:I know there is most likely mistake in terms of grammar or spelling so sorry if any of it's meaning is unclear.

Last edited:
For the first question of the Q/A section I don't think giving shedinja the health boost would necessarily be problematic game wise however I am 90% sure that shedinja's health is hard locked to one on showdown so it may not be possible to give it the health boost.

The second question I would say is harder to answer because it would be no problem doing something like iron defense gives plus two in both atk and def but what about something's like bulk up or calm mind that already do that adding bonus's to their counter part in this proposed metagame and then anothe problem arises with what do you do when there is a speed increase/decrease, the only way I see that working is if they decide to add a health increase option but then that might mess with normal games or even have moody user's go absolutely insane by adding stupid levels of bulk by having a x4 in health because they added a health stat change because of this metagame. So honestly this has a huge chance to just be really problematic to try and implement into showdown

Then the third question should we maybe unban ubers. I would say most likely not. I can think of three mons already that get stupidly stronger and they aren't even the best uber's out there. Pheromosa now is no longer a glass canon it would have a stat block like this (174,137,137,137,137,174) making it stupidly bulky without getting rid of any of it's power or speed. Darmanitan-Galar now has some insane health/speed (depends on which form) and defense with (105,140,140,55,55,105) for normal darmanitan, and when you go for darmanitan zen mode you get (135,160,160,55,55,135) and the extra defense bulk for normal darmanitan may not be that big an issue with ice's 4 weaknesses to just be mean with super effective but that bulk boost for zen mode is nice because while it still has lot's of weaknesses it now has some resistances now and both steel and fire type get knocked into being just neutral. Dracovish. now this mon doesn't get buffed nearly as drastically as the last two did but know it has stats like this (90,100,100,80,80,90) yep it becomes faster. not by a crazy amount but more than enough to actually threaten mons' it couldn't before. honestly of the three the one I am actually worried about is the one that acquired a lot of new found bulk. I looked through all the uber's thinking about what they would look like and I was like okay maybe some of these can get added. then the game made me think again by giving it something it shouldn't ever have. now obviously there are some pokemon like naganadel in uber's that could maybe be let in but I think this meta would have to have lot's of room to see what it might become before adding ubers

I know I said a lot on the last question but I felt it needed to be said that Ubers in general shouldn't be added immediately. maybe as the meta progressed could they be tested to see what happens with them in the meta but Uber's would probably unbalance the meta really quickly. Quick edit:I know there is most likely mistake in terms of grammar or spelling so sorry if any of it's meaning is unclear.
Great post,but Pheromosa would have 151/137/137/137/137/151 stats,which is less stupid but still stupid.I think that most Ubers get big buffs that makes me think that none of them should be unbanned.

Last edited:
Great post,but Pheromosa would have 151/137/137/137/137/151 stats,which is less stupid but still stupid.I think that most Ubers get big buffs that makes me think that none of them should be unbanned.
I have no Idea where I pulled 174 from maybe I saw something else and my mind was like that's pheromosa's speed.

THREE-STATS MONS
Metagame premise:

Q and A:
How would form changes be handled?Would they use the form change's original stats and use the formula or would it use the base form's adjusted stats and apply the stat changes of the form?Also,Melmetal should be added to the watchlist because it can just flinch through counterplay that can't outspeed.

Last edited:
For three stat mons how would Ev's work do they just 252 evs in speed mean it gets both 252 in health and speed or would they be seperated or would ev's just not be used.

THREE-STATS MONS
Metagame premise:

Q and A:
Another question how would stat boosting items like the choice items work? would they just buff one stat or the both paired stats?

How would form changes be handled?Would they use the form change's original stats and use the formula or would it use the base form's adjusted stats and apply the stat changes of the form?Also,Melmetal should be added to the watchlist because it can just flinch through counterplay that can't outspeed.
yeah fast melmetal is likely 100% broken

Another question how would stat boosting items like the choice items work? would they just buff one stat or the both paired stats?
It's still tied to the decision between "only stat changes" or "complete stats merge".

I've decided to take a deeper look in the question, and I came up with some serious dynamic changes that will happen in case of a complete stats merge

Only stat changes: only stats are changed, all mechanics stay the same.

Complete stat merge:
- boosting moves that boost one stat boost the merged one too (negative boosts too, like close combat giving -1atk/-1def)
- boosting abilities that boost/nerf one stat boost nerf the merged one too (intimidate, defiant, download)
- moves already boosting/nerfing 2 merged stats (bulk up/calm mind/superpower) just stay the same.
- shell smash gives +1 atk, +1 def, +1 spa, +1spd, +2 spe (!). Watchlist for possible ban.
- stats doubling effects (huge power, ice scales, fur coat, thick club) work for the merged stat too
- HP is not boosted/nerfed by speed bosts of any sor (that would be a living hell to program)
- choice band/choice specs give +1 to def and spd respectively. Choice scarf boosts only speed
- assault vest boosts both spa and spd (!), making choice specs pale in comparision. Could be banworthy
- life orb/expert belt and similar objects technically boosts move power, not stats, so they don't grant any offensive stat.
- eviolite boosts attack and spa by 1 (!), making lots of NFE mons viable, and some of them even watchlist material.

While I was originally thinking about stats changes and nothing more, I'm starting to get thrilled by the complete stat merge idea. Do you like that too? Could someone here help me to make an actual submission?

Last edited:
THREE-STATS MONS
Metagame premise:

Q and A:
Some things I think are going to be threatening are:
:azumarill:80 Attack+Huge Power+Belly Drum.Your only real answer to it is Melm,which is highly likely to get banned.Should be added to the watchlist.
:aegislash:Blade form is now bulky with 60/140/140/140/140/60 stats. Definitely a nice Mon.
:blaziken:Blaziken gets a nice bulk increase which makes it easier to set up SD and Speed Boost.
:blacephalon:Blacephalon is crazy now with 107/127/127/151/151/107 stats.Watchlist.
:zeraora:Zera gets a very noticeable bulk increase which is nice for setting up BU's.

THREE-STATS MONS
Metagame premise:

Q and A:
So this is giving me a pre-special split+Pokemon GO vide.
For Shedinja, I don’t think it would be broken, but it’s basically standard for OMs that change stats to not change Shedinja’s HP.
2 Pokemon that may not be broken but still good is :Azelf: and :Cresselia:, having 115/125/125/125/125/115 stats and 120/120/120/130/130/120 stats respectfully.
:Aegislash: also benefits from the meta as it now doesn’t have to use King’s Shield to get its bulk back.
:Wailord: has 170 Speed now, and actually decent Def/SpD, making it a pretty good Rain abuser, even without Swift Swim.
:Copperajah: has a similar stat distribution as Melmetal, weaker, but has access to Sheer Force.

I also say that the format should be Uber based or several Ubers being unbanned. It’s super common to see Pokemon that have stats on par with Arceus, like Azelf and Cresselia, and really Pokemon like Groudon wouldn’t stand out that much outside of PB and Drought.

THREE-STATS MONS
Metagame premise:

Q and A:
121/100/100/110/110/121 (Tornadus-Therian) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Hurricane
Regenerator would be really op.
114/85/85/85/85/114 (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Stun Spore
And another proof of that.
96/90/90/105/105/96 (Mimikyu) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain
- Burning Jealousy
Now,Mimikyu is more a special pokemon but stay really good and probably a decent choice specs user.
100/80/80/80/80/100 (Azumarill) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch
If Huge power also boost def,see that with basically 160 in attack and defense so with a +6 def and atk boost...Look pretty op.
85/125/125/95/95/85 (Heracross) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Facade
- Spikes
- Iron Defense
Just a little thing I have found.
83/89/89/173/173/83 (Xurkitree) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Charge
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
Bruh,Now having a kind of calm mind but that also boosting electric move on that already incredibely strong pokemon.
100/125/125/90/90/100 (Zapdos-Galar) @ Choice Band
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Thunderous Kick
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Blaze Kick
The perfect anti defoger.And Thunderous kick now also lower the opponent attack.
60/100/100/100/100/60 (Corsola-Galar) @ Eviolite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Strength Sap
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Amnesia
Hit like a truck,bulky as hell and now lower attack and defense and can boost is special def and special attack with an incredible eviolite boost and can also negate all physical boost with will-o-wisp,Corsola is here friend.
75/105/105/120/120/75 (Claydol) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
- Iron Defense
- Nasty Plot
- Stored Power
- Rock Polish
Wanna see that.I don't think so.
90/130/130/85/85/90 (Machamp) @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Darkest Lariat
- Work Up
- Bullet Punch
Just a little thing that can make anyone wanna kick little puppy through a window.

Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Hurricane
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Stun Spore
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain
- Burning Jealousy
Now,Mimikyu is more a special pokemon but stay really good and probably a decent choice specs user.
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch
If Huge power also boost def,see that with basically 160 in attack and defense so with a +6 def and atk boost...Look pretty op.
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Facade
- Spikes
- Iron Defense
Timid Nature
- Charge
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
Bruh,Now having a kind of calm mind but that also boosting electric move on that already incredibely strong pokemon.
Jolly Nature
- Thunderous Kick
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Blaze Kick
The perfect anti defoger.And Thunderous kick now also lower the opponent attack.
Calm Nature
- Strength Sap
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Amnesia
Hit like a truck,bulky as hell and now lower attack and defense and can boost is special def and special attack with an incredible eviolite boost and can also negate all physical boost with will-o-wisp,Corsola is here friend.
Modest Nature
- Iron Defense
- Nasty Plot
- Stored Power
- Rock Polish
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Darkest Lariat
- Work Up
- Bullet Punch
Just a little thing that can make anyone wanna kick little puppy through a window.
Note that Huge Power multiplies the raw stat,not the base stat,so HP 80 Attack ends up much higher than 160.

Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Hurricane
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Stun Spore
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain
- Burning Jealousy
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Facade
- Spikes
- Iron Defense
Timid Nature
- Charge
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
Jolly Nature
- Thunderous Kick
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Blaze Kick
Calm Nature
- Strength Sap
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Amnesia
Modest Nature
- Iron Defense
- Nasty Plot
- Stored Power
- Rock Polish
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Darkest Lariat
- Work Up
- Bullet Punch
Note that Huge Power multiplies the raw stat,not the base stat,so HP 80 Attack ends up much higher than 160.
Yeah, after investment and natures, 80 Base Atk is 284, which is 568, and would be on par with Base 209.
It is, however, just easier to see your Physical moves (besides Body Press) as having double the BP. Figures that thinking about an 80 BP Aqua Jet or 160 BP Waterfall would have than to figure out what the base stat would be equal to after EVs, IVs, and Natures, which may be off by 1.

I would like to suggest what might be the most cancerous and amazing Other metagame of all time. I present to you...

The Every Metagame game (Title is a WIP)

So what is this game? It's taking all of the premier metagame mechanics of every gen and adding it into one single metagame, we will be excluding a lot of glitches however. This will include.

National Dex

Every Single Item ever

Entry Hazards working as of Gen 8

Gen 1:

Crit chance based off speed stat

1 special stat (Based off whichever is the pokemons highest)

Gen 1 Hyper Beam/Giga Impact mechanics (This will also affect Truant)

Gen1-4 Explosion/Self destruct mechanics

Max stat investment

Same type status immunity

No team Preview

Gen 2:

Gen 2 Rest/Sleep talk mechanics

Berserk Gene

Gen 2 Whirlwind/Roar Mechanics

Gen 2 Belly Drum Mechanics'

Gen 2 Mean Look mechanics

Gen 2-5 Hidden Power-

Pursuit

Gen 3:

Abilities

Automatic and Permanent Weather

Gen 4:

Physical/Special split

Rock Type Special defense boost

Gen 5:

Gems

Permanent weather

Hidden abilities

Sleep mechanics

Gen 6:

Mega evolutions

Fairies

Knock off buff

Steel type nerf

Defog buff

Gen 7:

Z-moves

Terrain

Gen 8:

Teleport

Future Sight

Dynamax

Rapid Spin buff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sound awful? Exactly the point however it also sounds like the single greatest and most chaotic piece of competitive pokemon ever created and personally a blast.

Debating on what to do for the banlist. Considering going full ubers, or no ubers and working on an actual banlist.

Other than that Evasion, 1-hko and sleep clause are in as of normal.

If you have any suggestions for things to add let me know.

I would like to suggest what might be the most cancerous and amazing Other metagame of all time. I present to you...

The Every Metagame game (Title is a WIP)

So what is this game? It's taking all of the premier metagame mechanics of every gen and adding it into one single metagame, we will be excluding a lot of glitches however. This will include.

National Dex

Every Single Item ever

Entry Hazards working as of Gen 8

Gen 1:

Crit chance based off speed stat

1 special stat (Based off whichever is the pokemons highest)

Gen 1 Hyper Beam/Giga Impact mechanics (This will also affect Truant)

Gen1-4 Explosion/Self destruct mechanics

Max stat investment

Same type status immunity

No team Preview

Gen 2:

Gen 2 Rest/Sleep talk mechanics

Berserk Gene

Gen 2 Whirlwind/Roar Mechanics

Gen 2 Belly Drum Mechanics'

Gen 2 Mean Look mechanics

Gen 2-5 Hidden Power-

Pursuit

Gen 3:

Abilities

Automatic and Permanent Weather

Gen 4:

Physical/Special split

Rock Type Special defense boost

Gen 5:

Gems

Permanent weather

Hidden abilities

Sleep mechanics

Gen 6:

Mega evolutions

Fairies

Knock off buff

Steel type nerf

Defog buff

Gen 7:

Z-moves

Terrain

Gen 8:

Teleport

Future Sight

Dynamax

Rapid Spin buff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sound awful? Exactly the point however it also sounds like the single greatest and most chaotic piece of competitive pokemon ever created and personally a blast.

Debating on what to do for the banlist. Considering going full ubers, or no ubers and working on an actual banlist.

Other than that Evasion, 1-hko and sleep clause are in as of normal.

If you have any suggestions for things to add let me know.
This is objective as heck and would not be an OM by any means.If you want to do this idea,take it over to the Solomod Megathread.

Origins
Metagame premise: All Pokemon get all of there stats, abilities, and mechanics from the generation they were introduced (for example a gen 1 pokemon has no item but has partial trapping mechanics and crit chance)
Potential bans and threats: OU Banlist, Can think of no surefire bans other than that but some potential bans might be gen 1 pokemon using wrap
Questions for the community: What are some other bans you could think of?

Origins
Metagame premise: All Pokemon get all of there stats, abilities, and mechanics from the generation they were introduced (for example a gen 1 pokemon has no item but has partial trapping mechanics and crit chance)
Potential bans and threats: OU Banlist, Can think of no surefire bans other than that but some potential bans might be gen 1 pokemon using wrap
Questions for the community: What are some other bans you could think of?
Would the Pokemon get moves from gen 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)