SM OU lets try this again. second time posting.need feedback on my team sorry if you guys could not respond to the last one.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
For my mega slot i will be using mega charizard X.its roll is to get rid of what my team is weak to and maybe a late game sweep.dragon dance is there for realiable buffing move and dragon claw is there for dragon stab. roost is there for reliable recovery and flare blitz for a good stab for the fire typing charizard has. With its reliable bulk especially in its defense stat. with its amazing attack stat i am pretty confident it can OHKO a garchomp and maybe survive a hydro pump from a specially based greninja with protean (2HKO) .

Greninja @ Waterium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Gunk Shot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

greninja will be my water type. I put spikes cause it will be my main hazzard setter.I put gunk shot on greninja to take care of fairy and grass types if it has to. I genuinly didn't know whether or not to use battle bondafter a long debate i used protean i think that will be better so you guys could try and convince me now. Greninja's main role is to get rid of ground,rock,and fire types to make it easier for the other team members.

zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 10 Atk / 230 SpA / 20 Spe
- Drill Peck
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost

zapdos's job is to take care of flying,ice,and steel types.I made him defensive to stall with roost if i want to.i put drill peck instead of defog for flying STAB. Heatwave is there for stab. since it is defensive with aurora veil up it can survive a single stone edge (not much but better than a 2HKO) it might also survive a scarfed lando t stone edge after a leftover recovery. with heatwave zapdos can 2HKO a specially defensive magnezone (there might be one out there).

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk / 68 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Defog

Landorus' job is to get in clear out hazards and get out.It can also take care of electric,fire,flying.and poison types. u turn is there for a switchout if needed and scarf to make sure i go first for the defog.earthquake is there for reliable stab and stone edge is for coverage.with earthquake it is a guranteed 2HKO on toxapex after leftovers recovery. It also can 2HKO a Tornadus Therian.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 128 SpD / 128 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Heatran's role in my team is a special wall that can deal special damage from special attacks.It can take care of grass types poison types,electric types, steel types, and fairy types (thats all i can think of off of the top of my head.)I also gave it toxic to stall if wanted to. It can 2HKO a tangrowth wthout assult vest and with it it is a 3HKO.Heatran can also OHKO a choiceband set tapu bulu. it can survive a hit from another heatran and a hydro pump from from greninja.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
celesteela is here to tank hits.and being only weak to fire and electric this is a fantastic tank.i gave it leech seed for health and i am thinking of swichcing flamethrower out for rockslide but im not sure.its job is to not only tank but be a reliable switch in if i wanted to lets say switch greninja out because of a fairy type celesteela wouldn't take that much damage.this pokemon can take care of fairy types,bug types,poison types, be a switchin for heatran if i predict an earthquake/earth power

Tell me what you guys think. and please give good critisism​

Last edited by a moderator:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. Also, please do not post a second thread if your first one gets locked. You are only allowed to post 1 RMT every 2 weeks.

Edit: Unlocked!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)