Other LTPL Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
yo, i tried to play it literally every day this week but coconut never could saying that was busy "with finals" and left of PS all times i tried contact him. Today like ~12h ago i sent a msg to him and shakeitup too bc i knew that ill work this weekend and won't be able to play, but both didnt answer. +1 hour ago shakeitup sent me this

[21:27:08] +Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: can u play now if i get coconut on or
[21:27:08] +Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: o.o
[21:29:45] ETERNAL SPIRIT: ill be online for more ~30 min
[21:32:26] +Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: ok

im online for like 1h30 waiting lel. As i said before and as ict said to shakeitup, i won't play this weekend so activity. MAYBE (just maybe) i can play sunday after 3pm gmt -2, but i dont even know if ill be able or if coconut will, for now is it so.
You asked me at two very specific, yet unfortunate times because surprise surprise, I'm a college student during finals week. I can't play pokemon for a half hour when I have a final in 15 minutes. So me saying that I'm "about to take a final" is different from "busy with finals". That means that I will be around in about 2 and a half to 3 hours, which apparently was too long of a wait. And no, that isn't "making up the same excuse as last time", that's me actually saying that I have a final.

Well, I got back home at like 1:30 am yesterday and he was already asleep by then. He couldn't play yesterday, and I clearly can't play today since I'm literally about to go to India so...
requesting a dead game I suppose lol.
-

Last edited:

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Well, I got back home at like 1:30 am yesterday and he was already asleep by then. He couldn't play yesterday, and I clearly can't play today since I'm literally about to go to India so...
requesting a dead game I suppose lol. not like I have any subs anyway
-
come over to bangladesh fam

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
new breed disappeared so activity, we were supposed to play wednesday but he didnt show and then on friday i hit up his vm wall but he hasn't responded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)