Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Power Whip
Ferrothorn is usually my lead. Rocks are essential for pretty much every OU team out there, and leech seed is extremely helpful for support. Power whip deals with water types that otherwise might wall me, and protect lets me scout out an enemy, or get some extra healing. It's also handy that Ferrothorn really doesn't care about Azumarill at all, and can easily take it out.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
IVs: 0 atk
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
Rotom-Wash is a pivot, if you will. He can take pretty much anything the enemy can bring on, and throw it back at him. Volt switch is the main STAB, hitting hard and getting out, as well as providing a nice VoltTurn core with Infernape. HP Ice kills dragons, ground types, and Breloom. Hydro Pump is the secondary STAB, with ridiculous power, able to tear apart pretty much anything with the Specs. Trick can cripple any Blissey or Chansey that switch in, as well as helping kill Physical attackers.

Gyarados-Mega (M) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
Gyarados is my main sweeper, running a pretty standard Gyaradance set. Send it in, DD on the switch, sweep. Mold Breaker Earthquake hits Rotom-w, Ice fang hits dragons/breloom, Waterfall is the main STAB. It's very simple, and hugely effective.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
Blissey is a special wall and a wish passer. With Blissey's absurd base 255 health (So crazy), it can heal pretty much any of my pokes up to full with just one wish. Protect is to scout out the enemy, toxic breaks enemy walls, and soft-boiled heals.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic
- Defog
Latios is the secondary sweeper, because Draco Meteor Spam to the max. Dragon pulse is a bit more reliable and doesn't lower my attack, for those times. Psychic over Psyshock because I want to hit physical walls, who otherwise might own me, and defog to keep hazards away from my Infernape and Gyarados.

Infernape (F) @ Life Orb Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Close Combat
- U-turn
Infernape takes on the role of a Revenge Killer, with Fire Punch and Thunder punch hitting pretty much everything for great damage. Close Combat is the secondary STAB, and U-turn hits psychic types and gets out of there, as well as giving me a nice VoltTurn core with Rotom-w.

If you think this team is completely horrible and everything is wrong, tell me, please. I won't be angry no matter what you say, and I really, really, want to improve my team.
PS: Thanks to Scarfed Raptor for the sprites.

Last edited:
New to this myself but will give you my two cents in the hope it helps.

Firstly id go seismic toss over soft-boiled on the blob. With wish and protect you can guarantee a heal on yourself and this way it doesn't become taunt bait.

Secondly I would remove Magnezone from your team. You don't need a dedicated team member to get rid of steel types as Infernape fries them and scares the life out of anything Metal. If you can get ahold of one Id run Latios instead. Not only does it hit like a truck on the special side (Both your sweepers are physical) but it learns defog to remove hazards. You currently have no way to remove them which will really hurt your gyarados till it mega evolves and makes infernape die really quickly. It also has great synergy with infernape as he can remove Bisharp switch ins and kill the steel types that stop you spamming Dracometeor. Would also run gyro ball on ferrothorn over wither protect or powerwhip to do the same for fairies.

Hope that helps

Eviolite Chansey is 700x better than Blissey for the fact that you have tons of bulk on both sides and still have the great support moves. Also please do not use calm nature blissey or chansey ever. They already have enough special bulk to begin with, run this spread:

252 HP 252 Def 4 Spec. Def

It works a lot better than running 252 Spec. Def since your physical defense needs more investment than your Special Defense.

Eviolite Chansey is 700x better than Blissey for the fact that you have tons of bulk on both sides and still have the great support moves. Also please do not use calm nature blissey or chansey ever. They already have enough special bulk to begin with, run this spread:

252 HP 252 Def 4 Spec. Def

It works a lot better than running 252 Spec. Def since your physical defense needs more investment than your Special Defense.
Thanks SpaceCake, I'll start breeding a new one as soon as possible. Your advice is much appreciated.

New to this myself but will give you my two cents in the hope it helps.

Firstly id go seismic toss over soft-boiled on the blob. With wish and protect you can guarantee a heal on yourself and this way it doesn't become taunt bait.

Secondly I would remove Magnezone from your team. You don't need a dedicated team member to get rid of steel types as Infernape fries them and scares the life out of anything Metal. If you can get ahold of one Id run Latios instead. Not only does it hit like a truck on the special side (Both your sweepers are physical) but it learns defog to remove hazards. You currently have no way to remove them which will really hurt your gyarados till it mega evolves and makes infernape die really quickly. It also has great synergy with infernape as he can remove Bisharp switch ins and kill the steel types that stop you spamming Dracometeor. Would also run gyro ball on ferrothorn over wither protect or powerwhip to do the same for fairies.

Hope that helps
Thanks so much for your help, Metal Lord. Fortunately for me, I have a pre-trained lvl 100 Defog Latios all ready to go.

I'll get to work on these improvements right away, and thank you again for your help.

Getting rid of Magnezone for Latios is probably a good idea since your current team basically loses to Keldeo. Infernape speed ties and doesn't OHKO with Thunder Punch even if it wins the speed tie, then the rest of your team dies to Secret Sword. Scarf Terrakion looks like it could cause issues as well unless you can set up 2 Dances on Gyarados. To be honest, Fighting Types in general will cause you some grief. Latios deals with Keldeo and Terrakion somewhat (if its locked into CC or isn't Scarfed). It also provides hazard control which is important.

Try this set:

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Getting rid of Magnezone for Latios is probably a good idea since your current team basically loses to Keldeo. Infernape speed ties and doesn't OHKO with Thunder Punch even if it wins the speed tie, then the rest of your team dies to Secret Sword. Scarf Terrakion looks like it could cause issues as well unless you can set up 2 Dances on Gyarados. To be honest, Fighting Types in general will cause you some grief. Latios deals with Keldeo and Terrakion somewhat (if its locked into CC or isn't Scarfed). It also provides hazard control which is important.

Try this set:

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
Okay, thanks for your advice Saber, as Metal Lord already suggested Latios, I have started using one. This is the set

Latios (M) Life Orb
Ability: Levitate (duh)
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 spd /4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic
- Defog
I chose Psychic over Psyshock because I want to hit physical tanks that would otherwise wall my Gyarados/Infernape. Dragon pulse is a handy attack that doesn't lower my SAtk. Thank you, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)