Megas For All (Read the whole 1st post and check current slate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough Claws on Kingler is a no-brainer. c:
So is Shell Smash.

Between Crabhammer with any two of, Fight, Normal, or Bug, (Rock attacks don't make contact) you have a murder machine only resisted by Jellicent and if you forgoe Return, you're also resisted by Azumarill but +2 Crabhammer is a 2HKO anyway and that's before going mega.

EDIT: Knock Off could also be quite useful.

Hey guys... What if... What if we give machamp big pecks...
Those pecks would be super effective against it.

As much as I hate people trying to whack Fur Coat onto anything, I think it would be fair to give quagsire a something along the lines of a fur coat clone given that the majority of it's dex entries talk about how it swims into boat hulls completely unfazed by it.

As much as I hate people trying to whack Fur Coat onto anything, I think it would be fair to give quagsire a something along the lines of a fur coat clone given that the majority of it's dex entries talk about how it swims into boat hulls completely unfazed by it.
I think the term you're looking for is "unaware".

I think the term you're looking for is "unaware".
"A dim-witted Pokémon. It doesn't care if it bumps its head into boats or rocks while swimming."
I understand that he is unaware, but in order for him to be unaware it can't really be hurting him that much. So if boats and rocks smashing against his head don't hurt him much then why should other physical moves do so?

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
"A dim-witted Pokémon. It doesn't care if it bumps its head into boats or rocks while swimming."
I understand that he is unaware, but in order for him to be unaware it can't really be hurting him that much. So if boats and rocks smashing against his head don't hurt him much then why should other physical moves do so?
You're obviously not understanding this, the reason it doesn't care is because of brain trauma from constantly ramming into boats

Celebi is a time traveler Pokemon. I want to do something involving how it attacks and stuff. I'm not sure what though
Or maybe we COULD look at her 4th movie variant as well. You know, where her possessed form just called the wrath of the forest monster of sorts?

But one thing I truly want for her is to become a grass / fairy pokemon along with her other 100 based cousins. Make them part fairy

You're obviously not understanding this, the reason it doesn't care is because of brain trauma from constantly ramming into boats
YOU're obviously not understanding, this brain trauma from constantly ramming into boats has clearly destroyed the poor things nerves. It's as if quagsire has gone completely numb and feels no pain. So it would make more sense that quagsire takes less damage or "feels less pain" from attacks, rather then it being unaware that it's opponent has smash it's shell, or is plotting nastily against quagsire.

Then make it for contact moves or something.

YOU're obviously not understanding, this brain trauma from constantly ramming into boats has clearly destroyed the poor things nerves. It's as if quagsire has gone completely numb and feels no pain. So it would make more sense that quagsire takes less damage or "feels less pain" from attacks, rather then it being unaware that it's opponent has smash it's shell, or is plotting nastily against quagsire.
Qaugsire has down syndrome. there. it can't be unseen.
Back to serious Unaware is more flavorful than what you're suggesting but can leave it outclassed by its base form for reason of not having leftovers. If you're doing Unaware you pretty much have to put it all into defensive stats.

Can we give Prankster to Celebi?
I don't see why not, but if we do, let's not make it Grass/Fairy. Then it basically becomes Whimsicott at that point.

Also, for Quagsire, I'm more in favor of Water Absorb, as Unaware Quag is already very good and we don't need to brutally outclass it, and Mega Slowbro already has Unaware. There are probably better abilities out there for Quag than Water Absorb, but I don't particularly care for Unaware on his Mega.

What fits flavorwise would be to give the Quag Head Smash, as he's constantly bumping into boats n' shit, and Rock Head b/c Quag's skull is pretty thick I'd imagine, since he isn't hurt by it.

I agree...let's not give it Fairy typing. I wouldn't mind Prankster. It does have Prankster Baton Pass (with Nasty Plot). That can be pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)