Entertainment Legendary Pokemon Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concept: This is going to be a mini entertainment story and analysis of involving legendary pokemon with child like qualities beyond the competitive scene as of the current generation. It is still on the planning process. I plan to include it either this year December or January next year. Currently a draft.

Oh legendaries. A lot of us interpret them as the epitome of great and dangerous power, Beings that are meant to be highly respected, not to be messed with. Amidst all of these grandeous pokemon like Reshiram and Zekrom embodying Yin-Yang, Dialga and Palkia and Giratina being pokemon allegories to time, space, and anti-matter, or Mewtwo and Genesect being legendary pokemon that are made by humans, some legendary pokemon are approachable and act like ordinary young pokemon. While most of these legendary pokemon children are high tier capable, their grand influence in ubers are minimal. Some even reside in really low tiers in some unfortunate cases. While we awe at legendaries that are big and powerful, let's take a look at the possible daily life of these little pokemon.

Mew

Celebi

Jirachi

Phione

Manaphy

Shaymin (Both Formes)

Victini

Keldeo

Diancie

Mystery Pokemon Hoopa

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Never really given them any child-like attributes myself, apart from Phione, although I agree that some of them share recemblances to other base stages. However, given what you've written thus far, I don't see any good jokes coming out of this topc, so for me it's a no.

skylight Layell

Edit: Thought it was weird when I ended up int he workshop as I clicked the forum section below....

jireh the provider , all articles need to be approved before moving on to the workshop, even if the author has been approved to write before.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't see any indication you can make enough variety from all of this, childlike is actually a very narrow subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)