List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

I wish you could just choose which area to visit after 10,000+ points. Then the Dream World wouldn;t be so bad. -.-;
Actually good minigames (and more of a variety, for that matter) would make more of a difference, I'd say. The repetitive existing ones are why I stopped playing.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is my haul for today:

Yeah I know it's Japanese. I only connect with this account because I never RNG on my Japanese game. :p

Got a female Abra with Gravity, which it can only get via DW. I guess I'm gonna be entralink abusing that later.

Is anyone else excited for Hydration Smoochum? It evolves into Dry Skin Jynx which can have its own niche in the metagame somewhat like Toxicroak.

Sub/Ice Beam/Nasty Plot/Focus Blast....

Yum.

will dance/trade 4 dw female sableye (sp def + nature bonus)/dw female abra (timid is a bonus)

so excited theyve been released, had a load of fun with them on the dw server! if anyones got legit females drop me a message please!

and thanks for thte good work, nice to see this topic being kept up to date

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Samething happened to me yesterday and my account has over 15,000, so pure bad luck. Got massively sky trolled -__-
Hmm, they added a 4th area.

Did they raise its % to occur above the other three at least for a week?
Did they raise the number of Island of dreams visits with stuff in them from max 6 to 8 to have an even distribution/probability now that there´s 4 areas?

The answer to both is obviously no and that is called trolling.

Yeah...0/6 Spooky Manors for me today, then for the fun of it I kept going to the Island...

#7 - Sparkling Sea
#8 - Sparkling Sea
#9 - Sparkling Sea
#10 - Pleasant Forest
#11 - Sparkling Sea
#12 - Spooky Manor

Way to go and waste a player´s time...for the record, I´ve got 22230 Dream Points.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Yay, i just got a female abra wth magic guard on my first visit to the house (which was my first visit to the dream world stuff).
I also got a female Technician Mr.(Mrs.?) Mime with Skill Swap, also on my first visit. ^^

BTW, is it just me getting lucky, or does certain pokemon tucked in will increase your chances of getting to a certain DW Area?
Upon my other visit, using the account with 11000+ points, I almost always ended up in Spooky Manor (4 or 5 Spooky Manor vs 1 Sparkling Sea), as the pokemon I tucked in was a Chandelure.
Maybe tucking in a ghost type might increase my chances of entering Spooky Manor...was it?

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I only got to go to the manor once.

Female Smoochum with Sweet Kiss (the other stuff already has picture proof I think).

I know it's just a level up move but I think we are trying to be as complete as possible (and yes the stuff I found from yesterday is still there because I didn't take anything with me).

Man I wish you could pick where you could go. That way we could get picture proof for stuff a lot quicker.

EDIT: Nevermind, just noticed Wild Eep had already found it. I guess I found nothing new this time...

Actually good minigames (and more of a variety, for that matter) would make more of a difference, I'd say. The repetitive existing ones are why I stopped playing.
Honestly, I'd be happy if they simply made it so that Pokémon would actually show up on the Island no matter how many runs you'd taken this hour. That way you could just leave and try again until you got the one you wanted. I really can't see why they made it limited to six visits, except to frustrate people.

Got Ralts with DB in the 1st acc, like everyone else in this thread, male too. =/ Hmmm... what other moves can there be?

On my second acc, a move has brought to my attention (there is already a JP pic of it), I see no use to it, but its female, so I took it since it seems cool. Why can't my 10,000 pts encounters be, you know... some other entree that I already had?

On the 3rd acc (JP), I finally got to the manor... 1/6 times, thanks a lot, shitty RNG. Got an Female Electroweb Spinarak off that one.

EDIT: Well, according to serebii's info, Ralts other special is... Helping Hand. I guess if you stick with Gardevoir, you can use it and make area attacks more effective in VGC... Note that Telepathy Ralts cannot get HH otherwise.

atsync

Just to clarify, do we need to get picture proof for level up moves? I noticed that they aren't being given links on the OP and I would like to know whether I should bother getting pictures of them when I find them or not.

Anyway, I got to go to the manor twice today, which is a nice change. Didn't find much though.

Female Shuppet
Female Stunky

I think that's it (ignore the Aerodactyl obviously). Sorry if these has been proven already.

Just got to manor once today, got shit, took bronzor.

But i checked serebii and I saw e can have red card there.

Is that confirmed?
Cause that would be awesome!

Just got to manor once today, got shit, took bronzor.

But i checked serebii and I saw e can have red card there.

Is that confirmed?
Cause that would be awesome!
Did the Bronzor have Skill Swap? Since if it is, that is at least something redeeming about it...

EDIT: wow, what a quiet day today.
On Acc 1, they send me to Forest, and Sky, 6 times in total.
On Acc 2, they send me to Sky, and Ocean, then 1 manor, which ten I only found toilet paper.
On Acc 3, with only 5500~ points, they send to sky 4 times before 1 Manor, which I found a Disable Gastly, which is nice since I always like RNG'd Captures with Egg moves.

Fix this Nintendo, before I play with you until you break~

Unless I am missing something, from where do you exactly receive Banette? I know it has to do with a promotion and a password, but where do you receive it from exactly?

On the global link page you look over to the right and click "promotions", then you click your promotion and put in the password you already know how to do that, then you continue that and once it says you have Banette it tells you to check out your friend board in Dream World.

Now I'm not certain about if you just have to enter Dream World or if you have to check the friend board, but if it's the latter then it's inside your Dream World home at the back wall of the entrance.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
After two days with zero Spooky Manor visits, I got two today...so I´m at 2-0-0-2 and I´m happy like a little kid because I got Illumise.

Anyway, I got (new in bold):

Snubbull – male – Rattled – Close Combat
Chimecho – male – Levitate – Hypnosis (egg move)
Spinarak – male – Sniper – Electroweb
Duskull – male – Levitate – Disable
Illumise – female – Prankster – Fake Tears
Wobbuffett – male – Telepathy – Encore
Spoink – male – Gluttony – Psywave (level up)
Gastly – male – Levitate – Disable

and 5 pass orbs, 1 old gateau, 1 nanab and 1 razz.

atsync

Still unsure whether we care about picture proof for level up moves but...

Bronzor with Hypnosis

Poor yield today, but that's hardly surprising...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)