Other Lower Tier Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have zero reason to lie. You never sent a challenge, because there was no cancelled challenge. I tried to message you and you were offline.

You said to message you on discord and I did, and then you messaged me on PS saying “sup”. Logical events would lead all parties to assume, especially after saying “back in 10” that we are playing.

If you needed to leave, you needed to tell me. Something simple like “I sent a chall but you’re not around so I’ll be back at scheduled time” would corroborate your story, but you didn’t say anything. Or you know, saying “I’m back rdy?”. You know, normal things to say after being gone for 10 minutes. But you were offline.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You still can't call activity before the scheduled time? It doesn't matter that analytic was gone for some time before that he was ready (and has been ready) to play when you were scheduled, yet you called act 40 minutes before the 10PM EST mark.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k I'm online if someone on the team can play me, chall.

I still think it's bogus that someone can be like "alr be back in 10", then totally disappear, yet it's somehow my fault?

Anyway for the record, I did what I could afterward. This guy refused to play me. The last person I’m scared of is analytic. Goodnight Smogon.

Attachments

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
averardo gets the act win over trash

however regarding kink vs analytic:

i agree kink was completely premature in calling activity as the scheduled time was 40 mins later; however by timestamps kink posted just 30 mins after the scheduled time so the game /should/ have gotten done then. idk what happened and the pms afterwards are just kinda annoying to look at. im leaning towards just calling it a dead game but im really busy tonight and not all the managers are on to respond to me, so ill make the final call tomorrow.

please just get your fucking games done

new thread up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)