Lilligant

Do not underestimate this pokemon when building a team, although rarely used, if your not prepared for it it can and will speed your entire team, most rain teams don't stand a chance honestly.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Do not underestimate this pokemon when building a team, although rarely used, if your not prepared for it it can and will speed your entire team, most rain teams don't stand a chance honestly.
Yeah, I'm surprised I had to almost necro this thread. Even though I don't use Quiver Dance on my own Lilligant, yeah. Quiver Dance. Prepare for that crap. She's so real.

Volcarona & Lilligant are two of the big reasons I love having Snorlax around on my Sun team. OHKO's all Quiver Dancers and takes like 20% from a +2 Giga Drain. I'd hate Sun teams if it weren't for him.

...+1 post about Sun Teams AND Snorlax. That ratio must be like 80% now.

Just mentioning... I did use her in OU for a bit and she's certainly threatening, but there's just too much for her to handle really... and she doesn't have much time to switch in due to low speed and defenses. Ah well, she was still quite fun and deadly to use!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)