Tournament LGPE OU MZam Ban Tour ($40 Prize) - Won by Sabelette

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
lgpezamban.png

art by me
:alakazam-mega:LGPE OU MZAM BAN TOUR :alakazam-mega:
Mega Alakazam was just banned from Let's Go OU and, as a result, the entire meta has been flipped on its head. Is Mega Beedrill GOATed now? Is setup Mew a problem? How do I KO Mega Venusaur? I dunno. Still, what better way could there possibly be to explore this unknown, volatile metagame than by putting substantial money on the line? Right now we've got a $40 prize for the winner, courtesy of myself and stallsunguy. If you'd like to add to the prize pool, message me on discord @cheempao.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard LGPE OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 7 Let's Go] OU". Mega Alakazam is no longer legal.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination.
  • All rounds will be best-of-3. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown or smogtours.
  • If necessary, and given that both players have made an effort to schedule, games may be given a 3 day extension.
  • Replays are required.
General Tournament Rules

LGPE OU Resources can be found here- note that many are outdated due to the ban.

Post anything in this thread to join the tournament. Please only post once- DM me if you have any questions!
Signups will close Sunday October 29th, 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)