ORAS OU Mega Heracross Balance (peaked at 1400 and climbing)

Yep, I'm building a team around our fan favorite wallbreaking, high flying, pinsir yanking, bulbasaur sapping super strong dildohorn bug.

Stop denying already, we all know that his horn looks like a dildo.

I recently discovered that this little dude is actually VERY strong. And by that, i mean megacham strong. I'm not talking about strength in stats or stuff like that. The raw strength of this dude actually is pretty underwhelming too. But when he gets going, especially if he gets a pre mega moxie boost or something of that sort, then there ain't no stoppin him.

The Team:

This is the dude I wanted to build my team around. My man, my nigga, my mega dildo horn bug.

I took scarf Landorus-T second to deal with all the popular mons that check/counter my mega dildo horn bug.

Next, I took Defensive Slowbro with T-Wave to primarily check Keldeo and Megagross. Has done a lot more than that though.

Unaware clef counters most (if not all all) of those disgusting special type setup sweepers (physical setup sweepers like lumdd dragonite or bulky dd gyarados are crippled with slowbro and taken care by lando t).

For Stealth Rock user, I decided to pick offensive heatran (with SR + 3 Attacks). This dude is the secondary check to charizard and all its variations.

Scizor is my defogger, defensive pivot, check to clefable/sylveon/other fairy stuff that doesn't carry fire type attacks.

MEGA DILDO (Heracross) (M) @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Rock Blast
- Pin Missile
- Substitute
- Close Combat

My man, my nigga, my mega dildo horn guy, my inspiration. I picked sub + 3 attacks because with a sub on, this dude gets rid of status and his checks suddenly stop checking this dude. Let me list some of the dudes who die to this dude with sub on that otherwise reliably check him:

1- Talonflame
2- Charizard
3- Pinsir
4- Alakazam
5- Infernape
6- Sceptile
7- Medicham
8- Gallade
9- Rotom-W (Does kill rotom-w regardless, doesn't get burned in the process if sub is out)
10- Regular Slowbro (with sub out, kills slowbro without getting t-waved)

I use adamant on him because he outspeeds what he needs to outspeed anyway and he gets outsped anyway by faster enemies, so why not just deal more damage.

BIG PIMPIN (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- U-turn

This dude rocks. Literally. Takes out huge amount of threats before they can even be a threat to my mega dildo. This guy pulls the weight of my team sometimes, getting 2-3 crucial kills to pave the way for any other mon (or sometimes himself). Picking off paralyzed threats (by my Slowbro) very effectively, this dude kills what mega heracross kills with sub straight on (excluding rotom and slowbro of course).

Despite being Adamant, he reaches 421 speed with scarf, which is enough to outspeed base 135s and OHKO mega manectric with EQ (even at -1). I don't need him to outspeed and kill mega kazam, that's other people's job. Like the scizor.

PINK AND GRAY DICKS (Slowbro) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

May I have your attention please? For one second? Ok. This dude is my status spreader and his status spreads faster than STDs in an orgy. Not only this dude checks keldeo and megagross (without grass knot) VERY effectively (and I mean VERY effectively), but also there are very few set up sweepers that this dude can't cripple into oblivion. He hurts my offensive momentum, yes, but he kills my opponent's offensive momentum in return, and that's what I am looking for. I don't know what this exact spread makes him live, but he actually lived what I wanted him to live so...

GIGOLO (Clefable) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect

My mega sableye check, volcarona check, blah blah blah. I am having wish variant over flamethrower moonlight variant because wish passing sometimes becomes really awesome. I have a heatran to kill opposing scizors, heatrans and ferrothorns anyway. I don't know what exact benchmarks this spread reaches though, I just took it because it was on smogon pokedex.

DICK HOLDER (Scizor) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 SpD
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Defog
- Roost

My defogger, my defensive pivot, the dude who bops hoopas like nothing else. Despite the fact that this mon deals a whole lot less damage than I would like him to (sometimes I feel that this dude deals zero damage, literally), he just defogs so reliably that I don't want to cut him for something else (it would be good if he dealt more than zero damage though). Spread makes sure he comes into mega alakazam, eats 2 hits like a champ and kills with u-turn.

BRICK SHITTER (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

This dude man, this dude. I just love how hard he hits while being so bulky at the same fucking time. Stone Edge for Talonflame, Earth Power is for... well, because it's Earth Power and Fire Blast because I want to hit as hard as humanly possible. This dude is also my rock setter. When you gather up all this stuff, he also kills opposing heatrans for me. I thought of creeping base 70s and investing the remainder on Def (or HP), but then decided that killing opposing heatrans is more important and there are too many heatrans that are only at 263 speed so I'm keeping this dude at max speed.
Replays

While I was writing this, showdown temporarily disabled replays due to a DDOS attack or some shit like that. When replays reopen, I'm going to put up a sizable amount here.

Changes

This right here is the v1.0 of this team. I'm currently considering to replace the slowbro-scizor duo with mew+something and that something needs to be bulky and have access to heavy hitting priority (no breloom though, I don't want more 4x flying weakness).

Threats

1- Landorus-Gliscor-Hippowdon-Garchomp: When I have these dudes on the enemy team, I try to play around them by trying to wear them down gradually before scoring the kill at 50-60% range.
2- Scizor-Ferrothorn with proper support: Proper support includes something that chases away my heatran. I hate when this happens because it makes me go and try to outsustain the amount of switches and the entry hazards (because my team is so fucking bulky and full of recovery and shit, I generally DO outsustain my opponent though).
3- Rain: Let's face one fact, this team deals with rain VERY poorly as my slowbro lacks grass knot (which is a HUGE handicap when the enemy rain team is a mega swampert variant) and I lack electric type moves in my team (bar that t-wave on the slowbro). Rain teams are also things that I need to outsustain. If the rain team in question lacks mega swampert, it is a whole lot easier to deal with as I cam spam t-wave all day long and those swift swim users have a speed tie against my slowbro. Kingdra? My clefable looks at his face and sets up calm minds. Kabutops? Slowbro t-waves him. Slowbro can also stay on mega swampert and use scald until he burns but that's not the most effective way to deal with him, is that.​

MEGA DILDO (Heracross) (M) @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
Adamant Nature
- Rock Blast
- Pin Missile
- Substitute
- Close Combat

PINK AND GRAY DICKS (Slowbro) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

GIGOLO (Clefable) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect

DICK HOLDER (Scizor) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 SpD
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Defog
- Roost

BIG PIMPIN (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- U-turn

BRICK SHITTER (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
Nice team you have there. I can see that you have a mixture of 2 well known cores, one being Heracross+Heatran, and the other one being Slowbro+Heatran+Clefable. However, I do have a couple of suggestions that may make the team better. The first thing I noticed was you running Adamant Scarf Landorus T. I suggest you changing the nature from Adamant to Jolly. The reason being is because you want to outspeed pokemon such as scarf Excadrill and Mega Alakazam. In addition, I noticed that Thundurus-I is a huge threat to the team. Nothing will appreciate a LO Thunderbolt/HP Ice because Clefable is physically defensive Unaware. Charizard X and Mega Gyarados aren't super threatening, and non t wave Unaware loses to both mons anyways. You have T wave on Slowbro+Heracross's Rock Blast for Zard X and scarf Landorus T and Scizor to beat Gyarados. This is why I'm thinking T-Wave Magic Guard over Unaware Clefable. T-Wave Clefable is so annoying yet so good and can T-Wave pokemon such as Volcarona. While you do have Stone Edge Heatran to check it, if the Air Balloon gets popped, it can do a lot of damage with a +1 LO HP Ground. It also helps Heracross with its problem related to its speed tier. Furthermore, it can switch into any attack LO Thundurus wants to throw at it. If you're worried about Nasty Plot sets, you do have Scarf Lando T to check it. Lastly, I'm thinking Swords Dance>Substitute on Heracross and Jolly>Adamant Nature. Jolly Heracross lets you outspeed not only standard Zapdos, but Jolly Bisharp too so you don't have to risk Iron Head flinching you before you knock it out with a CC. The reason why I'm thinking Swords Dance>Substitute on Heracross is because Swords Dance increases Heracross's sweeping capabilities. Hope I helped!

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Close Combat

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- U-turn

I agree BreloomMyhomie,

If you're afraid from bulky ground you could try the PH set on Heatran, who solves your problem against Rotom-W.

Heatran @ Power Herb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm / Fire Blast
- Earth Power / Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Solar Beam

252 SpA Heatran Solar Beam vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Rotom-W: 246-290 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Hi

Solid team, but some problems against status. Clefable with Magic Guard is great to absorb status, also I consider Rotom-W a nuisance for your team.
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave / Ice Beam (lol)

This Clefable helps absorb Status and still uses Thunder Wave to help the team along with Slowbro in Speed control. More Special Defense because that Slowbro and Landorus-T already well cover the physical side. Or Ice Beam would help against Gliscor and other Ground Types cited as threats.

Maybe Explosion in place of Superpower in Landorus-T?

I hope I have helped, have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)