Other Metagames [M&M] Funny Bunnies

Introduction
First of all, I'd like to apologize in advance as english is not my first language and as this is my first ever Rate My Team.
I wanted to share this team because I really loved playing with it the last few days, but also because a lot of people don't really know Mix & Mega even if it is, in my opinion, the funniest Other Metagames I ever played. But without further due, let's get into it !

Teambuilding Process

It all started when the DLC came out and I wanted to see what Magearna was worth in Mix & Mega as it is one of my favorite Pokemon ever and as I love Fairy types. Those two are what I jokingly call "The Bunny Core" which originated the team's name. Special Magearna and Physical Cinderace really pair up really well, as they both can handle really well each other's weaknesses.

I needed a Defogger as Mage is weak to Spikes and Cinderace is weak to Rocks, which could be a big problem, and Mandibuzz is the best one in my opinion. Its typing is also a great mashup with "The Bunny Core" as it is immune to ground type, Mage and Cinderace's common weakness. Its Dark type is also pretty cool because it gives the team a useful psychic immunity.

Toxapex fits really well with Mandibuzz while being able to Haze possible threats including Calm Mind Magearna or Swords Dance Scolipede. Its ability to poison opponents can be really useful to get rid of the few things Magearna or Cinderace would'nt hurt. Hippodown's ground type (meaning Electric immunity) as well as it's ability to settle Rocks is really appreciated by the rest of the team.

Kyurem is an underrated Pokemon in this tier, and it's monstruous power along with Rocks or Poison makes it the perfect pokemon to finish the team, easily getting rid of Pokemons the rest of the team wouldn't.

The Team

Magearna
@Latiasite
Soul-Heart -> Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Draining Kiss
- Thunderbolt

Magearna truly is versatile in Mix & Mega, that's why I hesitated a lot about what set to use. This one turned to be the best over Manectite Magearna because of the Levitate ability. Once you used Calm Mind once or twice, Flash Cannon is Magearna's first STAB. Draining Kiss's low power might be frightening, but it's Mage's best way of recovery, raising it's staying power. Ice Bean may be chosed over Thunderbolt, but i prefer Thunderbolt because it allows Magearna to hit otherwise problematic pokemons such as
Toxapex,
Corviknight, Pinsirite
Arcanine or
Slowbro. This spread allows Magearna to be bulky, given the Latiasite bonus, when still be hitting hard. The 156 Defense EV allows Magearna to handle physical attacks better. Full life, Magearna can live a Pinsirite Arcanine's Flare Blitz.
252 Atk Arcanine Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 156 Def Magearna: 270-320 (74.1 - 87.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Cinderace
@ Lopunnite
Libero -> Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Sucker Punch / U-Turn

At first I thought Cinderace without Scrappy would suck, but it turned out to be amazing. The combination of Cinderace's good speed and attack with Lopunnite's incredible offensive boost is amazing. Cinderace ends up with a 166 Atk BST and a 149Spd BST. Scrappy is also a good ability. Zen Headbutt is mostly here to hurt Toxapex, while Sucker Punch gives the team a decent priority and a way to get rid of psychic types. I still use U-Turn over Sucker Punch sometimes as it is a good way to keep momentum. The spread maxes the Attack and the Speed of this powerhouse. Cinderace's new found fighting type makes High Jump Kick an incredible STAB.

Mandibuzz
@ Sablenite
Overcoat -> Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Roost
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Defog

A classic Mandibuzz set. Magic Bounce is an amazing ability as it is able to bounce back Entre Hazards as well as Taunt or status, making Mandibuzz an incredible Defogger. Foul Play is really useful as it almost always hits hard due to the enormous Attack stats of Mix & Mega. Roost is Mandibuzz's recovery, while U-Turn is a good way to keep momentum.

1594925114092.jpeg

Toxapex
@ Banettite
Regenerator -> Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Haze

Normal Toxapex is already a nightmare to get through,so imagine a Prankster Pex able to recover with a +1 priority. Haze is also really good , because it calms down a lot of SetUp Sweepers before they can even move. Toxic is also a good way to get rid of things the team would hardly beat usually.

Hippowdon
@ Altarianite
Ability: Sand Stream -> Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Hippodown sets the rocks and provides a really good electric AND Dragon immunity. Body Slam's possible paralysis is also really appreciated as well as the slight boost given by Pixilate.

Kyurem
@ Lucarionite
Ability: Pressure -> Adaptability
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Draco Meteor
- Substitute
- Roost

Adaptability Kyurem is a MONSTER. Freeze-Dry and Draco Meteor are two really powerful STABs, while Roost is a smart move to pull out on an opponent's switch, raising Kyurem's staying power. I prefer Substitute over other possible moves because it allows Kyurem to avoid status or stats drop.

Mandibuzz @ Sablenite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Roost
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Defog

Toxapex @ Banettite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Haze

Magearna @ Latiasite
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpA
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Draining Kiss
- Thunderbolt

Cinderace @ Lopunnite
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Sucker Punch

Kyurem @ Lucarionite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Draco Meteor
- Substitute
- Roost

Hippowdon @ Altarianite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)