Other Lower Tier Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act for Averardo. His original opponent was xImRaptor, who refused to schedule properly with him, saying he could only play on Sunday, a day Averardo said would already be difficult, and then didn't respond to the suggested time or another ping this morning. Around the suggested time, xImRaptor was on smogtours playing, after which he immediately left. I reached out to ima to get a sub, and they subbed in trash.

We asked for trash's Discord account, but nobody on our team could find him at the tag given to us by ima, which I told him immediately. ima and I tried to schedule a time for the two players, since somehow trash was impossible to message for anyone. However, the game still didn't end up being played because trash left after waiting 20 minutes saying he'd be back in "like 7 hours", which is unreasonable for Averardo, who is 10 hours ahead. I don't think it's fair for us to sub out because their starter refused to schedule the entire week and the sub wants to play at 4 AM our time.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[20:47:08] +Analytic: sup
[20:47:16] +kink¨̮: let's do it?
[20:47:22] +Analytic: gimme 10 sorry
User Analytic is offline.

Been online since then, no sign of him :S calling activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)