LC LC Winter Seasonal IV - Round 2

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I contacted and gave my activity time range , which my opp said they can make it but didnt mentioned what day instead replied play right now at 5:30am for me. I saw that message later in the day and told them the same, after that there was no contact from either side. Thats not enough for a activity win ig I should have pinged them again but I totally forgot so asking for extension.

Merritt i didnt read the post and dont have replays but my opponent can confirm i won, does it go to coinflip now? Or can we get an extension to replay the games?

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Merritt i didnt read the post and dont have replays but my opponent can confirm i won, does it go to coinflip now?
It's pretty clear in the OP so yeah you need the replays. If you opponent has them then you should ask, or you can go for a rematch and save the replays this time, but otherwise like it says no replays=no win.

Extension's an option, get joltage on board for that like with all extensions.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Past deadline.

Activity:

false vs UBERLandon21
Splash vs Cheese5555
Wabane vs EriDBst
mfhoundoom
vs Bloodz
Louna vs Laroxyl
Mack Knife
vs SpaceWorm

Coinflip:

Real FV13 vs Jaajgko
GotCookies vs trace
yedla
vs fran17
Kaif vs Ninjadog
egalvanc
vs get_lucki
jake vs Nailec
TJ vs RZL
Royal1604 vs Michael213
Slowbro offense vs 0NI
Seo.
vs byronthewellwell
jaxrunner vs Druddigoner

Extension:

Quote vs MetaRiolu7
Haru vs Mikaav
Merritt vs Blue YM (This call was verified by a TD)

Extension Deadline: Wednesday February 12th, 11:59 PM EST

If you believe there's been a mistake please let me know. The next round will go up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)