LC LC Majors I - Stage 1 (Pools)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
I didn't post my replays, mb I thought Energy would post the replays but he won vs jcbc (at least he told me so), then we played against each other where i won, which creates a theoretical bracket reset with all of use being 1-1. Then I played again vs Energy for the theoretical reset where I lost. You already made your decision so I can understand if you don't want to change it afterwards, but in case you might go back on it here is where happened in the pinch pool and where it stands now.
Christ.

If you had posted sooner instead of 3 days after deadline then I might have let it slide but at this point when I am literally minutes away from posting bracket? Especially when Energy already had an exception made for not posting a replay (vs MZ earlier in thread), I'm going to have the decision of dead games stand, so that the tour can continue moving along.

Related note, all pools are completed, bracket will go up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)