League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
team builder concept is pretty cool actually, didn't think i would like it....only problem is it doesnt seem to incorporate elo when finding teamates, skill difference between players is kind of erratic

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
team builder concept is pretty cool actually, didn't think i would like it....only problem is it doesnt seem to incorporate elo when finding teamates, skill difference between players is kind of erratic
Riot has said that it's a separate MMR from normals/ranked, so it pretty much like playing "fresh" if you don't have many games played in teambuilder specifically.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Team builder is great as a support, everybody dick rides you as soon as you join, "oh praise be to heaven an actual support!" they cry. I feel like jesus. Apparently some people are queueing for support as whatever champ they feel like for short wait times? idk, people are assholes.
I thought support was generally better liked than adc since patch four?

also spell theif's + lulu is absurd as long as there is a minion around, the enemy adc/support is literally never out of glitterlance range
syndra/velkoz support is so much more legit than I thought it would be too.

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Just want to throw out discussion since the item got buffed: Ruby Crystal.

Will it become the new 1st item buy FOTM? I have a feeling it just might. +150 Bonus HP and 2 Pots to start the game is nothing to scoff at. Garen and Mundo love this buff. In fact I think that might become my starting item on Garen from now on.

Also it could become a staple item on some supports, seeing as it builds straight into Sightstone (alleviating a huge gold burden).

Tell me what you guys think!!

Just want to throw out discussion since the item got buffed: Ruby Crystal.

Will it become the new 1st item buy FOTM? I have a feeling it just might. +150 Bonus HP and 2 Pots to start the game is nothing to scoff at. Garen and Mundo love this buff. In fact I think that might become my starting item on Garen from now on.

Also it could become a staple item on some supports, seeing as it builds straight into Sightstone (alleviating a huge gold burden).

Tell me what you guys think!!
I was thinking about starting it on support so I asked my support teammate in my 5's team to do it, and he said it was ok, but he would rather just start frost fang on the ranged supports or dshield/runic shield on melee and thresh

Sorry for double posting but this is worth more than an edit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...e_scandal_must_read_source_by_former_pro_adc/

So the whole thing is very confusing but I think I figured the main points out.

So a man (Noe Dae Chol) grabs 5 very high elo players and makes a team with them. Obviously they get very high up in the Korean scene and start to play against SKT and the likes in OGN. (I'm a little fuzzy here, they may not have gotten into OGN) The manager, the Noe Dae Chol guy, starts telling the team lies and false promises to make them lose so he can make money off of an illegal esports gambling side. This results in a player, Pimir, jumping off a 12 story building in a suicide attempt. He lived the fall and is now in hospital in serious condition and in a coma. Chol's whereabouts are unknown but he is being searched for. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

ahq was an ogn team and currently sponsor a taiwanese team, but it should be noted that the organisation is not responsible for this, but rather the manager who got ahq to sponsor a korean amateur team (without financial support, just in name and with some gear since they got into ogn and it was a good promotion opportunity)

promise has woken up and is on breathing support, thank god that he's alright, but this event is going to leave irreparable damage on the korean league of legends scene, and as someone whose esports career lives and dies on the korean scene, i'm doing all i can to make sure the blame is distributed where it should be and to prevent this sort of bullshit from happening again

i'd ask that anyone who doesn't understand the situation refrain from commenting because this is a really (Serious) issue

on a separate note from the ahq scandal recently are the upsets in korea, namely SKT S taking a game of SKT K and blaze losing a game to IM#1 today while Frost beat both IM teams

blaze faces IM#2 tonight in champions so that's gonna be an interesting matchup

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
CJ Frost making me proud so far putting in that work, but they have to face some good teams to see what they are really about

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I don't like the idea of Ruby Crystal start anymore than I liked the DShield FotM, although it's nice to rush to Sightstone like that. Ever since the Shield craze, I have to wonder why junglers haven't start taking advantage of the lack of bot lane vision and ganking it more. :/ I still prefer gold item + ward + pots above all else but pure consumables still works. The earlier you get that Vision Ward out there the better, now that they're indefinite. 225g (three greens) + 100g (pink) + 140g (four potions) = 465g.

man that frost vs im2 game last night. im2 is a pretty cool team and they've always shown a lot of potential. Frost is looking decent, good in the laning phase but having trouble during teamfights

getting a 48 second aoe stun with a mere talisman and a grail

#justanniethings

also the verdict is out and supportly living is completely superior in s4

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
butbutbut what about cleanse
people always flame the shit out of me for not building mikaels from chalice and this is in like bronze wouldn't adcs in gold/plat/whateveryouare get even more mad???

ps:fuckyou for playing annie that aa range is so op D:

butbutbut what about cleanse
people always flame the shit out of me for not building mikaels from chalice and this is in like bronze wouldn't adcs in gold/plat/whateveryouare get even more mad???

ps:fuckyou for playing annie that aa range is so op D:

it is totally about what you want and need

supports can be lategame threats of their own now 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)