NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Yeah I was saying scum!eagle probably doesn't block the nuxl pair

His wincon there is making sure he's the final one with me so it doesn't seem to make sense imo

Likely 3/4 town in nuxl eagle texas asek, reasonable possibility of 4

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
The texas/asek block seemed so random bc nobody was reading Texas as like anything

Part of me thinks (if the scum isn't the above 2 ofc) that if it was blocked it was a fear block

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
anyways on the Clown's Quest to find the scummiest lady around we have 3 people
dopog thunder and mega
anyone mind putting them from scummiest to towniest tyvm

DS.'s slot is also iffy bc they're listening to nuxl and complaining instead of ignoring nuxl and doing what they want to move game forward
but Nuxl seems obviously town here and I've been on a birthday bender/recovery the last few days

it's called outsourcing

Then the implication is that mafia doesn't want me paired with asek which either means asek is concerned about me being able to catch him out at some point or implies that the mafia doesn't want two capable solvers tring each other paired together
fair enough, those are also both possible explanations

Unless of course you made that decision because the 3/4 logic is sound from any perspective and instead of locking in a couple pairings it gains you the opportunity to dislodge a strong town player (any of me nuxl asek)
you overestimate me

The texas/asek block seemed so random bc nobody was reading Texas as like anything

Part of me thinks (if the scum isn't the above 2 ofc) that if it was blocked it was a fear block
that's basically what i'm saying re: the texas/asek block being really really really weird, and also seemingly inconsistent with why maf would block me/you.

I think Asek and Nuxl should pair before any other pairings happen !! (and if maf want to block that then that's also fine for reasons i will elaborate on during the dance)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)