NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Like either way there's only one mafia so BGB and I can still go out here. But when I saw that BGB was voting for Energy/Dawning yesterday I kind of just assumed they are town and that energy/dw must be s/s.
this makes me think it's not former. former seems happy to go out + logic on bgb seems legit

former also seems convinced it's not bgb and i gotta say i don't think it's bgb either

the two knocks on m2h are 1) heal/m2h are not dead and 2) he was up for an energy/dawning him/heal final 4 which means, if m2h were maf, then maf would automatically win. but 1) WIFOM situation, could be to make m2h suspicious and 2) the logic behind it was plausible (m2h townreading energy so thinking it was a t/s pair at worst)

i think by process of elimination it has to be texas??

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
vote bgb

just want this game to end already, there's no fun getting chewed out in partner DMs every flipping second, there's no fun in being alive when I should have died. And if we get to the f4 of eagle/texas and me/m2h, then there's plenty of other townies i can blame along the way so idk why I'm taking this game so seriously.

if scum wins in the end, cool. if town wins in the end, cool. this game has lost all meaning for me.

i just don't see it being former/bgb/m2h whatsoever
I think the voting dawning play may have had some risk given that maybe I let them be my f4 pair but energy wanted to exit and tr me implicitly so that pair getting to f4 doesn’t mean they win. Either dawning or bgb was 99% of the time getting lynched there so imo it’s not a high risk play to vote dawning early there as scum. I’ve kinda been the newbie whisperer this game but I honestly have nothing to lock bgb town off of. I dont really see bgb town and you might be right but in any case fmpov it’s best to flip bgb and then have the town in you/Texas leave the game bc I trust the town in your pair to not botch up lylo

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I kinda expect higher accuracy reads from town texas, idk why, it's not like I understand his meta very much, but I do get the impression that his reads this game just haven't been accurate as they normally are.

on the other hand, bgb was like super accurate and helpful in fire and ice as town. he hasn't even been alive here.

I kinda expect higher accuracy reads from town texas, idk why, it's not like I understand his meta very much, but I do get the impression that his reads this game just haven't been accurate as they normally are.

on the other hand, bgb was like super accurate and helpful in fire and ice as town. he hasn't even been alive here.
tbh eagle’s town and I’m town. Both sides of eagle and Texas agreed to leave in f4 so unless you’re threatening to leave I’m honestly done with this game too bc it’s over.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

i've called basically every town???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)