League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
RE: Soraka, imo she is only best suited to Sivir. Any other AD beyond maybe Corki would prefer a different support who can either make bigger CC plays for kills or peel better in teamfights. Sivir however can appreciate the mana Soraka offers (so can Corki) and loves the heals due to her bad range.
Sometimes if I know I'm lagging or eating ribs I pick Soraka because she's very easy to play but if I want to get kills or peel or do anything fun she is outclassed in virtually every regard.

Also imo AP Janna is still playable, 900+hp shields on a Vayne combined with her Q and W peel and the potential to channel a full healing ult is nothing to laugh at in lategame teamfights. She also has one of the best waveclears in the game to turtle, perhaps even better than Anivia because she can begin Q's channel then leave, also passive OP.
AP Lulu is not and doesn't do enough damage, but I think AP Janna can still work if she has the right comp to make up for her meh bursts (no big Annie flash Tibbers plays).

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The adavantage of AP Janna (with TP!) is, that the enemy just won't be able to push towers. You clear waves in an instant and this shields keep towers alive for forever

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus

I dont ever post screen shots of games but I feel like I am somewhat justified doing it here. My first penta ever. And my second penta ever.

whats the bug with tryn? im just starting to get good with him and im hoping it isnt a bug that actually affects gameplay and just making me think im doing good when really im still butt

spinning slash grants you something like 9 CS (~200 gold and equivalent experience) every time you spin through xerath's arcanopulse. idk of any other skills where the interaction is the same, but the particles for arcanopulse are treated as minions and riot got lazy with the coding so that's why that happened

bork hotfix later tonight

spinning slash grants you something like 9 CS (~200 gold and equivalent experience) every time you spin through xerath's arcanopulse. idk of any other skills where the interaction is the same, but the particles for arcanopulse are treated as minions and riot got lazy with the coding so that's why that happened

bork hotfix later tonight
Uh, they already changed BotRK. The new one is live right now.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Riot said:
"Razer’s launched a new League of Legends Collector’s Edition Naga Hex gaming mouse. Its six thumb buttons make it perfect for one-handed League of Legends gaming, and mean you’ll have a hand free to... admire awesome skins"
:happybrain:

but the particles for arcanopulse are treated as minions and riot got lazy with the coding so that's why that happened
All particle effects are treated as minions. Trundle's passive used to proc on random things every single patch until Riot figured it out. It's not lazy coding, that's just how the engine was designed long before they foresaw it becoming popular.

Absolute trash. They deleted Karma, made a new champion, and called it Karma. The classic skin is merely a skin inspired by the actual Karma, from now on I'm calling her "Karma", not Karma. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the visual rework. It's nice. It's obvious a lot of work went into the art and model and it produced some sweet fruit. However, it isn't Karma and it never will be.

I guess I don't entirely mind them pretty much deleting Karma because old Karma was absolute shit and had a kit that didn't fit in any lane or role.

Maybe now she won't be a troll pick at least?

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
im with rayquaza on the karma rework, so much sadness. i wasnt enthused that a rework was first suggested since shes one of my favorite support/mages but whatever. then we get this street walker and the old design completely gone. one of my favorite things about her was she has one of the best run animations in the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)