let me add your teams to my massive teams folder that is comprised almost entirely of BW teams with spore

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Pardon the double post, but at this point this is the sunsetting post of the thread. Thanks for letting me do these shitposts for you all, it's been a pleasure :blobthumbsup:

stay tuned for the future thread "let me add your teams to my massive teams folder that is comprised almost entirely of BW teams with spore"
can you do this post please
Hi smogoff, following the conclusion of the "let me read your favorite posts" thread, I've felt compelled to share more of the silly things I do: amassing my favorite, albeit outdated, teams. As you may see in my signature, I like to immortalize some of my favorite teams for across a variety of generations and metagames in order to cling to the joys of playing mons. However, to have that many favorites means I need to have a lot of teams.

And let me tell you, I do.

So here's what you can do to help me out: just give me your favorite teams. Please. Just put them here. I don't care if they're old and the meta has shifted. Just do it.

And when you do, post a number between 1 and 1,022, and if you're one of the lucky few who picks a number of a BW team that's still legal in today's meta, you'll win a lucky prize!

Ok now go have fun

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I have a chronic habit of hoarding teams so I'm gonna drop some of my older things.

Here's like like 70+ (definitely lowballing) RBY OU teams dating back to about 2011, I think some of my really old PO teams are here actually: https://pokepast.es/8c298c1fa550c3ac
These vary drastically in viability also if it has my name on it you should probably run for the hills.

I have two old USUM Uber stall teams, the Arceus one got me to 1500+ on the ladder once: https://pokepast.es/6b08808ab2a2b004
I think these teams are actually kinda garb not sure. I never really interacted with the Ubers community and just went with what worked at the time. Guess I'm just a Lugia simp at the end of the day.

For some reason I still have my VGC 2019 Ultra teams here, I only ended up making two cus of a life situation meaning I couldn't go to LAN events: https://pokepast.es/45daeca272707ce2
I really liked Durant in this format tbh, but I'm known in some circles for bringing the weirdest 6th mons so take that with an entire mountain of salt. Preferably Smasher salt.

If you really want a ton though I've attached my last builder backup from March of this year. There should be a lot of RBY UU's meta developments among the stuff here, as well as a few OMs that I've spent time optimizing.

Attachments

I don’t know how to use PokéPaste and I don’t feel like learning so I’ll just do this:
Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Glaciate

Rillaboom @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Teleport
- Wish
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Thunder Wave
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

This is my only SwSh OU team. I still use this from time to time. I’ve made some changes every now and then, but when I first built the team pheramosa was still legal (it was actually on the team), so it’s pretty old.
Oh and 1,022.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)