FOR THE GUYS Lisa’s Rose Cup (Won by Dorron)

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
Art by Deka___
View attachment 544573

Remember this thing? Welcome to the second inaugural Bossaru Cup except this is effectively just a spiritual successor of the first Bossaru Cup!

Tour will be hosted by Runo and yours truly

RULES:

-This is an SV NatDex NU tournament, with a slight twist: you must use Sneasel (either forme), and Terastal clause is in effect. You must play with the Chall code found below
- This will be a Double Elimination, bo3 tournament.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!, either on the main server or the Smogtours server.
- Activity Calls will decided by one or both of the hosts, Runo and yours truly.
- All applicable Smogon-wide tournament rules apply - including but not limited to ghosting, throwing, etc. If you are caught breaking these rules you will be publicly shamed for cheating in a fun side tour.
- REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED in order to advance development of the Sneasel teraless metagame.
approved by mods probably

/challenge gen9nationaldexru @@@ -Aerodactyl, -Aggron-Mega, -Alomomola,-Amoonguss, -Articuno, -Avalugg-Hisui, -Azelf, -Basculegion, -Blissey, -Braviary-Hisui, -Breloom, -Cobalion, -Crobat, -Cloyster, -Darmanitan, -Decidueye-Hisui, -Electrode-Hisui, -Enamorus-Therian, -Gastrodon, -Infernape, -Lilligant-Hisui, -Lucario, -Lycanroc-Dusk, -Mamoswine, -Mandibuzz, -Mienshao, -Muk-Alola, -Necrozma, -Nihilego, -Overqwil, -Quagsire, -Rotom-Heat, -Sandy Shocks, -Sceptile-Mega, -Slither Wing, -Slowbro, -Slowking, -Steelix-Mega, -Swampert, -Swellow, -Talonflame, -Tapu Bulu, -Thundurus-Therian, -Typhlosion-Hisui, -Volcanion, -Wyrdeer, -Zarude, -Zeraora, -Zygarde-10%, -Arctozolt, -Azumarill, -Cetitan, -Chandelure, -Conkeldurr, -Haxorus, -Indeedee, -Nidoking, -Primarina, -Regidrago, -Sharpedo-Mega, -Staraptor, -Thundurus, +Slowbronite, +Slowbro-Galar, Terastal Clause
All mons rubl or higher

RU
:aerodactyl::aggron-mega::alomomola::amoonguss::articuno::avalugg-hisui::azelf::basculegion::blissey::braviary-hisui::breloom::cobalion::crobat::cloyster::darmanitan::decidueye-hisui::electrode-hisui::enamorus-therian::gastrodon::infernape::lilligant-hisui::lucario::lycanroc-dusk::mamoswine::mandibuzz::mienshao::muk-alola::necrozma::nihilego::overqwil::quagsire::rotom-heat::sandy_shocks::sceptile-mega::sharpedo-mega::slither_wing::slowbro::slowking::steelix-mega::swampert::swellow::talonflame::tapu_bulu::thundurus-therian::typhlosion-hisui::volcanion::wyrdeer::zarude::zeraora::zygarde-10%:

NUBL
:arctozolt::azumarill::cetitan::chandelure::conkeldurr::haxorus::indeedee::indeedee-f::nidoking::primarina::regidrago::staraptor::thundurus:
:chesnaught::tinkaton::Gligar::suicune::houndoom::Sneasel-hisui:
Sneasel-hisui balance by Velcroc

To enter, reply to this thread with "in" or "contacted". Signups will close on Sunday, August 27th at 9:00pm GMT-7

in honor of momma-bossaru
Do we win a banner like last time?

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
there WILL
sorry, but there will NOT be a prize pool. if you only signed up due to the cheap allure of dubiously reliable cash, feel free to revoke your entry lol...
Ivy, The tournament is in honor of my mother who passed away 1 year ago after losing her battle to breast cancer. My father is donating the $500.00 prize money. I will withdraw from the tournament if that would help.The prize money is not dubious and is simply a kind gesture by my father. I would like you to seriously reconsider your position on this matter, I will look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

sealoo

PaulGod
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
there WILL

Ivy, The tournament is in honor of my mother who passed away 1 year ago after losing her battle to breast cancer. My father is donating the $500.00 prize money. I will withdraw from the tournament if that would help.The prize money is not dubious and is simply a kind gesture by my father. I would like you to seriously reconsider your position on this matter, I will look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Seconded. - sealoo

there WILL

Bossaru, if you are donating the money still why don't you make it much smaller and donate the rest to a breast cancer support and research charity? Or allow the winner to put it towards a charity of their choice? If it's in memory of your mother's passing I feel it would be selfish to just hand it out to anyone in the community that feels like participating. Your father is making a very generous donation, but it would be better spent on a place that can do more than your average Smogonite in my opinion.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Bossaru, if you are donating the money still why don't you make it much smaller and donate the rest to a breast cancer support and research charity? Or allow the winner to put it towards a charity of their choice? If it's in memory of your mother's passing I feel it would be selfish to just hand it out to anyone in the community that feels like participating. Your father is making a very generous donation, but it would be better spent on a place that can do more than your average Smogonite in my opinion.
would you guys prefer this

Mr.Bossaru you should donate 90% of it to a breast cancer charity and leave a 50 dollar prize pool - this will still be enough money to motivate lots of people to join, but as Smashburn says it'll do a lot more good with that donation than handing it out someone on this site. If you send proof you've donated the money, I'll donate some money to the charity you choose too and I'd encourage anyone else entering this tour to do the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)