Mafia mafia. ITALY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i'm kind of an idiot and don't belong in this game

also giving advice to either side based on a discrepancy they overlooked is against the rules of any mafia game if i'm not playing, right?

oh dear

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Guess you were right Shiv!

Agent
Dear Vampdude34,
You are the AgentYou are allied with the French Canadian Bureau of Investigation.
You are the Agent in charge of organised crime in Montreal. You are a little unhappy about the interference from Ottawa and the fact that the Chief has taken over what you consider your operation and left you feeling marginalised. You are a man with high expectations of yourself and of others, and quite frankly, nobody else in Montreal lives up to them.
You are currently second in command of the FCBI's operation, and should something happen to the Chief you will take over his role.

The FCBI has decided to infiltrate the French Canadian Mafia in three groups of three. You yourself know only two other members of the FCBI in Montreal:

a, the x
b, the y

You win if the French Canadian Bureau of Investigation wins and you survive and there are fewer than 5 people left alive at the end of the game.
Night 9 begins.

Have a nice day.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fishin has been beaten to death!

Dear Fishin,
You are the Thief. You are allied with the French Canadian Mafia.
You masterminded the Pink Panther heist, but now you must turn your attentions to smaller jobs.
At night you can send a PM to me or Shiv with the title Night (x) - robbing (user). If that user has an item you will gain possession of it. You can not use this power while you already have an item.

You win if the French Canadian Mafia win.
K, everything is sent I think!

Have a nice day.

Here is the count, if I am not mistaken

neutral: 6 - 5 = 1
FCM: 16 - 7 = 9
FCBI: 10 - 5 = 5
IM: 10 - 1 = 9

I don't feel very threatened by the FCBI right now. I vote that we have Italian for lunch because they never seem to die. Two or three nights ago, Batman rounded up CoTH and nobody died, which indicates that he is most probably a killer (perhaps a thief). I very much doubt he is affiliated with us because we can't kill and our thief was just murdered.

So, yeah:

lynch CardsOfTheHeart

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lynch aamto
thunda's diamond got stolen, aamto is a thief so I'm guessing he has the Diamond. I want the damn Diamond.

EDIT: I know this is a gamble considering I don't know what happens if the holder is lynched or even if aamto has it, but I want to win this game.

I also have good reason not to lynch CardsOfTheHeart, and I've let a couple people know about this. I've also let them know he's not a threat either.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'd like people to note that there's a 99% chance that even if aamto did have the diamond at one stage, he would have passed it on to someone else by now! (expecially since that means he can steal yet more items).

Bottom line is, FCBI never heard of aamto obtaining the diamond - and if he does have it then lets kill him so I can get my hands on it :P

I'd like people to note that there's a 99% chance that even if aamto did have the diamond at one stage, he would have passed it on to someone else by now! (expecially since that means he can steal yet more items).
No, at the end of the night, he would get the diamond, so he has to give it away next night.(I think, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Lynch aamto

my diamond was stolen night three, so hes had plenty of time to pass it on to someone

maybe even fishin robbed me

but i bet it was aamto and he should be punished

lynch aamto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)