Memes You Made

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Oh my goodness guys, you’re actually not going to believe this… so the Indigo Disk update was going to drop tonight, right? For Pokémon Scarlet & Violet? I, uh… oh wow. I still can’t believe this happened. Something just happened with my Switch, and the update’s already out for me two hours early! Don’t tell anyone, but I even managed to get a screenshot of me playing in the new update.

IMG_4392.png

Oh my goodness guys, you’re actually not going to believe this… so the Indigo Disk update was going to drop tonight, right? For Pokémon Scarlet & Violet? I, uh… oh wow. I still can’t believe this happened. Something just happened with my Switch, and the update’s already out for me two hours early! Don’t tell anyone, but I even managed to get a screenshot of me playing in the new update.

View attachment 579328
seems buggy

View attachment 579328
Oh my goodness this looks so based!!!! 9/10 Only needs english and spanish bugs to be actual perfection! (And an ancient japanese one for good measure)

Last edited:
Smogoners from 2016 who are also JJK fans when I mention VinCune (trauma):
""
"As the mightiest stallbreaker, Suicune, fought the fraud, "The Immortal Vines", it acticated its Ability, Pressure; Tangrowth shrunk back in fear, then Suicune said : 'Stand Proud Tangrowth, you are resilient'. "
1704371672564.png

"If you were to ever fight Vincune,
1704371483004.png
".
"Ferrothorn has no more moves left ! Ferrothorn used Struggle !"

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)